Monday, October 31, 2011

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Hot Electronics from MadeInChina with up to 80%price-off and freeshiping

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 08:46 PM PDT

Since MadeInChina launched discount activity (up to 80%price-off and freeshiping)for customers, many electronic products are sold out. The main electronics categories are tablet pc, smartphone, cellphone acccessories, consumer electronics.
I will introce you a hot sale MP3 player which is

R4 3DS card not work, How to do?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 08:39 PM PDT

R4 3DS card include R4i SDHC 3DS and R4i Gold 3DS card.

If your R4 3DS card can't work on Nintendo console, there may be 3 reasons:

1. you did wrong operation to install the kernel and games;

2. the R4 3DS card need to be upgraded for your console;

3.

Good New! Hot Article MadeInChina with up to 80%price-off and freeshiping

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 08:35 PM PDT

Will you want to buy some quality and cheap products? where will you go and get a impressive performance one? The answer is MadeInChina.

MadeInChina is a comprehensive B2B trade platform where you can buy china wholesale products from the selected china wholesalers.
And MadeInChina will help all the buyers to find the best quality products from Chinese manufacturers at a bargain factory price.

Unable to renaming on opera tabs

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 08:26 PM PDT

This is a plan for those persons who are working in the development of Opera, and I also want to hear opinions concern about from other users. I usually have a bunch of tabs open, and the view of this has been very much improved with the introduction of tab stacking. Now, the proposition I want to create here is to allow the users to edit the text which is located in the tab, and is the same as th

An added advantage for Windows Phone 7 if it Syncs with Outlook via Exchange.

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 08:22 PM PDT

Is it possible for Windows Phone 7 Syncing with Outlook that is not connected via Exchange?if this might come it will be better for users.

Tips for MTS, TS, M2TS High Defination Video Format

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 08:13 PM PDT

More and more people have their own Camcorder to record their life, family parties and something important to them.
But there are some problems when you:
1. When you want to edit them in Windows Movie Maker or some other edit software
2. When you want to put them into your portable media players, such as iPod, iPhone, Zune, Creative Zen and so on
3. When you want to watch them on some HD vide

How to run Perl script on Mozilla Firefox?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 08:13 PM PDT

I am newbie to Firefox. Recently I have started to face an interesting problem with this particular browser. I am getting popup messages which is associated with .pl files. Well can you tell me how can I configure this particular browser to run the .pl file? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Opera failed to loading a facebook

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:56 PM PDT

I know opera has its own share of problem I've lost track of how many times Opera has crashed on my phone.when favorite a YouTube video. But now I can't even get Facebook to load. But well that was not entirely true because I can get it to load partially. I can still see the bar at the top and the Facebook copyright information at the bottom but everything in-between? Empty. Nothing is loading. So

Does anyone knows how to link HTC Explorer through DLNA to a Windows 7 PC?

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:23 PM PDT

While I was checking the specs of HTC Explorer I read that you can link via your local home Wi-Fi network to a computer or even a TV if it is compatible So I thought to give it a try and I have attempt this, however am not able to link the handset to show on Windows 7, or the computer to show on the handset, anybody finished this cause I am really very excited to do this can you guide me to t

Getting video stuttering when using VMware workstation 8

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:23 PM PDT

After upgrading to video Workstation 8 was fine, however as soon as updating the tools I get video VMware stuttering (sticks sandwiched between two frames) after about 5 minutes on a number of video material, audio continues. By using VMware tools I have no trouble.

A Valley Without Wind beta 0.520: ’Shields Up released’

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:17 PM PDT

I have installed A Valley Without Wind on the computer of mine. I was browsing on the internet and I have come to know about that there was releasing of Shields Up!. So let me know whether you are aware of about the above mentioned thing. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Camera Blackouts in Nokia C6-01

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:17 PM PDT

I have Nokia C6-01 and I changed its memory card form 2GB microSD to 4GB. Now I have problem with that from last 2 days after making the latest symbian update. Camera is not working at all. It blacked out. It does take picture when we use the screen button but takes very dark pictures. Even under a strong light it takes dark pictures, without colors. The second cam works properly. What should I

Unable to install Mac OS X Lion on my internal hard drive

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:14 PM PDT

I have imac 13 with snow leopard on it. When I am trying to install Mac OS X Lion on imac pc it's not installing. I am unable to identify the problem .Any help

Nokia c5-00 get switched off whenever I try to open Gallery

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:12 PM PDT

I have a problem with my Nokia C5-00 from last month. Whenever I try to open Gallery my phone switches off . What can be the problem ?? Should I re-install phone's OS or formatting memory card is enough to sort this out ?? and What if the problem continues after trying both ??

Message Application too big to install in Nokia X3-02

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:07 PM PDT

I am trying to install Message Application on my nokia X3-02 but it displays Message Application too long. The application is of 1.2 MB only and my phone have 25 MB phone memory left . Then what should I do ?? How can I use that application ?? and Why its not working ?? There shouldn't be memory problem. Plz help me.

nokia c3 processing slows as it freezes and shuts down

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:05 PM PDT

I bought nokia phone C3 and purchased a memory card of 8 GB, but the problem arises when I just filled 2 GB of stuff and it is freezing all the time. Also my camera has the same issue. When I am able to take picture it shuts down why this is occurring.

Nokia X6-00 failed to connect internet

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:05 PM PDT

I buy a owned Nokia X6 for past day, so we happy that we have done many internet connection in phone but I don’t know what is the issue that I am not able to connection this phone. After the previous firmware upgrade to v.32.0...... I've had an issue that I can't seem to solve. This has work badly until the update. Now, all my apps that use the internet connection are unable to connect. W

Should I upgrade to Mac OS X Lion Since I use MagicJack, does it work with Mac OS X Lion

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 07:04 PM PDT

I desire to upgrade to Lion, nevertheless I cannot obtain a clear reply from MagicJack. Does anybody be acquainted if it works with the lion?

Can’t enable integrated GPS in Nokia X7

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:54 PM PDT

Integrated GPS module not working in my Nokia X7. I am able to use services like Assisted GPS, wifi but OVI maps not working, whenever I try to route it shows "Waiting for GPS". My phone doesn't show any indicator of GPS in the indication panel corner. I know it requires a large open space but I tried at open space too, but same problem occurred.

Can I use my HTC Explorer as an internet hotspot

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:34 PM PDT

Hi Folks

I got the quick question for here I have to work in the shifts and sadly there is no Wi-Fi connection on the place where I am working now I have recently bought this smart phone HTC Explorer and I like to know whether I can use my phone as a router" for the laptop at the place where I work now I didn't bought this phone for this purpose but I am hoping that is it possible that this

Team feature was removed from VMware workstation 8

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:30 PM PDT

While I appreciate that you have given some of the "Device Specifications" for the VM's former team has not occurred a net loss of functionality here that is hard to swallow. I make use of computers to send packets only VMware lab for developers. It was so unforced previous to, to build a absolute, copy the

That could easily have added a new set of characteristics associated virtual machines a

Mango:Multiple Calenders (in Exchange)

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:19 PM PDT

I have a public calendar unlock on my Desktop functioning 2010Outlook but it doesn't prove up on my Trophy running Mango. Is there somewhat on the cellular phone or somewhat everyplace else I have to do in order to see a shared calendar?

Miniatures and Health MP Drops is released for the A valley without Wind Beta 0.523

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:16 PM PDT

I have come to know about that this particular game A valley without Wind that there is releasing of Miniatures and Health is released. Let me know whether the above mentioned thing is true or its just a rumor. If you are having any speculation on this particular matter than feel free to ask about the same. Thanks a lot in advance.

After software upgrade Nokia C6-00 screen is not responding

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:15 PM PDT

The only think is that to change the screen for me it can change from Ovi store to Nokia store; however it is right upgrades my phone and it started to behave weirdly. The error has occurred irregularly but often after 15 min, I am sure that to find it again. It screen is stop responding and only keys are working screen touch is stop. So that I can do many thing using the key. Then suddenly everyt

Samsung galaxy s i9000 stuck on opening screen

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 06:01 PM PDT

I have recently purchased a new Samsung galaxy s i9000. I tried to install some additional language to it. The installation completed without any issue but when I restarted it then it gets stuck on the start screen. I tried to do that many of the times but all the times it comes up with the same thing. Now I cannot use his and so posting it over here. If you know that how this can be resolved then
  • Date: 9:34 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment