Monday, May 28, 2012

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


chhoti bahan k sath shadi aur suhagrat ki kahani

Posted: 28 May 2012 05:58 PM PDT

victori justice hentai
delete plz

How to remove Trojan Crypt.AQLW malware

Posted: 28 May 2012 06:01 AM PDT

Few days ago my computer stopped connecting to the internet. It was set to connect automatically right away the computer boot up but due to some reason it won't connect at all. So I looked into the internet settings and it was changed without my concern. So this time I manually connected to the internet and opened the browser. But whatever page I try to open, it first loads for few seconds and the

Razer Nostromo D-pad is acting weird after driver update

Posted: 28 May 2012 05:49 AM PDT

Before buying the Razer Nostromo D-pad, I have studied alot about it. I researched in several forums and blogs to know about the reaction from users who are using this D-pad. Followed several reviews made in different site. After hearing alot good comments only, I decided to buy this and now I love it so much because it made my gamepaly really easy. Due to several customization options and well bu

Overclock AMD phenom II x4 955 to 4ghz on Asus crosshair IV

Posted: 28 May 2012 03:05 AM PDT

Currently I am running AMD phenom II x4 955 processor at stock speed. My computer is configured on Asus crosshair IV motherboard. It has one 120GB SSD, 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM, 1GB Graphics card and 750W PSU. The processor is maintained using stock cooler only. I have looked into the BIOS and I have seen that there are multiple settings to overclock my processor. So I am thinking about overclocking to

Cant access FTP site via web using global IP on LinkStation WTGL/R1-V3

Posted: 28 May 2012 03:03 AM PDT

I am having LinkStation WTGL/R1-V3. I have found that I was not able to set FTP site by using global IP. However it seems to working fine while I am using local IP. Whenever I am using Global IP it is prompting with an error message.

I could not get what should I do to overcome from above mentioned problem? Any help to resolve the matter will be appreciated.

xsane doesn’t detect Canon LIDE 100 scanner

Posted: 28 May 2012 03:00 AM PDT

As my title says, am having a Canon LiDE 100 scanner and Xsane is unable to detect the same. I am an Ubuntu system, installed xsane and configured my LIDE 100. However after completing with configuration I found that xsane was not able to detect the scanner at all.

I tried my best configuration but dont know what went wrong. It is just not working. Could you guys please help me out in this ? T

Unable to install Canon Pixma MP640 printer in Ubuntu Karmic Koala

Posted: 28 May 2012 02:52 AM PDT

I have installed Karmic Koala on my computer. I am looking to install Canon Pixma MP640 printer on the same. But due to some unknow reason am not able to do the same. Every time i try to install, it gets failed. Can you tell me what should I do to get it done successfully ?

Also tell if it is possible to get printing support over the Wi-Fi connection? Thanks a lot in advance.

Can’t send email because don’t have Digital ID after installing windows live in windows 7

Posted: 28 May 2012 02:46 AM PDT

HI, am using Windows 7 computer and have installed Windows Live essentials with all its services including mail, messenger, etcc. I found that I was not able to send Email by using this particular program as it is asking for Digital Id. Can you tell me why it is asking for Digital Id? Before that I would like to know about Digital Id itself. How I can get? Any help on above mentioned topic will be

Does quad channel means 4 sticks or Ram together?

Posted: 28 May 2012 02:38 AM PDT

Can you help me out please? Will I need to use 4 RAM sticks if I wanted to run Quad Channel mode? I have installed 4GB RAM on my computer, couple of 2GB and couple of 1GB. Also let me know whether it is possible to use couple of RAM sticks into Dual Channel mode? I would really thankful if you can give me some useful information on above mentioned topic.

Can’t change default stock Android browser to Opera in Lenovo IdeaPad tablet

Posted: 28 May 2012 02:07 AM PDT

Right now I am having a Lenovo IdeaPad tablet from past couple of days. I am looking to make Opera as default browser on my tablet as i use the same as my default web browser on my PCs and laptops as well. But am not able to do the same. Whenever i click any url, it opens with the default browser provided into Android.

I tried doing it in my Android smartphone and it got changed successfully,

How to claim warranty without receipt on Dell laptop?

Posted: 28 May 2012 02:00 AM PDT

Well I purchased a Dell laptop about 6 months ago. From last couple of weeks it started giving me some problems. Hence i thought to get repaired but I lost the purchase receipt that i got while purchasing the same. So I am bit worried without having any receipt how I can claim for the service warranty?

I don't want to loose my warranty in any way. Can you give me any hint on said topic? Any he

Exporting or importing global variables from a DLL to an EXE

Posted: 28 May 2012 01:53 AM PDT

hey guys, i have a very short question. As the title says, i wanted to know about exporting or importing global variables from a DLL to an EXE. Is it possible to share global variable between dll and exe? Any comments to meet my requirement will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Is it worth to purchase B&W P3 headphones

Posted: 28 May 2012 01:42 AM PDT

Hey guys, need a suggestion. Recently my old headphone broken down, so I decided to purchase a new one. I know that there are lots of options available in the market but I am looking to purchase B&W P3. Is it worth to purchase the same? I would really appreciate if you can give me brief information about the said headphone. Please help.

Annoyed with Flash Player Permission Error on Windows

Posted: 28 May 2012 01:37 AM PDT

I was installing flash player on my computer that is running Windows XP. Installation gets aborted immediately and shows me Permission Error. I tried to install that again but it shows me the same message one more time. This is really weird. Is there someone else who is facing the same problem? Thank you.

Need Infosys last 10 years placement papers with solutions

Posted: 28 May 2012 01:33 AM PDT

I am a B.E student studying in one of the Engineering colleges of Mumbai. I am in my 7th Semester and have come to know that there is going to be campus recruitment in our college from Infosys. It is one of the best news we could have heard as it is an opportunity for us to get into a job even before completing our engineering. So I need a help from you. I want to refer Infosys last 10 years quest
  • Date: 9:27 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment