Saturday, August 25, 2012

India Broadband Forum Feed

India Broadband Forum Feed


LG's Next Superphone

Posted: 25 Aug 2012 03:00 AM PDT

Thanks - looks promising

Video would have been much better if it was in English, not available in any other place either at the moment

Youtube problem with Airtel broadband?

Posted: 25 Aug 2012 02:58 AM PDT

I was about to post the same problem. I have been facing this problem for a while now. I use DUMeter to measure the speed at all times, and I never seem to max-out on YouTube. Sometimes a video will load at 30+ KBps but midway it'll drop to 2KBps. It's very annoying.

Apple iPhone 3GS for 9999/- plus 3000 advance rental from Aircel

Posted: 25 Aug 2012 02:50 AM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMNS View Post
Of course it was! Everyone knows you're the only real "human" in these forums, rest all of us are just test tube babies... right?

I was asking if you were implying if I am bot :p

The new absurd Airtel Broadband plans

Posted: 25 Aug 2012 02:30 AM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by agantuk View Post
That's just glorified VOIP. If there is a problem in the backbone, you are screwed.

LOL! But for now, we can only speculate if that's how they're going to do it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by balajik View Post
Attainable rate is 14628 kbps downstream. I actually mentioned that to Airtel and persuaded them to give me 8mbps. The guy who spoke to me kept saying the same thing like a broken record. The bottomline is they can't give me 8mbps. I'd get a disconnection as a protest if only I had an alternative here.

Then they're just trying to be safe. Persistence, I think, is the order of the day. Try to contact their technical team, if you can & find out what they say.

Google Android Jelly Bean

Posted: 25 Aug 2012 02:14 AM PDT

yeap. jb roms for most Samsung phones (except S3) arent buttery smooth yet because of lack of HW Composer support. I tried it on the note and it was a bit laggy. Mass Storage wasn't working as well as you said.

Like functionality on Tapatalk?

Posted: 25 Aug 2012 02:12 AM PDT

Looks like it now does?
Edit: Ok, looks like its already been posted.

Apple Wants $2.5 Billion From Samsung For Infringed Patents

Posted: 25 Aug 2012 01:33 AM PDT

can't see the last post.
  • Date: 3:11 AM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment