Friday, March 30, 2012

India Broadband Forum Feed

India Broadband Forum Feed


SMSpam: Report spam sms using this app on Google Android devices!

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 02:54 AM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by agantuk View Post
There are apps for spam SMS for Symbian I think. I remember seeing something a while back. Even otherwise, the phones come with a block option which can be put to good use.

This app does not block spam SMS. it simply reports them to TRAI.


Tata Sky HD DTH: Movies Now HD on Tata Sky coming soon?

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 02:53 AM PDT

Already Movies now have good PQ, Do we need HD instead of Other popular HD channels to be added ? For me Movies Now HD should be added last after adding some other HD channels likes of ZEE Cinema HD, Colors HD Ten HD.


List of permitted hd channels in india by mib

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 02:47 AM PDT

What about News Express HD channel ?


Tata Sky HD DTH: HD Channels now have ads

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 02:44 AM PDT

Perhaps Star is going far ahead with other Ads joining the party in HD Channels, Today morning i saw the ad of Hero Passion during a Film in Star Gold HD . Its not limited to sponceres now. :)


HTC One X and HTC One V launched in India

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 02:13 AM PDT

HTC OneX has promising specs. After shoving up a quad core in there, hope its buttery smooth as a 4S.


WIFI Router for ACT Broadband

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 02:11 AM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by elamukil View Post
Hello everyone,
This is my first post on the forum. I am using act broadband. When I called the sales guy regarding wifi modem he said any dsl modem will work. I am now confused (also my act cable has only 4 wires unlike my other ethernet cables).

I dont want to buy some cheap wifi modem Instead I am ready to buy some standard modem so that i can use in future also. Can I buy any wifi router (I am planning to buy cisco 4200 ) will it work with act bb or is there some special kind of modem with DSL input.

Kindly help me

Hi,

Yes, you can go for Cisco 4200 router. It will work just fine. ;-)

I am using Belking N450 with my ACT Connection.


Regards,
Gaurav


Wifi of office on mobile

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 01:18 AM PDT

You need a "key" (alpha numeric series) to that modem. If valid key is entered phone should connect.

But more details can be provided by your Network admin (if they wish and allowed to provide).


  • Date: 3:23 AM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment