Wednesday, February 29, 2012

India Broadband Forum Feed

India Broadband Forum Feed


2012 Asia Cup

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 03:23 AM PST

Making Virat the vice-captain is a decent move - If & Only if - a) They want to sent a clear message to Gambhir, Raina - That they are dropped in rankings & need to do well to survive b) They are looking at someone talking over in the T20s in a year or so & for the World Cup in 2015... As Dhoni himself has not ruled skipping it ... Sehwag may not be there to make it & others also are not looking settled...


4G auction in India....

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 03:18 AM PST

2*2G = 4G ... So double dhamaka this time :Boy Think:


Indian Cricket Players should know that pretty much everyone carries a camera nowadays

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 03:18 AM PST

Nothing wrong .. some guys need to be treated like tht .. I have seen how much shit ppl say to these cricketers .. One can't keep taking it ..
I really hate the team for not performing abroad .. But tht don't give me any right to abuse them ..


Hey! Welcome to the Hockey Section.

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 03:17 AM PST

Quote:

Originally Posted by agantuk View Post
I guess this is a first. Do we even have a section on cricket? /

You must be kidding me... Where were you when Admin was creating 100s of threads , for each individual match in World Cup and also for I-PL

Though, I will not be likely watching it... Will try to checkout the scores & see if I can join in discussions here if possible.


Flickr by Yahoo: Updates

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 03:05 AM PST

LCD or LED

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 02:52 AM PST

I have had a samsung LCD and now a Panasonic LED. I can definetly see a difference in clarity. LED is really too good. Not just me, but visitor's to my home also vouches that fact.And of course, LED consumes half the amount power than a LCD.


Google Chrome Updates

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 02:36 AM PST

Hathway Digital Channel List

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 02:23 AM PST

wait for a few days and we will add Trace Urban in CAS areas. As mentioned earlier we are working out solutions for more HD in Non Cas areas.

----------

You have noticed the incorrect display nos when we were making the transition to adding more channels. Check now if you find any errors.


Nokia Lumia 610

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 02:19 AM PST


  • Date: 3:36 AM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment