Tuesday, January 31, 2012

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Balance and symmetry in multiplayer mode of Oil Rush

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 07:55 PM PST

Balance plays really important role while playing multiplayer mode of the game. in this particular game Oil Rush there is nothing like Faction so there is nothing which can do in the game. the unit can be spwn from the specific point of rig and it is dependent on orientations of rig in map the spawn on the different sites of the map. If two players on the same map then they will spawn at the

Cannot use internet via USB dongle in Dell dimension E521

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 07:52 PM PST

Hello Friends I have Dell dimension E521 desktop. I have reinstalled windows 7 operating system in my computer and after that I have installed all the drivers in my computer and after installing the drivers get problem with internet. Whenever I connect USB internet in my computer at that time it shows connected but can not load any sites. What should I do to solve this problem?

How to get administrator password for Sony VAIO windows PC

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 07:50 PM PST

Hello guys, I like to know if there is a universal password to access a Sony VAIO on Windows. I am been looking for this everywhere but not able to find any answer to this I would be really glad if someone here help me on this

Thank in advance

Webcam disappeared from ASUS K52F

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 07:16 PM PST

In my ASUS K52F laptop I have windows 7 operating system and I use to do video call from Skype in my laptop. all the things were working like a charm and suddenly it has stared giving me problem. Now whenever I open Skype in my laptop at that time it says there is not webcam. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Needed new Resources apart from oil in Oil Rush

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 06:57 PM PST

there are number of games in which we can have lots of resources and it makes the game quite complicated and challenging. Well according me in this particular game there is need of resources such as metal or oil. Let me know if you are having any specific resources in the game.

Suitable RAM is suitable for the motherboard MSI G41M-P26

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 06:50 PM PST

I recently bought new mother board MSI G41M-P26 and thinking to purchase Intel Core 2 Duo E8400. at the moment the only thing bother me is that what and which RAM should i buy for these combination so that i can use their ability to the highest extent. I goggled for that and found 'Dual Channel RAM". I don't need the design what is it and how it can be set up . I need to have 8 GB

How to Convert M2TS to AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, 3GP, FLV

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 06:45 PM PST

What is M2TS?
M2TS is a Sony high definition video file type. M2TS files are raw AVCHD videos recorded using Sony's camcorders, such as the HDR-SR1 and HDR-SR5 models. Panasonic, Canon and other brands of AVCHD camcorders also record in M2TS format. That is to say, to convert m2ts format just means convert AVCHD.

Convert DVD to Various Video Formats (Mac +Win)

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 06:39 PM PST

Do you treasure up many DVD Discs at home? Is it some case that in some of these Discs only one part of the video caters to your taste? Have you ever bothered by how to watch them when you are on business journey? If all answers of you are "yes" and if you desire to play them on your layer like iPad 2, then you can read on and the following will solve your headaches.

[b]Part One: [i][url=http:/

will there be any release of windows tango beta to developers?

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 06:27 PM PST

I have heard that tango is going to release in 2012, so it should be release by the end of this year but it is also possible that Microsoft must be waiting for consumer electronics show (CES)?

Engage Wireless Optical Mouse is not working

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 06:25 PM PST

Hi guys I have bought Engage Wireless Optical Mouse and I am using it with my computer ion which I have windows XP operating system. The problem is when I connect moue with my computer at that time it does not work. What should I do to solve this problem?

Animated objects in Oil Rush

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 06:19 PM PST

Currently I am playing Oil Rush on my computer. as I looked over and there in the map while playing tutorial I noticed that objects in the game are seems to calm and empty. Boats were not waving wit waves and Windmills were not rotating. All the stuffs in the game was standing stuck as they were not having any life.

Need Minimap marker in Oil Rush

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 05:46 PM PST

Well I love to play Oil Rush on my computer. I am looking to have minimap markers which I can place on the map so that I can have easy communication between the team played of mine. while playing some LAN games I found that communication was quite difficult. Let me know if you are looking for the same thing and post if you are having any suggestion for the same.

Samsung Galaxy Tab Mac address disappeared no WI-FI connection

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 05:45 PM PST

hi guys h

I need help previously I was able to connect the internet via Wi-Fi on my computer with the Window 7 hut after some time I was not able to connect to the internet with Wi-Fi. And after some reach I found my Mac address was disappeared and I was not now able to work with the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. What is this MAC address is there anyone here can help me on this issue I would be

what are the improvements can be done in oil rush game?

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 05:30 PM PST

Hi, friends I have played and like the oil rush game a lot. I find oil rush to be perfect and it is good real time strategy game and I like the naval strategy concept, the story of this game big which is good thing. I just want to ask you guys that do you also find this game perfect or you want this game to be more improve?, If want this game to be more improve then what are the improvement that y

Buff Towers in Oil Rush

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 05:23 PM PST

Well I have installed Oil Rush game on my computer. I have noticed that Buff Towers in the game are really weak. It gets down quickly. I am interested to make them stronger. Let me know if you are having any speculation on the same.

Konica Minolta magicolor 1690MF cannot print from internet explorer 9

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 05:22 PM PST

I have windows 7 operating system in my computer and I am using Konica Minolta magicolor 1690MF. I am facing Weird problem in my computer. Whenever I to print any thing from internet explorer 9 at that time my printer does not print anything. With other programs in my computer I don't get this problem. how to get rid of this problem?

iPad 1” showing Insufficient bandwidth to run this” message

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 05:07 PM PST

this is really very frustrating I am getting this Insufficient bandwidth message on my iPad 1 which first of all I don't know what it is and secondly is how can I solve this problem . by the way is am getting this message while using the BBC iPlayer , sis there anyone here can help me on this I would be really be appreciating this

Zynga CastleVille character sexism

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 05:04 PM PST

Hi friends, I want that the female character in the game must wear the normal dress which is pretty armor. I found that it is there in the market. Do the designer want that the characters wear the gauze dress . I don't think that there is something wrong if a female character wear a normal armor. I am 'posting here because I wanted to have your opinion regarding this.

Can we update current Windows Phone 7 devices to Windows Phone 8 whenever it gets available?

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 05:04 PM PST

Well I am looking to ask really simple query to all the users of this particular forum and I am hoping that it will be useful to you. if I am using Windows Phone 7 device, can I run windows Phone 8 on Windows Phone 7 based device? I know that Mango is compatible with all the Windows Phone device available in the market and I hoping that this should be happen in terms of Windows Phone 8 as well.

Zynga CastleVille dukes dungeon quests should be removed

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 04:48 PM PST

I think that the dukes dungeon quests must be removed from the Zynga CastleVille. This is simply the waste of gold bricks as well as time. This is not just me who is expecting this. There are many of the other users who want the same to be done as I found some of the other thread with the same request.

Lexmark 3100 All-in-One unable to print words from Microsoft Office

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 04:34 PM PST

I am using My Lexmark 3100 Series All-in-One printer and It has suddenly started giving me problems. Whenever I try to print documents from Microsoft office at that time it does not print anything. If I try to print from word pad or other software at that time it does not give me problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Motorola RAZR XT910 Developer Edition with unlockable bootloader Announced

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 04:24 PM PST

The manufacturer Motorola announced a new edition of the RAZR that will have an unlocked bootloader.

On its blog dedicated to developers, Motorola announced that European consumers will soon be able to purchase the Motorola RAZR Developer Edition, a new version of its smartphone that was unveiled on October. The latter has the advantage of a primer unlocked system. Developers and enthusi

Unable to take pictures on Samsung 35mm Maxima Zoom 120Ti Digital Camera

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 04:24 PM PST

Hi all,:biggrin:

I am using Samsung 35mm Maxima Zoom to capture the memories of the friends that but the problem I am facing now is that my camera is unable to take the pictures. When I try to capture the picture then some kind of the error gets displayed on the screen showing "5o". Can anyone tell me what does this indicate? When I try to press the image click button and try to take the image

Have you noticed Windows Phone Tango build in wild?

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 04:23 PM PST

Microsoft is about to develop different branch of Windows Phone 7 development that is Windows Phone 7. It will give you better enterprise manageability, Skype integration and IE 10. If I am not wrong build for Tango would be 7.10.8200. Tango is supposed to be release between Mango and Windows Phone 8 Apollo.

Download Nvidia GeForce 295.51 drivers Beta version

Posted: 31 Jan 2012 04:13 PM PST

Nvidia has released a beta version of its upcoming GeForce drivers 295.51, on tuesday. Though, they have not introduced major innovation, but it corrects some bugs and improves especially the list of games compatible with 3D Vision and SLI profiles.

Although they inaugurated a new branch in the numbering adopted by Nvidia (from 290 to 295 branch), no real novelty can be reported to the d
  • Date: 9:29 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment