Sunday, July 31, 2011

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


How to use PSU as a charger?

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 08:31 PM PDT

I am planning to buy a battery charger IMAX B6 charger, for charging the battery of my laptop. I am thinking instead of buying 12v 5a plug, I am deciding to use my extra PSU. So I want to know that can I use the charger clip to the PSU for the 12v output. I have PSU at my home, it is working okay, so I am thinking that can I use this to charge the battery using the charger clip, without wasting th

need drivers to install windows 7 pro (64 bit) on Toshiba satellite L300

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 08:29 PM PDT

I am having Toshiba satellite L300 laptop and I am trying to install windows 7 Pro 64-bit on my laptop. When I am trying to install new copy he ask for driver cd.so I download from official sites of the Toshiba then make zip folder and try to installed but give error that it did not like this format. What format will be suitable for this.please try give appropriate answerer? There is any other met

Cannot get display on 1900x1080 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 using HDMI

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 08:27 PM PDT

Hello friends I have recently purchased Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 purchased graphic card in my computer and after that when I connect new LG monitor to my computer using HDMI cable at that time I cannot get resolution at 1900x1080 resolutions. I have tried to solve this issue by with the help of so many tricks but I am not getting any help. Please help me to solve this issue.

Need firewire on computer

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 08:25 PM PDT

Hey friends, I am using the Sony digital 8 for taking the pictures and recording the movie, because it provide very good picture quality. But I want to edit the videos and images taken by my Sony handycam, which is not connecting with my computer. Every time when I go for connecting the handycam to my computer by it not get connected every time, computer search for the software to recognize the ha

discussion on cpu bandwidth limit

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 08:21 PM PDT

I want complete information of the two different processor. When Intel/AMD add decent GPU in CPU but it create many problem.it is creating lots of bandwidth limitation .such as RAM in DR$ will be out of bound at 12 Gb/s speed,quad channel would bring it to 48 byte/s which is still limiting will GPU access to CPU cache be enough?

how to install greeting software? Need help.

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 08:16 PM PDT

My father recently gave me new laptop running windows 7 on it. Its performance is very good, but suddenly it is giving error during installation of the greeting software to system. Error is 'cannot install greeting software, try to reinstall it'. I had tried for it again and again but the software is not getting installed. I need help what to now? Can anyone suggest me how to install the greeting

CGG News: R4i Gold 3DS for DSi V1.4.3 with New packing released

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 08:12 PM PDT

Online PR News – 05-July-2011 –r4 card, through the years of experiences and users feedback. R4ids team has finally made improvements on the functions and also the packing. The R4i gold 3DS backup keeps updating alone with Nintendo's updating, such as DSiV1.4.3. This team is supposed to be the first one who announced the r4 card

how to upgrade vista to windows 7 on HP Compaq 6720s laptop

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 08:11 PM PDT

I am having HP comapq 6720s laptop. Its working absolutely fine and smooth without any problem. at that time of purchasing I got windows vista operating system on laptop. this operating system is also compatible with this but as I know windows 7 is more better than windows vista so I planning to upgrade my operating system vista to windows 7 but I read in many article that it is more difficult to

coach outlet

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 08:09 PM PDT

Coaching is one of the most well-known brands. Many people think that it is very stylish and good handbag. Unfortunately, the ladies love the design of the coach, but I'm afraid they hate its price. Of course, they know they will get good quality, but spending so much amount will have some doubts. Just think, if awoman own $ 5,000 / month, but she has to pay coaches more than 500 bags. Fortunately

Suggestion for printer software.

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 08:07 PM PDT

Hey friends, I am business man and I have daily work for my business on the printer. So I had decided to buy the printer for this. But I don't have any idea about the hardware and software for the printer. I would like to know something from any one. I need suggestion over here and also want to know how to buy these hardware and software for that. Which printer should I buy and for that particular

Modding of class into Torchlight 2

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 08:07 PM PDT

Well I am having a particular query which I wanted to ask to users of this particular forum. I have installed Torchlight 2 on the computer of mine. Well I am looking to have something like mod class in to the game which help me to modify the shape of the objects which are associated into the game. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. thanks a lot

where can i find an audio book with radio support

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 08:04 PM PDT

I love music, I always like to listen a songs that why, last year I bought a small MP3 player. Where I can save my 400 favorite songs. But sometimes I preferred to listen FM, radio but there is no service of radio on my media player so I switch with my mobile. Now I am planning to buy new audio book reader with radio support. So can anybody know where I can buy such player?

How to disable backup utility in windows 7 64bit system?

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 07:54 PM PDT

Hi friends, I am using windows 7(64bit) on my computer. I want to disable the backup utility of my computer. Recently it had started to backup the files which are there in the external drive. I am unable to turn off or to disable the back utility of windows 7, I need help to know how to disable the backup utility. My system is of 64bit, and for stop the coping files back from the external drive.

where to find better speed camera detector?

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 07:54 PM PDT

I have install CCTV camera in my office ane is domb camera which place inside the room and other one is outside the room just above the door. Now I decided that I will install speed detector camera at my entry gate of office .I don't know from where I can get this ?i search it on internet and article about this but I don't get such specific information about this so any one having any informati

want to update my drivers, which is the best driver update software?

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 07:48 PM PDT

Hey friends, I am using laptop from the last year, its performance is very good, but now I want to update my drivers. I don't have any knowledge about any driver update software, I need help to learn about them. Can I use any driver update software or i will do anything else to update the drivers of my laptop. Is there is any software which will help to update my drivers, if yes then I would like

Make Remapable Hotkeys in Torchlight 2

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 07:45 PM PDT

I'm surprised he has such a bad Torchlight hotkeys or rather the lack thereof, when Diablo 2 had excellent rowed keystrokes. Especially as an old WoW player since 2005, I have been assaulted hotkeys and use macros to easily use all spells and features that WoW can offer about 25 different things to keep track of, however, in flares having trouble with only 2 different spells with the Tab key to to

Understating the Digital signal of an TV digital box

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 07:42 PM PDT

Now everywhere we use set-top box or TV digital box,my question with regarding to this TV digital Box, this digital TV subscription is good but it suffer poor signal on ITV channels other channels are good what is exact problem with this ?when I change some setting I get pixilation. if I watch though RF loop aerial then picture looks good. But as I know TV and digital box is the same so why suc

Best Audio & Video player Buying Guide

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 07:42 PM PDT

When you want to buy an MP3 player, consumers are met with a huge range of products. MP3 players generally use hard disk storage or flash. Flash based storage players are more expensive per unit of storage than hard disk players but are generally smaller and better aid battery. While traditionally the case that flash-based players were limited in the amount of storage it could offer, this is chan

How to Convert your DVD to any format at your will?

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 07:39 PM PDT

How to Convert your DVD to any format at your will?

Long time ago, I hope I could take part in some classes to strengthen my health and my good figure. But due to my special job as a salesman, I don't have enough time to do that. So I bought one DVD of yoga, I hope I could do that through watching DVD. So I put DVD into my computer to be ready to practice, unfortunately all my players can't read

How to increase security level in my SAMSUNG RV510 laptop?

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 07:37 PM PDT

Hey, my father gave me new SAMSUNG RV510, on my birthday. It is very nice machine, and performance is very good at all. I use it for my business purpose. I keep on travelling with my SAMSUNG RV510, but there are some problems travelling with this laptop. If incase it get stolen by someone, so I need to increase the security level of this laptop. I would like to know that is there any freeware soft

getting incorrect website after putting correct URL in Google

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 07:32 PM PDT

I am website developer. I have various domains for website purpose and use it for client, last week I build a website for my client. And it is almost ready and client also very happy with the website but problem is created when I entered the website URL because it showing me another content of the website. My website for educational purpose but it showing me the content of another website which is

Pet tricks into Torchlight 2

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 07:31 PM PDT

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. I have installed recently released game Torchlight 2 on the computer of mine. Well in this particular game I wanted to know about the behavior of the pet into the game and also there should be something which will let you to improve the behavior of the pet of mine. any help to resolve the matter of mine will be highl

Diablo Inventory in Torchlight 2

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 07:26 PM PDT

I just want Diablo Inventory to be included in this TL2. I liked the fact that the inventory was like, if you can fit, could have and would like the application that fight TL2 doubt that Diablo seems to be even more resolved that the inventory system. As well as the system by torchlight, with the exception of how it handles the gems / grill and potions. So what do you think of it? What is your opi

Left 4 Dead 2 game lagging with AMD Radeon HD 6870

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 07:25 PM PDT

Hello friends I have recently upgraded my computer with from AMD Radeon HD 5830 to AMD Radeon HD 6870 and after doing that I am facing one problem with my computer. Now whenever I try to play the Left 4 Dead 2 game at that time game gets freezes for some seconds and after that it comes back to the normal. Is there many thing wrong with my new graphic card or this issue is regarding graphic drivers

Adding the multiplayer moddablity into Torchlight 2

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 07:02 PM PDT

I know that this particular game Torchlight 2 is having support for the Co-Op mode of the game. Well I wanted to know whether after adding 4 to 8 players Co Op mode of the game can I design the new arenas into the game. also can we have mods into the game? so that we can enjoy the multiplayer Co Op for the longer interval of the time. Post the information on this particular matter if you are havi
  • Date: 9:41 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment