Saturday, December 31, 2011

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


The best DVD to iPhone Converter for Windows and for Mac

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 07:49 PM PST

For iPhone fans, how do you convert DVD to your iPhone? What software would you like to choose?
There are two excellent DVD to iPhone Converters especially for iPhone fans, among whom there are Windows users and Mac users. You can have a view to judge whether it meets your need or not.

The first one is for Windows users: [b][url=http://www.topsevenreviews.com/cucusoft-dvd-to-iphone-converter.

Vista !! 0xc01a001d !! No recover disk... Help me please

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 05:34 PM PST

Hey guys,
Please be easy on me.

My wife's old Toshiba Satellite computer crapped out on us today. At first the Wi-fi wasnt working so, I tried to fix the wi-fi issue, and finally did. (by checking my laptop's connectivity after restarting router)

Anyhow, when I was doing this a little bubble popped up on her laptop saying Updates for windows. So I clicked on it, and it said it was going t

Wish Everyone a Warm and Happy New Year 2012

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 12:24 PM PST

Wish everyone a warm and Very Happy New Year 2012 :)

How can I access my other partition?

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 11:15 AM PST

Hi all,
I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section, but basically, I can't access the C partition on my computer. Here's a short history of it:

1. I installed Ubuntu
2. I wanted to wipe out Ubuntu and install Windows in it's place. However, when installing Windows, it actually created a separate partition and installed on partition E.
3. Now I can't access partition C. There is very li

Blue Screen help needed

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 10:38 AM PST

Hi this has been happing for a few months now can anyone help me..


Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: a
BCP1: 00000000
BCP2: 00000002
BCP3: 00000001
BCP4: 824ADCF8
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Activate Netflix on “Smart TV”

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 06:16 AM PST

After going all through the information this year I have bought the Samsung PN59D8000 Plasma Smart TV. I have setup to Netflix to stream videos. The problem started during the Activation of the Netflix app. The Netflix was successfully activated but on TV it shows "this device cannot be activated". The Netflix representative said the app is activated from. Then I call the Samsung representative an

Netflix 100 episode problem in Samsung Blu-Ray player BD-P1600

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 06:10 AM PST

I have bought this Samsung Blu-Ray player BD-P1600 because it streams Netflix. But I am really disappointed on because now it is showing 100 episodes on this Series. I am missing most of the episodes from the series. How can I fix this problem? I have updated the firmware on my Blu-ray player. The update was successful but the problem is still the same.
How do I fix this? Is there anyone who i

Samsung CLX 3175FN printer giving "System Error Cycle Power”

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 06:01 AM PST

I have a Samsung printer CLX 3175FN which I use for my personnel and office work. I have purchased it two years back. Now it has stopped working all of a sudden and I am not getting what is the main problem in my printer. I have called the Samsung Center and talk to them. They say its Fuser or Sensor problem in the printer. They are not replying me anymore. I don't have any idea why they are not a

Where can I find Intelli-Studio download

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 05:56 AM PST

I have Samsung ES23 camera which comes with intelli-studio cd. Since I have sold my old laptop for new netbook, I can't use my software cd in my netbook. Is there any way I can have intelli studio software for my netbook.

how to adding RAM to I-mac

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 05:55 AM PST

I am looking to buy a new i-mac this Christmas, and I have already decided to add ram (4x2 GB) to my configuration, thus to make a total of 12 GB ram. I want to know that how much ram does the i-mac support, it is possible to have 12 GB ram with i-mac, whether it is possible to add ram before booting up the i-mac or not, and I have heared that it does make a difference how the new ram is loaded,

Samsung PS58C7000 TV not recording from TV to USB

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 05:52 AM PST

One of my friends owns a Samsung PS58C7000 Plasma TV. It is awesome in 3D viewing, for Gaming, picture quality in Blu-Ray. I have Samsung LCD which I thought to change to LED or plasma. Now I am in a little doubt about the Samsung PS58C7000. The reason is my friend complaining about the USB not working. The problem was he was unable to record TV shows from his Samsung PS58C7000 on to his 8GB pen d

How to re-install windows 7 when nothing boots (incl. Safe Mode)

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 05:52 AM PST

Dear all,

After installing (and having uninstalled) several programs, my Lenovo G560 4GB RAM, Intel I3 core, Windows 7 Home doesn't boot anymore.

Safe mode was working until yesterday which allowed me to back up all my files and I'm ready to completely re-install Windows.

But now Safe Mode won't boot anymore either.

Can anyone please help/tell me if and how I can re-install windows wit

is it possible to access the hard drive with airport extreme via iPad

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 05:41 AM PST

As I'm looking for getting the access from my hard drive by connecting with the Airport extreme and want to get it via ipad. So I would like to know that should I buy the airport extreme for that and is it worth buying. And for this I also want to know that how fast is the wifi form imac to the airport extreme when compared with the cable.

How to add the Static route for the service port of Cisco WLC 4400?

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 05:38 AM PST

Well I was trying to access the service port from the client pc which is located at the another network.

Service port = 10.100.2.1/16
Client IP = 10.1.1.10/16


We know that one cannot put the default gateway on service port. However as per the documentation you will be able to add the static route for the remote management. Well I have used the following command.
config route add 10.1

Samsung Crystal Air Track Surround system not working

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 05:34 AM PST

I have bought a Samsung Surround sound system. It's Crystal Surround Air Track sound system with a wireless Sub woofer. I have connected my sound system to my LG-LH40 TV. The level of Volume I am getting is low even when the volume bar of the system shows full. The sound is coming but with a Surround sound system it should be very high. The connection is done as per the instruction given in the Ma

Can I play midi file using Samsung phones?

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 05:25 AM PST

Hi friends recently I have purchased the new Samsung phone, so I am very much happy with this phone. There are many features I have seen to use. But as I am new to this model I just want to know, can it possible to play the midi file using Samsung phones? If yes then how can I play the midi file using the Samsung mobile? So if you guys have any of the information or any suggestion then please let

Does iOS 5 consume more ipod touch memory

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 05:25 AM PST

My iPod's album-navigability has totally died. When I hold it in the landscape location, I utilized to be capable to leaf smoothly commencing from side to side my albums; additional than at present, the animation jams and stutters, the album art give impression to inconsequentially pixelated, and if I push my luck through it, the screen goes black and it crashes back to the 'root' screen. Have mem

How to setup a pop-up calendar in Microsoft Excel

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 05:14 AM PST

How to create a pop up calender in Excel. I tried to use ready made templates that can help me to create the same, but it is not working. They are default sheets with formatting. I cannot create any kind of popup effects. There no templates provided on the web which can help to setup a popup calender in excel. Any help appreciated.

Why does AIR-CAP3501I Cisco Access Point not able to connect with Cisco Wireless LAN controller?

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 05:05 AM PST

can you tell me why I am not able to access AIR-CAP3501I Cisco Access Point? In simple terms the Access point is not able to connect with Cisco Wireless LAN controller? any help on the above mentioned issue will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

How to convert monthly data into quarterly data in Microsoft Excel

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 05:02 AM PST

Does an easy way exist to convert a column of monthly data into a column of quarterly data (average of months in the quarter)?

Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray Player is frozen

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 04:59 AM PST

I have Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-ray Player, while doing the update of my firmware I lost my electricity connection. When it came back I was prompted for update again, I downloaded it again. When i completed the installation it automatically turn off. I tried turning on it but every time I turn on it gets froze at the start.

Can I have subtitles on netflix streaming video ?

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 04:59 AM PST

HI, is used to watch movies on my TV by means of the application called Netflix but still the thing that i am not able to understand is like how can i get the subtitles of the movies or the videos that i used to play on it? Sometimes it happens as I have to simply watch the movies though it is in the different language and at that time subtitles are quite necessary. Please let me know if there is

Ical alert not working on iOS 5

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 04:58 AM PST

Anybody else having this problem through the iCal invites not pushing to iOS apparatus. I started getting emails when my friend might send an invite, additional than no matter what might expeditiously pop up on my iPad/iPhone in the Invites segment. Waiting a half hour or additional than did no matter what. The odd thing is with the intention of I be able to observe the event come into view on icl

What port does telnet use?

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 04:58 AM PST

As a newbie I would like to know that what is the use of the telnet and for what port does the telnet use. As I tried to find this things on the net but was not able to get the precise answers for this.

So can anyone help me out with this, so that I can gain some additional knowledge regarding this.

Intel HD3000 graphic card is more compatible in i3-2310m or i5-2410m

Posted: 31 Dec 2011 04:56 AM PST

I have some doubts regarding some games compatibility with the graphic card and processor.
First of all I would like to know whether the Intel HD300 graphic card is more compatible with i3-2310m or i5-2410m. And then I would like to know that can I run WRC 2011 and TDU2 on this graphic card with low setting.
  • Date: 9:19 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment