Friday, March 30, 2012

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


While watching YouTube i get artifacts and flickering pink screen with Asus GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 09:02 PM PDT

In my computer I have Asus GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphic card and I am facing problem while watching youtube videos in my computer. Whenever I watch YouTube video in my computer at that time screen turns pink and screen flickers. In my computer I have windows Vista operating system. What should I do to solve this problem?

Replication of Dell PowerVault MD3600

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 08:57 PM PDT

I have searched this on all forums but I am not able to get the solution so can you help me Is there an simple way so that I am able to replicate data stored on PowerVault MD3600 at the array level? Give some suggestions and please provide some appropriate solution. Thanks in advance.

Any news on A Sony Ultrabook

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 08:41 PM PDT

hi guys

I was reading this article that mention that there about the ultrabooks , it said that there are lot of manufacture who are launching the ultrabook on first quarter of 2012 . does any know if sony is releasing the ultrabook . I would really like to know this

Thanks

4videosoft ipad2 Manager for Mac Keeps Your Video World In Focus

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 08:40 PM PDT

Now I brought a new iPad 2, and I want to view some movies on my iPad 2, and listen some music with it. And I own a PC I want to transfer my favorite movies and music and some pictures from my ipad2 to pc. How can i do?

As for new Apple users, if they decide to buy the newly iPad 2, they still will meet some inconvenience. For Apple only allows transferring files from iTunes or com

Blu ray Panasonic UJ-232A vs. Blu ray Panasonic UJ-242A

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 08:29 PM PDT

I am thinking to get a bluray drive and I have two options Bluray Panasonic UJ-232A as Panasonic UJ-242A. Can you help me you pick best between these two? Please post some information about this so that I can understand features of these two.

Internet Download Manager 6.08 Build 8

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 08:14 PM PDT

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.Internet Download Manag

How to convert PDF file to JPG or PNG in ubuntu?

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 08:14 PM PDT

currently my system is powered by ubuntu. I wanted to know how can I convert pdf to JPG or PNG?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Dell optiplex GX270 unable to detect hard drive until hard disk should be off and on in bios?

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 08:02 PM PDT

so as I could not find any solutions in this case as it has been since long times that the issue is not solved yet and to discuss regarding this issue , I have Dell Optiplex GX270 Small form factor motherboard with A07 bios with two cd-drives with one floppy drive along with one hard drive which is plugged with this motherboard. The PC is not able to detect my hardisk and it feels so irrit

on the net retailer is actually a authentic merchant

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 08:01 PM PDT

on the net retailer is actually a authentic merchant
http://www.zozopolo.com
http://www.sopolos.com
http://www.toms4u.com
of Ugg boots, as authorised by the new era fitted hats business themselves. Basically enter the websites URL and they will advise you concerning no matter if the webpage is authorised to pr

Where to get Longhorn Skin Pack?

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 07:49 PM PDT

I am thinking to install the Longhorn Skin Pack on my computer. I downloaded that but that downloaded file is getting corrupted all the times. Can somebody here tell me why this is happening or provide me proper link to download that. Thank you so much in advance.

Mouse click not working after updating with Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala)

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 07:46 PM PDT

Recently I have upgraded to Ubuntu 9.10. whenever I am clicking such as on link on web page the mouse click did not seems to be register. Many time I have noticed that it is clicking works after doing couple of clicks. So I could not get whether the issue is associated with the mouse or OS installed. any useful suggestions to resolve the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in adva

Nvidia geforce gtx 680 does not work with Dell XPS 8300

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 07:37 PM PDT

I am using Dell XPS 8300 desktop computer and I have bought Nvidia geforce gtx 680 graphic card. When I connect my graphic card with my Dell XPS 8300 and then start my computer at that time I cannot get Geforce GTX 680 to post. what should I do to solve this problem?

How is Mountain Lion Skin Pack?

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 07:15 PM PDT

Hi all, I want to install the Mountain Lion Skin Pack. Can somebody over here tell e that from where I can download this? Other than this also provide me some information about that. If you can post the direct link to download that then I will really be thankful to that.

Dell 715n resetting to factory defaults

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 07:08 PM PDT

I am having the dell products and I was quite satisfied with it as i am having a dell laptop too and happy with the service its provides. but as these guys have turned out now, and not finding any help on their side want to inquire in this case, is there any means to reset the Dell 715n to factory defaults? I don’t have any idea regarding this one and also not knowing what the system

Windows 8 Metro Skin Pack Concept

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 06:37 PM PDT

Hi all, I found that the Windows 8 Metro Skin Pack is now available. I have not used that till now. I don't want to play with my system directly and so I want to hear from other people who have already used this. Can someone please post concept/information regarding it.
  • Date: 9:23 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment