Monday, April 30, 2012

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Unable to find out rematch option in online mode of Street Fighter x Tekken

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 08:24 PM PDT

Well I am having great time with this particular game. but still I am having an issue with online scenario. I noticed that rematch option online is not available and it takes lots of times when I am trying to join room in the game. I noticed that people taking around 5 timers to join room. Though I have made room world wide it takes lots of time to join. When I am searching for a room mostly I

Should i buy The Walking Dead Game or not

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 06:12 PM PDT

So does anyone played this game. I really wanted to buy this game but before that I need to some information on this game. I have seen lots of user disappointed by this game, I would like to buy this game is Devs remove co-op. I really disappointed by this game because this game based on group of people not an individual. Anyone can anyone tell does this game have good Gameplay, story and Graphic

How to increase the speed of audiobooks in ipod shuffle

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 06:02 PM PDT

I used to listen to audiobooks on my iPod Shuffle 4G. I would approximate to be capable to listen to them at double speed so as to acquire commencing from side to side additional books faster. As near as I be able to tell this functionality does not exist natively on the Shuffle, nor is there several setting or purpose in iTunes to convert audiobooks to double speed. Be able to anybody confirm tha

The Walking Dead Game PC Controls

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 05:58 PM PDT

I have started playing this game and I am just loving it, I have found many people getting messed with the PC Controls so I am just starting this thread to share the PC Controls with them, I wish there could have been a cinematic skip function but then till then you can enjoy the basic controls, enjoy guys.[list][*]W or up arrow key- To move forward[*]A or left arrow key- To move left[*]S

Nokia Asha 202 available in India at Rs. 4,149

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 05:43 PM PDT

Hello friends, I am posting here just to inform you people that the new Nokia Asha 202 available in India at Rs. 4,149.


Nokia Asha 202 in short: Asha Nokia 202 is a phone looks breezy with a physical T9 keypad without sliding mechanism and a TFT 2.4-inch diagonal that offers a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels in which there

Unable to collect Reward in Bejeweled Blitz

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 05:23 PM PDT

Hello I am playing this game from long time and I have recently earned Blazing Speed although when I tried to trade in and after that Blazing Speed disappeared from message center. This happen sometimes rewards won't show in message center. I am completing the tasks to get the rewards at the bottom, but when I way to collect it, it does NOT show up in my messages. This has occurred 3 times this af

Angry Birds Space HD arrives to BlackBerry PlayBook

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 04:54 PM PDT

Angry Birds Space officially arrives on BlackBerry playbook after having landed successfully on the iPhone OS and Android platforms. And so, even the owners of a tablet RIM can now download the latest iteration series of Rovio, which is available on BlackBerry App World with an outlay of $ 2.99.


The newest game in the series Angr

The Walking Dead Game Graphics is stuttering

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 04:38 PM PDT

I have purchased The Walking Dead Game yesterday and when I started playing the game then I found that there are a no of issues that are making the game unplayable, I have noticed that there was a jerk whenever the game was loading in to new scenes, I mean while the zombie cross the police car and so, the other walkers were showing up after killing the zombie but then the screen used to get frozen

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings with Avp.exe

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 04:33 PM PDT

Hello friends. I found that Kaspersky is showing me the Avp.exe in my computer as some affected program on the other hand driver is showing me this as alien vs predator. I am having the wrc2010 profile through witcher 2 icon. Can someone over here tell me that what is the problem and what is Avp.exe. How can this affect someone's computer? If you are having any information on this then please let

How is the performance of sli on single monitor

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 04:22 PM PDT

I give the impression of being users I am not the typical lazy to search for a topic in sli in general additional than I have comprised and been searching up particularly a small number of times and I tranquil have not gotten my respond at the entire so I am wondering you might respond in detail for me. I have comprised a 460 gtx working with on single monitor additional than it acquires choppy on

Apple does not provide support for Mac OS X 9.2.1 & 9.2.2 updates

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 04:16 PM PDT

It comes in to view that the Apple had no longer have this update commencing from 9.2.1 to 9.2.2 in their download section. Be able to anybody out there refer me to where I be able to acquire the update for this 9.2.1. I am in addition upgrading the Mac OS X system side to Mac OS Tiger X 4.11 and I do not be familiar with if classic 9.2.2 is contained in view of the fact that I had just present or

How is NVIDIA Geforce GTX 570 for gamers?

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 03:59 PM PDT

Hello friends, I am thinking to get the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 570 card but I am confused that whether this is going to be helpful for the gamers. I usually use the computer to play the games and I need some card that can prevent me any type of problem with the graphic. Can you please tell me that whether this card is going to work well for the gamers? I know that there are many of the threads explain

Outlook 2007 - How to open large .pst file from disk

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 03:42 PM PDT

I have received a CD with a .pst file that exceeds 3.3 gigs. Trying to open in Outlook 2007, I receive the "attachment too large to open" message. I have tried a couple of work-arounds, but no luck so far. Recommendations? Thanks.

Why does my USB 3.0 portable hard drive run at 5MB/second?

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 03:36 PM PDT

When I transfer any form of data my portable hard drive immediately drops from 20MB/second to 5MB/second. I've check all my drivers, made sure they were up to date. I've defragmented and it still runs slow.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg data transfer.JPG (30.9 KB)

I am really very upset with slow internet speed of Tata Photon+

Posted: 30 Apr 2012 03:27 PM PDT

Since the most recent one year, I have comprised and been utilizing Tata Photon+ through a plan 5GB Unlimited. According to this plan, I was told that with the intention of to facilitate and till 5 GB, I determine to acquire 3.1 Mbps speed, subsequently my speed determine to reduce to 256 KBPS. Additional than in reality, I by no means acquire speeds additional than 256 kbps, even if I have not cr
  • Date: 9:29 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment