Monday, January 30, 2012

TechArena Community

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Not getting video on monitor while connecting it with Asus EAH5670 1gb

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 07:40 PM PST

I have bought Asus EAH5670 1gb graphic card and after installing graphic card I connected my monitor with via VGA cable at that time I don't get any problem but when I connect another monitor with HDMI cable at tpicture on my monitor. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem? any help will be appreciated

How to Enjoy Your Favorite Videos on Portable Devices at Will For Mac Users

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 07:39 PM PST

Are you a Mac user?
Do you still feel frustrated that you can't enjoy your favorite videos on portable devices at will?
Now, a professional software—Aiseesoft Video Converter for Mac
can help you to solve all the problems. With it, you can convert between all popular video and audio formats with super fast conversion speed

CastleVille: Venting for GP as I am not having coffee

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 07:26 PM PST

right now I am having neighbors in the kingdom of mine and none of them are tended the workshop where I am having the signs. On the either side they did ignore the beasties hence there is something positive. Let me know how can people tend flowers and not the building there crew beyond of me? The good amount money of coming from the crewing buildings. If I am able to tend flowers, animals and

Unable to see incoming numbers on Nokia 6300 incoming

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 07:23 PM PST

This is really very frustrating I have Nokia 6300 which is little old The issue is that while i received the a call, It does not show the incoming Call Number. It's just say Call. I did everything that is possible change the setting and all but still nothing working. Is there any one here can help me on this I would be really glad to know this, as I am unable to solve this mistery

Top model in Nokia for hard of hearing

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 07:19 PM PST

Hi guys I need help which Is the finest mobile handset model concerning earphone plus ringing loudness for hard of hearing folks with and with no hearing aids. I inquire this for the reason that my brother is hard of hearing plus is not pleased with his present Nokia model and all he preferred the Nokia Handset so I would be glad to know is tere nayohe here can help me on this thanks

Keyboard and mouse conflict with hp mini 110

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 06:55 PM PST

I am using hp mini 110 laptop with windows 7 operating system. now whenever I start my laptop at that time keyboard only work at start but after that it stops working. i have tried to solve this problem but problem does in not get solved after trying different solution. I have come to know that inbuilt mouse drivers are causing this problem. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Powerful product can put videos in iMovie on mac

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 06:50 PM PST

For Mac users, iMovie is a powerful video editing software application. You maybe want to import and edit HD videos in iMovie on Mac, but you will find that you can't import HD to iMovie. iMovie doesn't supports some HD video formats. As we know that iMovie does supports HD videos like HDV, HD MP4 etc. But if you want to edit other HD videos like HD MKV, HD WMV, HD TOD, you maybe failed. So you s

How to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer with only one tool

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 06:40 PM PST

This guide aims to show you how to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer with only one tool.
It includes 3 parts:
Part 1. How to rip DVD to iPod/iPhone/Sansa/PSP/Zune and other MP4 and MP3 Players
Part 2. How to convert all video to MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV, MPG, RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB…
Part 3. How to backup iPod songs and videos on your computer


[b]Belie

How to download facebook profile picture from Samsung galaxy W

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 06:35 PM PST

I have recently bought my Samsung galaxy W and in my facebook account there was facebook contact picture sync and I want to do picture sync again so I download sync my pic application from android market, but when I tried to use this application there was an error that contacts are reading only. So I want to ask everyone that do anyone know another application to download the facebook profile pict

Why so many Gloom animals at once in CastleVille?

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 06:25 PM PST

in this particular game CastleVille I have used most of my energy to kill Gloom Animals. To get rid from two or three farm animals and simply get another one. Killed one Rat and get the another one for two harvesting of crops. I am totally disappointed with the above mentioned improvements. Today itself I have killed 6 Glooms and now I am having couple of Gloom Rats and only one wolf.

GPRS settings for Hello card china mobile

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 06:20 PM PST

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone can help me with the gprs settings for HELLO Card China mobile?

Thanks

Mozilla will discontinue support for Windows 2000 and XP SP1

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 06:11 PM PST

Asa Dotzler, director of development on the Classic Edition of Firefox, announced that the browser will no longer be supported for users who do not have at least Windows XP SP2.

M. Dotlzer says that for several years, the Firefox development tools have not been updated specifically for compatibility with Windows 2000 and Windows XP RTM and SP1. However, "99.6% of Firefox users have had t

YouTube updates Browse page, Video Editor and Video Manager

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 06:01 PM PST

YouTube, being launched in early December as a new model, but so far outside of the home page and video playback, the changes remained purely cosmetic. The video streaming site has recently redesigned the page navigation and editing tools.

Unlike the home page, the page "Search" does not appear in the form of a stream, but still it meets several criteria. The user can start to filter by

Device Analyzer Feature is on testing with BlackBerry Bold 9900 7.1.0.150

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 06:01 PM PST

Hi guys
Today when I was looking on the web found this article that mentioned that this nice piece of info in what seem to be more extra features put in the 7.1 OS. But I am not sure about the feature "BlackBerry Device Analyzer". It is titled as a "Tool for performing diagnostics on your BlackBerry phone.

when is the nokia projector phone released date?

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 05:52 PM PST

I have heard about nokia projector phone somewhere, so I want to know when is the release date of this nokia projector phone as I don't have a big screen at my home and also this phone will be very use full for me to do preparation for my presentation, so if anyone can tell me the release date or know anything about this phone then please let me know.

Collecting rats tails in Zynga CastleVille

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 05:50 PM PST

I am completed with about one dozen rats and no tails. It just require three clicks to defend. Now I am not getting any quest and so I am posting this over here to have some help from you people. Thank you so much in advance.

Zynga CastleVille stop loading at 95%

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 05:49 PM PST

From last some days I am facing problem while loading Zynga CastleVille game in my computer. Most of the times Zynga CastleVille stop loading at 95%. I don't know what is wrong with this game but this problem is very frustrating for me. If any one has solution regarding this then please help me.

need help in using Odin to upgrade from Samsung Galaxy W I8150 from 2.3.5 to 2.3.6

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 05:42 PM PST

Hi friends!! Can anyone tell me how to upgrade Samsung Galaxy W I8150 from 2.3.5 to 2.3.6 with Odin? Also give the process to download Odin and using it for upgraded 2.3.6. I am using Odin for the first time so I am newbie in it. Please help me to solve this issue as soon as possible. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

How to get Alchemist Powder in Zynga CastleVille

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 05:26 PM PST

I know that there is one way to get the Alchemist Powder in the Zynga CastleVille and that is by helping your neighbours but I wa nt to know that If there is some other way to do the same. If there is some way for this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Unable to find hidden chronicles gifts in CastleVille

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 05:21 PM PST

I played lots of social games on Facebook. Right now I am playing CastleVille. I logged in the game after 'a your game has been enhanced' and got a message stating I reached at level 5 of the hidden Chronicles and got some free stuff. But those stuffs were not in my inventory. Let me know if you are having any problem. Thanks a lot in advance.

Getting Error 1203-3C81 while playing Zynga CastleVille

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 05:14 PM PST

Hi friends I have started playing Zynga CastleVille game in my computer and it has suddenly started giving me problem. Now whenever I load Zynga CastleVille at that time It gives me Error 1203-3C81. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. if anyone have solution regarding this then please help me.

Need help on removing Activation Required message BlackBerry 9930 Bold with MSL code SPC code

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 05:02 PM PST

I BlackBerry Bold 9930 recently bought on my tour to China, on having back to US it's not able to use the rim network. Kindly help with the problem hat I am having and letting me familiar with what the problem, perhaps and what can be done to solve for the reason that it's too showing Activation Required. however I can receive calls as well as sms on the phone.

Is it true that Nokia phone radiation affects the ears?

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 05:00 PM PST

Hi, friends I use nokia phone and I talk on phone for many hours in a day, but since many days I am feeling slight pain in my right ear as I hold my phone on the right ear, right now I am not sure that whether it is viral infection or it is because of the radiation problem but right now I am using ear drop for the pain but I haven't felt any effect of the drop. So did anyone have also experienced

Cannot send gifts to neighbours in Zynga CastleVille

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 04:55 PM PST

There was no problem to send the gifts to all the neighbors but today I am facing some issue with this. I tried many of the times and that was not successful and then I tried with some other way. I selected just 5 people and when I try to send them gifts then also it was not able to send the gifts. Now I a m not even able to send gift to even a single person. I think that zynga is trying that none

When Zynga would release gloom expansions for CastleVille?

Posted: 30 Jan 2012 04:38 PM PST

I am having great time with CastleVille game on Facebook. Well I am looking to get new missions and land expansion for this particular game. right now I have done most of the missions of the game and let me know if you are having any speculation when above mentioned pack would release by the developers.
  • Date: 9:13 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment