Thursday, September 27, 2012

India Broadband Forum Feed

India Broadband Forum Feed


Tata Sky DTH: itemised details

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 03:48 AM PDT

I've been getting such a bill on e-mail for the last 4-5 months.

Cheap and Best MTNL BroadBand plan for Heavy Downloaders in Delhi right now.

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 03:45 AM PDT

Hi all!!!
Please suggest how is the browsing speed during the day when the speed is 512Kbps? How is the video stream, youtube et al?
Presently I have Airtel 2mbps/30GB plan but I am ready to jump ship.
I have filled up the registration forms, just waiting for some encouragement from this forum.

Thanks again.

Tata Sky Plus HD DTH: Breaking News : Colors HD to be available on Tata Sky from 08th Oct 2012 onwards

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 03:06 AM PDT

Me too got the call. But as I was driving, I told her to call me later after getting basic details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajuravi007 View Post
This is a false news...dont worry...

Airtel Broadband Rapid 175 GB Plan

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 02:44 AM PDT

lol. true about upload speeds on ftth. but then we are yet to see anyone here who has actually subscribed to airtel fibrenet. :)

Lexus LF-CC Concept: TOO MUCH OF TOUCH!

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 02:29 AM PDT

it's lexus. owned by toyota. i am pretty sure that they have smart enough engineers to tackle that problem :)

Bad Piggies

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 02:23 AM PDT

The Offtopic Thread

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 02:23 AM PDT

Hasna Mana Hai .......

Scaredy Cat - YouTube

42 Sec. Video

Balpreet Kaur on her faith..

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 02:20 AM PDT

hmmm....ok

Some Questions related Xpress Non Combo Unlimited 1000

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 02:14 AM PDT

Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates View Post
Which exchange are you from? I think this guy was bullshitting you. Did you ask him where these fiber optic cables are being laid? AFAIK ALL exchanges in mumbai are connected to each other with fiber optic cable.
PS It will be interesting to know which area in Mumbai is not having 80% or more residents on MTNL!!!! Maybe be one of these new cluster colonies in the suburbs???

Actually I felt he was BSing too so I called again later and even the customer care guy said there are few changes being made and everything should be fine in 1 2 weeks. He didn't mentioned Fiber Optics though. I am actually from Bhayandar (not exactly Mumbai, its in Thane but since all my mail's have mumbai written on it I have a habit of saying mumbai too :P)
My entire soceity has MTNL that I can confirm. I hope he wasn't bullshittin coz the office isn't far from me and I don't mind going there until I get my net speed fixed.
  • Date: 3:51 AM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment