Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Font rendering is not proper with Safari

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 08:31 PM PST

While loading some websites n safari browser it shows fonts properly and once page loads completely at that time fonts looks pixilated. I don't know what is wrong with the safari browser but this problem is frustrating for me. If anyone has solution regarding this then let me know.

Thank you in advance.

bookmark bar was changed on Safari 5.1.3 on Lion 10.7.3

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 08:19 PM PST

I am making use of safari browser and have an apple OS Lion 10.7.3 and I was not having much more issues with the browser. So I am with some issues with this browser. I came to notice that the bookmark bar has changed, the spaces between folders in the bar along with the font size are superior, and are not permitting my carefully crafted bar to completely fit in the Safari's window size. I am

Unable to install Grub2 in Debian Squeeze 6.0.2

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 08:05 PM PST

Hey guys has someone faced any kind of problem while installing Grub2 on Debian squeeze 6.0.2 or 6.0.3. As when I tried to install Grub2 in my netbook for the 1st time it just said that you cannot install it in Debian Squeeze, LILO won't install as well. And as I needed it I installed the old version (5.0.3) on my netbook and it worked properly with the old version. So can anyone over here let me

Mouse Cursor Disappears in safari 5

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 07:44 PM PST

In my MacBook Pro I have MAC OS X 10.6 and I have recently upgrade safari browser in my MacBook pro and after upgrading the Safari browser it has started giving me problem. Now in my browser when I load any page with JavaScript at that time mouse cursor disappears. What should I do to solve this problem?

is it safe to delete missing shared DLL's

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 07:21 PM PST

hi guys

I need help here . I am using ccleaner to clean my pc and it is showing me that there is so may missing and I am not sure that I should remove it . is there nayone here can help me on this issue I will be really appreciation to know that. I have looked everywhere for the answer but there is no proper reply , please help

Thanks in advance

double letters are typed by safari browser in web forms

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 07:05 PM PST

I am currently with windows (5.1.1) and was previously making use of Mozilla firefox and as a change with most probably used internet explorer , I chose the safari. But I am having issues with it. it keeps typing double letters in web forms but the problem doesn't appear when we will reboot the browser. So can you guys make some suggestions in this case as I am with always rebooting the browse

Back Button Closes all tabs in Safari 5.1 for windows

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 06:56 PM PST

I have windows 7 OS in my PC and installed Safari 5.1 browser and after installing the browser it has started giving me annoying problem. Whenever I open some tabs in my Safari browser and then if I press back button then it will close all the tabs. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Did you use Waterfox?

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 06:37 PM PST

Head about this first time from my friends and they even don't that certain about this apparently been around a while buts is there any one here already using it can tell me what exactly is this . up till now the only thing I know something to do with Firefox AND security . Is there someone here can explain me what is it

YouTube with black screen on safari browser with Mac OS.

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 06:31 PM PST

I had the earlier version of safari and made an update of the Safari on my Mac as I am making use of the latest version of Mac OS X 10.6.6. I am with an issue with a black screen on my system. So can anyone find the solution for this one. YouTube movie windows are simply with black boxes and there are no playing controls.

How to stop "Congratulations You Won" Banner Ad from safari

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 06:03 PM PST

In my MacBook pro I have MAC OS X 10.6.7 and I am facing problem with the Safari browser in my system. Whenever I load any pages in the Safari browser at that time "Congratulations You Won" Banner Ad appears automatically. This problem is irritating for me. Please tell me how to fix this problem?

Want help to find customer support for my tablet

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 06:00 PM PST

I am considering to throw this tablet as I am not able to get what is the issue in it. I have spent hours in excess of the last three days endeavoring to resolve an issue. Each time I call in they moreover disconnect me, transfer me to somebody who has no idea how to utilize a tablet or, if I am somewhat lucky, I determine to acquire through to level three who say they will call me back. Need some

Want help to reinstall preloaded android apps

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 05:52 PM PST

I reset the apad and at present I do not have encompassed several application pre-loaded applications. How be able to I restore (re-install) them. The Preloaded apps are stored in /system/app. Apps you inaugurated yourself go to /data/app in view of the fact that /system/app is readonly, there's no method of installing or uninstalling stuff there. The whole thing in /system/app has to be there i

Adblock Plus will stop blocking “non-intrusive” ads by default.

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 05:44 PM PST

I was reading an article on the net that mentioned this news . The most admired ad-blocking add-on for Firefox as well as Chrome, is shortly to start letting 'non-intrusive advertising' by default. So what do you guys like to save about this . please share your views

Unable to connect Mac system on Ethernet internet

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 05:32 PM PST

I am having several trouble through my internet correlation on my macBook and was anticipating one of you might assist me out. There was a powercut in my home recently. I left for work and when I came back the power was back on additional than I am at present not capable to connect to the web through my macBook. So far I have encompassed and tried: Resetting the modem multiple times Resetting the

YouTube unable to play in fullscreen in Safari 5.1 in apple OS lion

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 05:27 PM PST

hello guys, I am making use of a apple OS lion operating system and have installed Safari 5.1 version and there were no issues with any part of the browser and I was acquainted to it. but later , I found that YouTube videos will not display fullscreen in Safari 5.1 (Lion). I am not able to understand the fact. If I attempt to choose the fullscreen alternative, the video tends to increase in si

Safari 5.1 opens last website instead of loading blank page

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 05:00 PM PST

Hello friends I have recently update Safari browser to 5.1 in my computer and after updating the Safari browser whenever I open Safari browser at that time I it loads last website instead of loading blank page. I have check the settings and home page is set as blank. Now please tell me how can I fix this?

How to install Windows 7 via native EFI mode from pen drive

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 04:17 PM PST

I had acquired my replacement SSD at the weekend, and I desired to install Windows so that with the intention of it might take benefit of the native UEFI firmware of my Sandy Bridge motherboard. Booting the installer commencing from the DVD determine to it seems that boot you straight in EFI mode as you would expect I do not have encompassed Windows on disc so I might not be familiar with. On the

"Block cookies" preferences changing automatically in safari

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 04:08 PM PST

Hi friends I have recently upgrade safari browser in my computer and after upgrading the browser I am facing problem. I have set block cookies to always and after browsing some websites it changes to never. I don't know what is wrong the browser but this problem is frustrating for me. How to solve this problem?

Getting "The process.com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly error on T-Mobile G1

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 04:04 PM PST

This is really very annoying I am constantly getting this error on my phone The process.com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. I domt even know what is the casue of this problem neither I know what exactly is the reason that this error occur It is random . can anyone here help me on this I would be really glad to know this

thanks in advance

I want to delete all Safari bookmarks in Apple - OS X Lion

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 03:56 PM PST

I making use of the apple OS X Lion and I am making use of safari browser 5.1 and want to delete bookmarks in Safari 5.1 . till now I am able to delete one by one but I want to delete it at only one time. So can you suggest some way to delete the whole . thanks.

Scrolling on Safari 5.1 with Windows unable to work

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 03:09 PM PST

I was previously making use of the firefox and opera and tried many browsers but as a change I preferred this one , the safari 5.1 and I am not able to get scrolling to work with Safari 5.1 on my Windows machines. So can I get the exact reason for this. thanks.

Android 4.0 (ICS) for Amazon Kindle Fire with WiFi Fixed

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 03:04 PM PST

so after HP TouchPad got android 4.0 successfully now it time for the Amazon Kindle Fire to get the second version of homemade Android 4.0 and it has fixed Wi-Fi and this I according to the article that I have read on some site . so what do you guys like to say about this .

After going for crossfire upgrade I did not really gain any better fps

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 02:26 PM PST

I had just recently added a 2nd 6970 to my system, and position them in crossfire, I had bring up to date my AMD drivers, and CrossfireX was at present enabled in the catalyst settings, additional than when playing games, I acquire almost no benefit. I have encompassed and gone from 60-62 to 70 in iracing, other than not anything at the entire in a small number of other racing games I play. So, wh

Lenovo S10-3T with Broadcom Crystal HD BCM970012

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 02:19 PM PST

The Broadcom Crystal HD BCM970012 have encompassed several success through the lenovo S10-3t several success through the 70015. What's the major dissimilarity in the 2 and might somebody be willing to give me the bios for the 70015. I be familiar with I be able to acquire the 70012 and a bios for it. I was just wondering.

aPad iRobot with android 2.2 not turning on

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 02:17 PM PST

I really need help on this. My Apad was working ok without any problem but today it's just not starting and I don't the reason why . I just downloaded few application including an anti virus app which scanned no problems with apps . before this issue o played game in my tablet but now this problem . I even charged it once again but this is not helping in any way and the vender from w
  • Date: 9:16 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment