Sunday, May 27, 2012

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Dell Latitude 10 Windows 8 tablet Technical Specifications Leaked

Posted: 27 May 2012 05:36 AM PDT

Windows 8 is expected to launch by October or November but manufacturers have already furbish their products. Evidenced by a presentation that would have escaped from Dell, it is now revealed that an active "Latitude 10" Windows 8 Tablet is in preparation.

This tablet would be structured to begin around a 10.1-inch HD screen. With dimensions of 274 x 177 x 10.5 mm 710 g, the "Dell Latitu

Absinthe 2.0 Jailbreak Tool for iOS 5.1.1 Devices now available for Download

Posted: 27 May 2012 05:17 AM PDT

Announced earlier this month on Twitter by the hacker pod2g of Chronic Dev Team, the tool for achieving an untethered jailbreak for terminals running IOS 5.1.1, is now available for download on the Web. This jailbreak tool is called "Absinthe 2".


The jailbreak, generally translated as "unlock", is the action that opens a n

Infection with trojan generic.27 zeroaccess

Posted: 27 May 2012 03:31 AM PDT

I am laptop user and I am using windows 7 OS. Couple of days ago I was surfing on net and I was searching for movies and songs. After surfing and downloading movies I turned off my laptop. On next day I turn on my laptop and kept for scanning.

When my antivirus is scanning my computers it started showing some threats like File name: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UCTBLHID.DLL and Threat name: Generic27.p

Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H freezes all of a sudden and turns itself off

Posted: 27 May 2012 03:21 AM PDT

Hey friends, I am having a desktop system with Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H and core i5. Now a days am facing some problem with the same. Whenever I try to play game on my pc it gets freezed and turns off automatically. If anyone knows the solution for this please do reply as soon as possible. My operating system is Windows 7 64 bit.

Fonts not proper on Blackberry Torch 9800

Posted: 27 May 2012 03:09 AM PDT

I am blackberry guy and I am using Blackberry Torch 9800. From last few days I am facing font smoothing problem on my smartphone. I was just checking my font size and it was 9 at that time then just for curiosity I changed the font size to 5 because I wanted to know how it will look in small font.

After changing my font size the smoothing of my font goes off. I was trying to fix this problem b

Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2012 Exam and Forms Dates

Posted: 27 May 2012 03:03 AM PDT

I am in last year of Bsc Computer science and I want to do MBA. As per my knowledge there is common entrance test for MBA called as MAT. What are the criteria for MAT? Am I eligible for MAT? When MAT exams are getting conducted? How to prepare for MAT? If anyone have information about MAT examination Please guide me with this.

Without unplugging headphones, how to use internal speakers as well on iMac

Posted: 27 May 2012 02:59 AM PDT

I am Mac user and am using iMac from last six months. I like to listen songs on my iMac so sometime I used headphones for listening songs or sometime i listen on my internal speakers, but when I plug in my headphones into the iMac it start playing inside my headphones. If I want to listen songs through my internal speakers I always have to remove my headphones. Is there any way that I can listen s

How to remove SMART Check Virus

Posted: 27 May 2012 02:53 AM PDT

I am having a Windows 7 laptop that was working fine till yesterday but I downloaded a file named Smart Check from the internet to remove the virus from my laptop but this SMART Check didn't remove any virus and instead increased the viruses in my computer. Already my laptop was infected with viruses and this SMART Check increased my problem. Now the problem is that I can't remove the SMART Check

Need SSLC model question papers

Posted: 27 May 2012 02:47 AM PDT

Hello guys I am appearing for the SSLC exam. I want the model papers of the previous year exams. I want papers so that I can have the better idea of the questions they are asking. Can I know that how the paper does comes and how much I can attempt in this exam. I also want the syllabus for this exam. Can anyone help in this? Thanks in advance

Best heatsink to for LGA2011

Posted: 27 May 2012 02:37 AM PDT

Hello guys. I am using an Intel motherboard with LGA2011 socket for the processor. But because of my existing cooler the processor is getting overheated and the computer starts freezing. I want to cool the system and want a good heatsink for the Intel LGA2011 socket. Can anybody suggest me some good heatsink for my motherboard?

How is Meelectronics A161p In ear headphone

Posted: 27 May 2012 02:08 AM PDT

I want to buy a headphone for my ipod touch. After searching a lot i found Meelectronics A161p headphone really impressive. I want to know that is this headphone good for the ipod or not ? You can also suggest me some other good alternatives for my ipod.

Please give me some suggestions about Meelectronics A161p or any other headphones. Thanks.

selling 2gb Ddr3 Ram Of 1333mhz

Posted: 27 May 2012 02:05 AM PDT

I Have 2gb Ddr3 Ram Of 1333mhz
And 512 Ddr Ram For 533mhz
Expected Price Rs.500 Each (no Bill)
Pm Me If Interested

Download BIOS 3207 for Asus P8P67 DELUXE

Posted: 27 May 2012 01:59 AM PDT

In my desktop I have installed the Asus P8P67 deluxe motherboard and using the desktop without any problem. My friend told me to update the BIOS of the computer but I don't know from where can i download the same. I want to update the BIOS of my motherboard and also wanted to know that what benefits i will get by updating the same ?

Also please let me know how to update the BIOS? Thanks in adva

Unable to install Norton internet security 2010 on windows 7 64 bit

Posted: 27 May 2012 01:39 AM PDT

Hello guys, I am having an laptop running Windows 7 64bit. Yesterday i formatted my system due to some reason. I installed all my required applications successfully but when i tried to install the Norton internet security 2010, installation failed. Whenever i try to install the same, i get the UAC Pop up and my system freezes. I restarted the laptop, disabled UAC but still the same problem. Every

Track and block lost BlackBerry Torch 9800 mobile phone

Posted: 27 May 2012 01:30 AM PDT

Few hours ago i lost my BlackBerry Torch 9800. How can I track it and block it remotely? Is there any good service from Blackberry to track and Block the phone remotely? My fried once lost his mobile but he could not able to track the position of the phone using the protect service but he successfully deleted all the data on the phone. I am also looking for a same thing to protect my phone and its
  • Date: 9:28 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment