Saturday, March 31, 2012

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Restore factory settings on my Toshiba Satellite C675

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 07:24 PM PDT

I need help extremely bad right now. I recently received a Toshiba Satellite C675 for christmas and I have a HUGE problem. Not too long ago my laptop had a terrible virus where I couldn't access Windows through any means. I tired F8, "0", among others. Not thinking at the time I thought I could just install Windows Vista and everything would be back to normal.. Wrong! Windows is now recognizing my

How to Convert MTS on Mac with MTS Converter for Mac

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 07:08 PM PDT

Most Sony, Canon, Panasonic, JVC camcorders record HD videos in MTS files, which can only be viewed and edited in special software. But sometimes, people may get confused by the messy adjustments on traditional software which may be suitable for some professionals. Users just want to easily convert MTS to MKV for Mac. 4Videosoft [url=http://www.4videosoft.com/mts-converter-for-mac.html][b]MTS Conv

Extending desktop W/ 8400gs

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 06:12 PM PDT

Hi, techarena
So...straight to the topic. I have two PCs. I want to use both screens in the new one, I have a geforce 8400 gs. I've bought a gadget with one VGA input and two outputs, both screens are VGA. The problem is that, when I connect the gadget and both screens to it, no screen gets video data, but if I connect simply one monitor directly to the graphics card, it does work, so...is there

LED Fuse on Sony Vaio VPCEB37FD/B motherboard

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 07:37 AM PDT

I am looking forward to repair my 6 month old laptop. The thing is, Screen was cracked but the laptop works fine including backlight. To replace the screen, I simply turned off the power and attached the replacement screen after opening the upper case of the laptop. After connecting everything I re-assembled everything as it was. But now there is no backlight. Nothing coming up on screen. Tried a

How to use Speech commands in Mac system

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 07:28 AM PDT

I am just trying to configure speech commands in a mac system. I need help to do so. I had seen some default settings which showed up the output on basic voice commands only. I need more detailed tips that can provide me help in setting up my entire system on speech controls. Thanks.

Planning to buy LG Spectrum! What say?

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 07:27 AM PDT

I have this plan to buy LG Spectrum. However I am not sure about its specifications and all. I don't really know much about this phone. My friend recommended it. However, when I'm planning to invest, I thought I should look out for some expert advice. Anyone who can please list down the phone specification for me?

Ridge Racer Unbounded cars cannot destroy a building

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 07:27 AM PDT

I am playing Ridge Racer Unbounded and during the gameplay I noticed that cars that look weak and delicate can destroy columns that support a bridge or break walls of buildings. If this event is compared with some real event then, every time the car has broken down when smashed into wall or support column. How is it possible for an exotic car to smash walls and columns which is a difficult task fo

Copy files to Windows 2003 Server failed on Mac System

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 07:24 AM PDT

We have a file server in our office. It is a Windows 2003 server. I had connected a Mac laptop to it. The only changes in the laptop is upgraded operating system. Now when the upgrade finished I tried to copy some files from the file server. It gave me error message while copying file. This was working fine before. The laptop looks connected to Windows server but the copy process simply does not

USB 3.0 adapter is not compatible with Sony VAIO Z1

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 07:17 AM PDT

My friend gave me a USB3.0 stick. At the beginning I just used it with only USB 2.0 speed. Later I have bought the USB3.0 adapter so that I can get the data transfer speed to max but there was no luck. It was Renesas USB3.0 expresscard adapter. I have installed few different drivers but each time copying files from stick to HDD, it freezes. There is no problem with reading. I can flawlessly use th

I have just rooted my LG spectrum. What next?

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 06:59 AM PDT

my title says I all. I have just rooted my system. All excited about the newly received rights and privileges. But, what next? I am afraid; I'll end up jumping into deeper and bigger mess. As a result of which I've not really started doing anything about it. Can anyone just tell me the pros and cons

Sony VAIO SA 512GB SSD failed

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 06:52 AM PDT

I would rather tell you that do not buy Sony's SSD's. The reason is mine has failed today. It came with my Sony Vaio SA laptop. It is very disappointing but I still have warranty. So if you are going to buy SSD only to improve reliability or reduce thermal output, I would suggest look at some other brand. My laptop is only few months old. It looks like one side of the Raid 0 linked drives failed.

Cop chases in Ridge Racer Unbounded

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 06:48 AM PDT

Before the release of Ridge Racer Unbounded saw its trailer in which there was a cop car seen. I thought that it will have the racer being chased by cop missions and races like in Need for Speed: Most Wanted. I was also expecting a great role of cop cars in this game. But after I purchased the game and started playing it, I haven't seen a single cop car in the whole city. It must because I'm in t

Is it possible to upgrade Sony Vaio Z13 RAM to 16 GB

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 06:17 AM PDT

Right now I am using the Sony Vaio Z13 laptop. This is a powerful laptop which features the PMD=power media dock. As you know that PMD offers several enhancements to the laptop like triple monitor setup. So to power up these external things you will need more power. Right now the laptop has only 8GB. So I am thinking about adding 8GB more to make it total 16GB Ram. Do you think that it is possible

Missing multiple camera options in Ridge Racer Unbounded

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 06:13 AM PDT

I am playing the Ridge Racer Unbounded and during the gameplay I noticed that there is no other camera other than the basic behind the car camera. There is no other camera that other racing games provide. I have no problem with the missing cameras, but only find it odd that a racing game without multiple cameras. Does anyone find it odd too that a racing game doesn’t have multiple cameras?
[

Is there Inf-Modded driver Collection for Sony Vaio Z

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 05:33 AM PDT

I am just curious about knowing if there are any inf-modded drivers for the i5/i7 Vaio Z laptop somewhere. I have chosen a Static switching from the modded BIOS and want to get latest Nvidia driver. If someone can mod it, I can do lot of things in my laptop.
  • Date: 9:19 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment