Wednesday, November 30, 2011

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


USB hard disk error: "You need to format the disk in drive

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 08:30 PM PST

As in previous post, I was using my USB hard disk for a word document when suddenly, I was unable
to save my file. When I double-clicked on the disk's icon in my computer, the
error message shows "You need to format the disk in drive F: before you can
use it".
The diskpart solution doesn't work because the USB only appear as a volume not as a disk. The disk management option show a 200 MB

Samsung Focus S randomly turns itself off

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 08:01 PM PST

Hi friends recently I have bought Samsung Focus S mobile phone which is my first windows phone and I having issues with this phone. Now my Samsung Focus S mobile phone gets turned off automatically which is very annoying for me. What should I do to solve this problem. if you any one has solution then please help me.

How can I prevent QuickTime from playing MP3 in Internet Explorer 9?

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 07:53 PM PST

I think you have got the idea of what issue I getting. I have installed IE 9 on the computer. well changing defaults as well as associated file types between the WMP and QuickTime did not make any difference into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Unable to make calls via Google Voice in Samsung Transform Ultra

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 07:45 PM PST

In my Samsung Transform Ultra mobile phone I am facing problem with the Google voice. I am not able to make calls though the Google voice. The native dialer in my Samsung Transform Ultra mobile phone is working properly but nit able to make calls. Please help me to solve this issue.

Any help will be appreciated.

Zoom level not stating at 150% and returning back to 100% in Internet Explorer

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 07:32 PM PST

I wanted to discuss an interesting query to the users of this particular forum . Recently I have installed IE 9 on the computer. well I was looking to Zoom at 150 but it did not seems working and it returning to the 100. So I am not able to read tiny stuffs on the webpage. Let me know if you are having any other information on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

How to stop the voice telling about deleting cookies while starting the Internet explorer 9

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 07:27 PM PST

In my computer I was using internet explorer 8 and recently I have upgrade the browser from IE 8 to IE 9. In my browser I have also installed some add-ons. Now my problem is whenever I start the Internet explorer 9 browser in my computer at that time I get voice telling about how to delete cookies. What should in do to stop that. Please help me to solve this issue?

Corsair 400R VS Corsair 500R

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 07:26 PM PST

I made a decision on every part of my new construction with the exception of the case. I know I want a Corsair Carbide Series, but I am fighting for the benefits of guaranteed 500R $ 40 increase in prices over the 400R. anyone would suggest me which one select or purchase. thanks in advance...

How to convert video files to iPod MP3?

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 07:10 PM PST

iPod Video Converter is a professional tool for people to convert your video and audio files including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MKV, MOV, RM, and VOB, or listen to MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, WMA, MP2, AC3, RA, and APE audio files on your iPod or iPhone.
And the next, I will show you five iPod Video Converter, these iPod Vid

Low wireless signal in Netgear CG3000D

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 07:07 PM PST

Hello i have Netgear CG3000D and i use wireless utility but recently i have found that i get the very low or weak signal in ROOM or inside the house. i have cant do anything to boost up the wireless signal. so therfore i just need to know how to boost up my Netgear CG3000D wireless signal in Room or somewhere else. thanks in advance....

Do you think Its Hard to remake the multi in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 07:07 PM PST

I think yes its difficult to do this.it is following to inconceivable to re-try every last item the exact same technique, but in HD? Every last trace of the maps are not there, the channeled is not the same, etc.Hell not even in HD. Simply an effortless port with the same graphics could work for me. I dont grasp changing something and not making it identical.

How to stop the pinning sites pop up on the taskbar using IE9

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 07:05 PM PST

In my computer I have windows 7 OS and I have recently upgrade internet explorer from 8 to 9 and after that it has started giving me problems. Now whenever I open the websites in the internet explorer 9 browser at that time it randomly gives pop-ups to pin the website on the taskbar. I don't know how to stop those popup. Please help me with this.

After installing Internet Explorer 9 SharedView is crashing

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 07:01 PM PST

after installing Internet Explorer 9 on the computer of mine. I have found that the SharedView is getting crash. Especially when you are supposed to share with MSHTML 9 and I am getting an error message while doing the same. Let me know if you are having idea on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

OCZ Vertex 2 SSD crashing

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 06:49 PM PST

last when i start the system i have got the error message saying that: "please connect the device boot system". My OCZ Vertex2 seems to have been dead and carshing. I wonder if it is dead then it is presented as a boot device. I have not yet connected to another computer. anyone would suggest on this issue and so that i can solve mine issue.

4Videosoft Video Converter for Mac is one most popular product

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 06:43 PM PST

Hey ,4Videosoft Video Converter for Mac is one most popular Mac Video Converting software for Mac users .I would like to introduce the main functions of the best video to mac tools
This mac video converter software is specially designed for users to convert bewteen any video files, MPEG, MP4, H.264, VOB, MOD,

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary cutscenes look very sloppy

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 06:39 PM PST

Some of cutscenes are modest touches prefer Chief moving his fingers on his strike rifle before dropping in that flood room, Jenkins' movie encourage, and a few alternate updates are cool, but for the most part the cutsecens look particularly messy. I think my primary issue is the way animated Chief has ended up, unvaryingly moving his arms and hands around to further express what he is stating

"This FTP site cannot be viewed in Windows Explorer" error message in internet explorer 9

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 06:36 PM PST

I have recently installed internet explorer 9 browser in my computer and after installing the internet explorer 9 in my computer I have started experiencing one problem. now whenever I try to access FTP site at that time I get this message "This FTP site cannot be viewed in Windows Explorer". Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

BSOD 0x024 no xp startup cd's

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 06:36 PM PST

Hi,
Am trying to fix my computer which has been having the dreaded BSOD with the error 0x024. Have tried entering into any mode possible with no luck. can enter into the bios, but not sure what i can do there to fix it.
i don't have any of the xp start up cd's and am having trouble locating any to borrow. i had a power failure last week which we think mught be the cause.
is there any way to d

IE 9 is displaying blank page and showing links as mouse hovered on the page

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 06:32 PM PST

well I have installed Internet Explorer 9 on the computer of mine. I am getting blank pages when I am browsing. However I will be able to view the links when I supposed to hover the mouse on it. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Unable to view Refresh button in Internet Explorer 9

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 06:28 PM PST

After installing Internet Explorer 9 i am missing Refresh button on the top toward the right, i am not able to find refresh button on web browser. anyone have faced this issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that i can solve mine issue.

internet explorer 9 is not working on my windows XP

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 06:15 PM PST

i dont know that why that internet explore doesn't work on my windows XP i think that micro soft want to update a latest version specially for windows XP that which it can be support the internet explorer so please any one know that why it is not working on windows Xp?

adobe flash player 11 is failed to plug-in on toshiba media controller.

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 06:12 PM PST

Does anyone knows that how to connect the Toshiba media plug in on my adobe flash player when i tried to connect unable to connect with a Toshiba media controller. so can any one knows please suggest us?

"Open in new tab" option missing in internet explorer 9

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 06:12 PM PST

I am facing this issue after upadting to internet explorer 9. after updating to internet explorer 9 when i right click on the any link i didn't get the Open in new tab option. i am facing this issue with new version and i haven't faced this issue earlier, now i don't how to solve this issue and so that i can solve mine issue. can anyone suggest on this issue and so that i can solve mine issue.

Internet Explorer 9 getting print error message

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 06:04 PM PST

hi did you face the problem on the printer that which i actually facing i have done some think like a reinstall or uninstalled all the think i have been done not everything did i get which it can be worked for printing i think i am failed to get back to work that which i just seen that not have a luck when i call to HP service that told me that just use the safari that might be run to your PC so

how to improve battery life of samsung transform ultra?

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 05:59 PM PST

whereas when I bought a new phone that has a good battery and the battery must be maintained over 22 hours and Most of those who make you happy because 80% of the battery will power up and use for this phone and i now right to run shit in the background of this battery will be hoping it will be at least double.

getting some difficulties on samung transform ultra

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 05:54 PM PST

i am facing the problem from the last some day that i have the issue in my screen so that is so sensitive. so that i am not able to forget that incident that which i am not able to touch the phone so any one having this issue about screen so please suggest me?
  • Date: 9:50 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment