Sunday, April 29, 2012

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Upgrade from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 08:05 PM PDT

Hi,

I have 2 DC at my network:
1: Winserver2008
2: Winserver2003 +Exchange server installed

I want to upgrade my infrastructure to have Exchange2010 ,
so I need to prepare /forest,domain and schema

I want to prepare these items some days before installing new exchange (2010)
Can I prepare them before installing Exchange server and install Exchange some days after?

Does it affect to

Need a vbscript which can export sAMAccount names and Primary SMTP addresses

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 02:29 PM PDT

Hi All,

I don't know much about scripting. We are still using Exchange 2003 servers. I have a list of displayNames with me.

Please let me know if there is a VBScript solution to get these displayName attribute as input and export their corresponding sAMAccountname attribute and their Primary SMTP addresses (Need to read Only Primary SMTP from the proxyaddresses attribute)

This would be he

WTS - computer components

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 10:14 AM PDT

Twinmos 512 MB DDR 1 400 MHz RAM - 2
UMAX 256 MB DDR 1 400 MHz RAM - 2
ATI Rage 128 Pro Ultra GL AGP 32 MB- 1


expected price 2000 INR

Career Advice Required - Working in a small IT Organization as a Software Developer

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 09:30 AM PDT

Hi all,

Currently, I am working in a small IT Organization as a Software Developer for past 1.4 years.

I am having a concern related to my job profile as my current Designation is Software Developer, but for past 1.4 years i have done hardly any technical work.

I am working on a single project since 1.4 years, during this period i have done the requirement understanding, building a webs

Drikolpa ok b

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 09:11 AM PDT

<a href=http://www.formspring.me/bkilodra>buy Various Artists Reggae Pulse 4 Christmas Songs mp3,ploq</a>

Text message displays only phone number but no caller name after Symbian Belle update in Nokia E7

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 07:46 AM PDT

I hope you all have read the title properly. So what I want to ask here is that I have updated my phone with the symbian belle. Now the problem is that in all the text messages that I get I get to see the contact number and not the caller name. so if I don't remember the contact name of that person then I wont be able to get to know who has sent me the message. In the phonebook the contact is stor

From where i can download Nokia Suite offline installer

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 07:38 AM PDT

Hi guys I was using Nokia PC suite in my computer and whenever I want to update my mobile phone software at that time I have to use Nokia software updater in my computer. Now I came to know that with Nokia suite I can mange al my contacts, messages and I can update my mobile software also and that is why I have downloaded Nokia suite from the internet but when I started installing in my computer a

Bejeweled Blitz has really bad boards

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 07:26 AM PDT

this game was introduced much earlier and now we are able to play it on facebook, I played this game on my PC initially but later came to notice that this can be played on FB also . it was great , later this is an huge disappointment as there are n number of errors coming across my way. I have played this game and came across cat's eye's and blazing steeds level and it seems that board

Nokia Social App got corrupted in Nokia Asha 302

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 07:22 AM PDT

This is a built in app from nokia which I don't know got deleted or removed from the phone. I don't know how it got damaged and deleted from the phone. It's a social messaging app which is found In the common Nokia phones. Even a phone like Nokia x2-01 did not have such kind of problems. Is there any way by which I can install this particular application again in the phone? That's what I want to

How is Street Fighter x Tekken

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 07:01 AM PDT

Hello friends I came to know that Street Fighter x Tekken has been released for Play station 3 and Xbox 360. I would like to something about this game as many of my friends who has PS3 told me that this is an amazing game. So I would like to know if this is a good game I would but it. So guys please can anyone let me know about this game.

Street Fighter X Tekken Free DLCs available on Xbox Live

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 06:54 AM PDT

Recently I have seen several things in Marketplace regarding the game Street Fighter X Tekken. I was looking around the Xbox 360 live. There I have seen bunch of free DLC for SFxTK. Does anyone know how they are? They are priced as -1 MSP. In my case I don't have enough Microsoft prints in order to purchase those free DLCs. However I am looking for 4294967295 which contain free costumes.

Nokia Asha 302 has a Weird music player

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 06:52 AM PDT

I had copied some tracks from the pc to my mobile. During the transferring of all the tracks from the system to the PC I had ensured that I have copied all of the tracks from the PC to the phone using Nokia suite. But now in the phone I can't see all the tracks. Some tracks aren't copied while some tracks gets repeated a couple of number of times. Earlier I had owned a Nokia X2-01 and it was such

Restricted content gets displayed in Nokia Asha 302

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 06:44 AM PDT

Before getting this phone I had several phones such as nokia N95 and Samsung galaxy Y. now the latest entrant in my collection list is the new nokia asha 302. Now I have a small problem with my phone. the issue is about the restricted content getting displayed. Even after setting the content lock switched on. I access wifi at my place and I have set the parental control on the wifi network. I have

Wifi not working in Nokia Asha 302

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 06:41 AM PDT

I had got this phone recently from one of the popular stores near my area and its been only few weeks since I got it. I was not interested in getting this phone because I was not at all impressed with the looks and the features but my friend suggested me to get this phone. So that's why I went ahead and got this phone. now it is clearly written that this phone is WIFI supported, so I connected thi

Pre-Purchase Street Fighter X Tekken on Steam

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 06:17 AM PDT

I don't want to play this game in PC but it would be really happy to say that, now Street Fighter X Tekken Available for Pre-Purchase on Steam. Soon it would be up on sale. I don't know how many of you will be happy to hear this news but I am sure that I will try this game at least once no matter how the gameplay is.
  • Date: 9:07 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment