Tuesday, October 30, 2012

India Broadband Forum Feed

India Broadband Forum Feed


Google Play Store not accepting Indian Credit and Debit Cards

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 03:10 AM PDT

@moinder..thanks a lot bro for your faith in me.. I am really touched.. Thanks once again, but I want a permanent solution for my problem, let me work out, if all fails then I will go with your option. :)

Nokia Asha 308 - Nokia Asha 309

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 03:08 AM PDT

hmm difference...

User interface: but both somehow lag.
Themes and diff theme launchers on android.
Apps.
Battery! Dual Sim will suck the battery easily on a android.
Multitasking is possible on android.
Nokia music!
Doubt PC suite for android in this category... (not sure)

Help me choose the right landline phone and wireless Modem for my new BSNL broadband connection

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 03:07 AM PDT

I am taking a new BSNL broadband connection and i wanted to know that which landline phone and wifi modem will work with the BSNL connection

So for my new connection, i selected :

1.Binatone Spirit 100 Digital Corded Landline Phone
Link: Binatone Spirit 100 Digital Corded Landline Phone: Flipkart.com


2. TP LINK TL-WR740N 150Mbps Wireless N Router
Link: TP LINK TL-WR740N 150Mbps Wireless N Router | Router | Flipkart.com

Will these two things work with BSNL connection and if not then what will work??
Also if more detail is needed then feel free to as me

BSNL - EVDO - Usage - Review and everything about it

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 02:51 AM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by MediaFire View Post
just using windows dialer for auto redials

Can you help me configuring it

Which Games are you currently Playing - Share Reviews, Pics & Videos

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 02:46 AM PDT

currently playing transformers fall of cybertron , witcher 2 and borderlands 2 . will start playing moh warfighter . they are running smooth on my zotac 560ti except witcher 2 which is one of the most high requirement game .

Airtel Broadband retention team just told me that customer can disable smartbytes at his own end…

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 02:43 AM PDT

torrent throttling was stopped a while ago.

Google Nexus 4

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 02:42 AM PDT

yes.. May be code bug :D!!!! :smiley-bounce0:

Had it been
1399
i would have bought it

Milestones

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 02:35 AM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by amar View Post
BTW..
Last 24 Hours Top Posters is a nice feature... :thumbup1:

It was actually there before, I realized it that it had gone when it re-appeared :D

Samsung ATIV Smart PC - Samsung Smart PC Pro

Posted: 30 Oct 2012 02:33 AM PDT

someone explain to me what exactly did that guy do to lose his presentation. was he not using skydrive to store his files in the first place?
  • Date: 3:10 AM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment