Friday, September 30, 2011

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Gibberish Error Message in Luvinia Online Game

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 09:38 PM PDT

I have got this game called "Luvinia Online Game " and the problem now i am facing is that whenever i am trying to lunch the game,I don't know why i9 am getting a error message which is written in Gibberish.Is there any one who have an idea about this or have faced the same error and have came up with a solution and can help me out.Any suggestion regarding t5his will be appreciated.

When I Try To Join/create Match at that time Nuclear Dawn game crashes

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 09:13 PM PDT

I have recently Installed Nuclear Dawn game from steam in my computer and after installing the Nuclear Dawn game it works fine but when I try to join the match or when I try to create the match at that time my game gets crashes. I done know what is wrong but it is very irritating for me.

How to solve this problem?

Need Uninstall method that works for Nuclear Dawn Game

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:58 PM PDT

I would be glad if anyone of you please guide me with the uninstallation process for a particular game. I require Uninstallation method that works for Nuclear Dawn Game. All your replies will be appreciated. I hope you'll reply my post soon.

Will there be Nuclear Dawn Game demo to provide gameplay information?

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:57 PM PDT

Each new event that is not a take after up to an additional game, and surely if released by a new studio, get higher deal rates if they release a demo of some kind and demonstrate that their event is exceptional. My inquiry is, can there be a demo of this game in the destiny? I cannot recognize one now. It is not soliciting from much a little demo I suppose. I just need to play a game for 5-10 mom

Nuclear Dawn Game-unplayable frame rates on Mac

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:57 PM PDT

I'm not confident if the connection is well-suited, as the engines could have advanced a spot, but having the ability to play the different games on this engine with every last trace play smooth. I need to encounter the same thing here. In reality, when I'm right now dead and looking at through another person, the casing rate appears entirely towering, in any event 30+. On the other hand, on spawn

Nuclear Dawn Game low Performance in Mac when many indicators are drawn on screen

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:56 PM PDT

This issue doesn't seem to alter my Windows installs, simply the Mac ones. In the midst of the maps (for example Hydro or Clocktower) when a large number of pointers for focuses and players (the spots and shafts) are drawn on screen, performance slows. This is a well known event; it did not happen past to the release with the beta. I am not sure if any individual else has encountered this that is

Stress testing, monitoring and benchmarking tools for both Intel and AMD rigs

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:55 PM PDT

Someone please help me with procedures related to stress testing, monitoring and benchmarking tools for both Intel and AMD rigs. I have done many researches over the internet related to it but haven't found necessary. Please help for the same.

How to Overclock basic E and Q processors in Gigabyte motherboard?

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:54 PM PDT

Can any one of you expert help me with basic overclocking of E and Q processor? I want it in my Gigabyte motherboard. Please give your answer in details and all your replies will be appreciated. I am eagerly waiting for your replies.

Kaspersky Anti-Theft "Block" not working on Droid X

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:54 PM PDT

I have unable to turn on my Enable Block. I check the crate and when I hit furnish a proportional payback states that my default page has been altered by an additional provision. Square impaired. I don't haves situation with the different against theft works. I have emulated the underneath stops but no assistance:[list][*]I open Kaspersky Mobile on my Droid X
[*]I enter in my secret code

Nuclear Dawn game stuck on 800x600 Resolution

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:53 PM PDT

Hi guys in my system I have downloaded Nuclear Dawn game from steam and after downloading that game I have installed it in my computer. Some days before I was set the 800x600 resolution and afetr that I am not able to change the resolution. I have tried to solve this issue by trying different solution but problem doesn't get solved. is there any way to get back original resolution.

Installing Endpoint Security for Smartphones without reinstalling Kaspersky Administration Kit

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:52 PM PDT

In what capacity can join the Endpoint Security for Smartphones segment WITHOUT reinstalling Kaspersky Administration Kit? I have it Kaspersky Administration Kit installed and I should join versatile mechanism uphold. . Thank you in advance!

Kaspersky Mobile Security for Windows Phone 7

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:51 PM PDT

The reason of me posting this thread is that I want to know that will there be any Kaspersky Mobile Security version for Windows phone 7? If yes than please do let me know as I am eagerly interested in this topic. Please post you views soon.

Administration Kit with Mobile Security 9

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:50 PM PDT

I'm researching encryption alternatives for our company issued Android phones. We as of now utilize an Administration Kit with Mobile Security 8 but I saw that android encryption isn't good to go until form 9. At what point do you suspect form 9 will be turning out for utilization with the Administration Kit? I inquire assuming that it is an extended while it should recognize an optional source of

Security Protection Malware not allowing TDSSkiller, AVP, Malwarebytes to work

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:49 PM PDT

I got the Security Protection malware on my Windows XP machine. I did it in via an Acrobat. I attempted to run Malwarebytes, but it had the rootkit that wouldn't permit me to do so. So I restarted in safe mode and attempted downloading and running TDSSKiller.exe, first renaming it to x.com according to the guidelines on Bleeping PC. It installed OK, then ran for a few seconds, then crashed with no

Kaspersky Internet Security says it’s protected but the detailed report indicates a persistent Trojan exists

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:48 PM PDT

I am running KIS 11.0.1.400 on Windows 7. KIS reports that my PC is secured, my databases are up to date and I possess no dynamic threats. Yet day before yesterday I perceived that from the itemized report I was inching toward getting repeated reports of a Trojan tainting "Detected: Trojan.Win32.FakeAV.ehld". This passage shows up numerous times a day in the log (apparently each several hours or s

Unable to delete Nuclear Dawn Beta

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:32 PM PDT

in my computer I have installed Nuclear Dawn Beta game and niow when I try to uninstall the game from the computer at that time I am not able to delete the Nuclear Dawn Beta game from my computer. please tell me what should I do to remove the Nuclear Dawn Beta from my computer.

Cannot connect with Luvinia Online launcher

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 08:16 PM PDT

Well I have installed Luvinia Online on the computer of mine. the launcher is starting successfully and it supposed to download the patch successfully on the computer. as I am clicking on login button it seems to hanging for couple of minutes and after that I am getting an error message which can be stated as 'The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.' Is

Unable to set Textures at high in Nuclear Dawn

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 07:57 PM PDT

I have recently installed Nuclear Dawn in my computer and after installing the Nuclear Dawn game in my computer when I start the game and set the Textures at high and after that when I apply the setting at that time it resets to the medium. please tell me whether it is game fault or there is something wrong with my computer.

Nuclear Dawn game is really much better than Brink and Homefront

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 07:55 PM PDT

I recently played Nuclear Dawn game and I can say that this game is really far much better as compared to Bring or even Homefront which I bought before, by paying almost hundred dollars for them. I bought Nuclear Dawn game for just 16.96$ just two days ago, and it is really most entertaining game that I have ever played. They are right, as they are saying they are providing the best FPS. It will r

Downloader.EXE file of Luvinia is crashing

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 07:30 PM PDT

every time when I try to install the Luvinia in my computer at that time it gets crashed. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue? i don't know what is wrong with that but this problem is really frustrating for me. if anyone have any suggestion regarding this problem them then let me know.

Are there any Good Strategy Games in the Making

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 07:19 PM PDT

Right now I am searching for somewhat worth playing, though it's in the creation I just would like to recognize the RT and still turn based strategy type hasn't expired since it actually feels that way. Not anything decent has appear from the time when Empire TW released and still that's imperfect, and don't acquire me started on top of Shogun 2. I am expecting something large perhaps excessively

High hopes for Rugby Nations 2011

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 07:11 PM PDT

Hi folks I was just wondering perhaps this resolve tide us above until Rugby Challenge release I have actually played Rugby Nations 2009 and Rugby Nations 2010 and the improve in quality between the first two was inspiring so I have high expectation for Rugby Nations 2011 for what it is. Already too much hype was made regarding this game what is your take on this is there any one like to comment

unable to run Nuclear Dawn

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 07:09 PM PDT

I am having really simple query to ask all the users of this particular forum. Well I have installed Nuclear Dawn on the computer of mine and whenever I am trying to run the game but this particular game did not seems to be launching at all. I am not able to figure out why this particular game is not starting on the computer of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in a

After flashing, Gigabyte m720 –us3 reboots/freezes

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 06:55 PM PDT

I remembered the BIOS on my board, a ga-M720-US3 (with the wrong picture, I think) through the Windows utility, and when I rebooted the thing in two biographies, said the restoration is. Now just restart 3 times, freezing in the third. The version of the BIOS says it is the older version, too.

I managed to enter the BIOS only once, and reset the defaults and everything looked well. Now I cannot

I bought Nuclear Dawn four pack but got only 1?

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 06:51 PM PDT

I recently bought Nuclear Dawn four pack but instead of getting all four I got only one and that got listed on my steam gifts list. It has been more than two hours but I am still waiting for the rest of the three to get listed on my steam gifts list. When I will get them? Am I the only one who has this issue or there are others also who are experiencing the same? Please, reply.

0 comments:

Post a Comment