Thursday, June 30, 2011

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Is there available nds4droid?

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 07:26 PM PDT

Hi have a droid mobile phone. Actually friend had suggested me for purchasing this mobile. No doubt this mobile is very good. Need a high end android device (Nexus S, Galaxy S, etc). Resonance is at this time stopped for performance reasons. I understand some extra devices next week to observe on which ones I can turn on it. I am still working on this and this application is going to find a lot

Are Grapplers Broken in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 07:21 PM PDT

Something I have observed in the few matches I have had as AE's lastly installed. A few of the grapplers look broken, or as a minimum their command grabs do. Case in point: A hakkan player I played handled to do an oil slide that I blocked and after that right away into an oil rocket. Immediately. And another point, this one was in arcade mode no fewer, while an Abel CPU was able to cyclone thr

Motorola defy crashes after inserting Sim

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 07:20 PM PDT

I am using the Motorola defy mobile phone and using the same from last few days now suddenly I have started getting an unusual problem with the phone. Actually the thing is that when I am inserting the Sim card in the phone then the phone doesn't work at all I mean it crashes and the only option to bring it to the normal condition is to remove the card. So please someone help me in this case and l

Copying text from email in Samsung galaxy S2?

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 07:19 PM PDT

I have noticed that I am unable to copy text from the email in Samsung Galaxy S2? Actually I got an email from my friend and I was using an Gmail application to read it and while I thought to select it and scroll it down so that I could copy them but I wasn't able to scroll down, please guys please help me may be I am missing something important but I want to fix this please someone help me out?

Color not rich in Sony Cybershot DSC-TX1 digital camera

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 07:18 PM PDT

Hey guys I am using Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX1 digital camera from last one month and it did not showed any issue. It has been performing very well without any issues until yesterday. Now whenever I am clicking any outdoor pictures with my digital camera, I find that the color quality of the images is not that rich as compared to earlier days. What must have caused this issue in my camera? Please som

3G keeps connecting automatically to update to FROYO in Motorola defy

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 07:18 PM PDT

I've tried, but no improvement has taken. I've tried the trick in the thread where there was problems with the camera / flash after the update to Froyo (delete application data from DCSwitch). This has been at least half a day is work time NEN, meanwhile, the connection but in fact every time you turn the power button a button. Am now convinced that actually pressing the button switches on the con

Phone book application for android phone?

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 07:17 PM PDT

I have been using SE Xperia Duo and I thought of using phonebook in it, I searched a lot but I dint found any can anyone please tell me where would I find this application? One of my friend said that there is no such application still for android and this is really very sad if that's true, why haven't anyone still able to make any phonebook till now? And if there is any please tell me about it I w

My Motorola Defy is buggy

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 07:14 PM PDT

Since I have updated my Defy, does my camera default app is no longer. When I start it, first comes a black screen and then it jumps back on the menu. I tried all ways of starting the app shortcut menu, switching from camcorder to camera. My failed attempts to solve: Defy rebooted, battery removed Does anyone have an idea to fix the bugs or even this problem. There is already a similar topic, but

Best screenshot application for Android?

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 07:14 PM PDT

Hey friends I have been using Samsung Galaxy S2 and I have been using an screen shot application in it like "drocap2 for root users" and I am not satisfied it so I need an another application can anyone tell me which are the other screen shot application's available for android and which would be easier for me to use? Please suggest me which one you all are using and please suggest as soon as you

Looking for Lightning Protection

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 07:11 PM PDT

I subsist in an area prone to recurrent brutal thunderstorms. Many, as well as myself, have suffered harm to its tools during these events through the telephone line connections. The current protection device, which also fit in a power supply battery backup, successfully blocked a recent incident, but now needs to be repaired as a result. I notion it might be a better idea is a small plastic box e

No trial available for Characters E. Ryu, Oni, Yun & Yang. In Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 07:03 PM PDT

I love this game very much. Super Street Fighter is one of my favorite games. I and my friend play this game regularly. This is a good fighting game. But I have a problem with the game makers. Since they have added four new heroes, they should have provided a trial game which includes these four heroes. By this we can know the powers and other capabilities of these heroes. So what do people say?

Why SSFIVAE DLC is equal to SSFIV Arcade Edition

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 06:58 PM PDT

I have been (and at a standstill am) very anti-DLC, given that I consider DLC unnecessarily extorts money for content you strictly lease. I bent the rules today even if and DLed my first ever paid content, SSFIVAE for PS3. I was eventually rather let down and feel misled. Though the title says Arcade Edition, I discover that a far cry to what I paid for. Yes all the characters are present, and the

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition: Taking Out The SHOTO

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 06:55 PM PDT

Everyone all the time criticizes about to much SHOTO characters, yes its frequently a indolent way to bring in a new character, but over the years Capcom has expand the move sets of certain SHOTOs making them less shotoish but at a standstill lacking with these changes, I just wish to pitch some ideas for getting rid of shotos as much as possible. Ryu: Make his hadokens quicker
[

How to convert M2TS files

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 06:52 PM PDT

With the development of science and technology, more and more new things appear in our daily life. As a video fan, I heard a lot of people say that there are so many video formats which are not accepted by their players. They need a tool to change the video format. But nothing is available. Now I share a website which can offer some practical tools for video fans to convert videos. ([url]http://ww

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition: Is the DLC worth it

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 06:51 PM PDT

I played Super Street Fighter IV today (for the very first time) and went into ranked. There was just single person in ranked with a red connection, so impulsively, I left. I went into continual battle and just like 7 people was playing. Not certain if it's because I haven't purchased AE up till now, but is AE/Super all the time this much of a ghost town? What you say about this? What's your opini

DRM and Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition PC Facts

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 06:49 PM PDT

I at a standstill can't find any place to purchase, or download any copy of SSF4, not even vanilla, it's not in my windows marketplace, it's not on my steam, it's not in the amasses, its non-existent. I have heard a few stories that DRM will need PC users to log onto GFWL or else its unfeasible, but I don't actually see how that differs much from SF4, I don't care about it much so extensive as it

Compatible games that work with psx4droid

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 06:44 PM PDT

I have purchased a psx4droid last month. This is very cute handset. In my family everybody likes this too much. I play game on this. It's speed is amazing. My friend also purchased this. But I have a problem with this. I want to know any compatible games that work with psx4droid. I have tried to so many games on this handset. Every game causes some game. Please solve my doubt this. If anyone suffe

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition update requests

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 06:44 PM PDT

If there is a characteristic that you feel is missing in SSFIV AE, please share. Possibly somebody will care sufficient to make an update to the game and comprise a few of these suggestions. Hyper street fighter IV! I love AE; I feel these characteristics will just make it way superior In the name of progressive development! 3rd Strike Online Edition seems sick by the way. If my catalog is too inc

Zoom and auto shutoff of Sony Cybershot DSC-w310 is not working

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 06:43 PM PDT

Hello friends. Please someone kindly help me solving my problem. I am really annoyed with this problem which I am facing with my five month old Sony Cybershot DSC-w310 digital camera. Recently I have noticed that the Zoon and the auto shutoff feature of my digital camera are not working at all. I am really irritated with this. Can anyone tell me what must have caused the issue in my camera? In wha

AE Replay Channel in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition is a huge disappointment

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 06:42 PM PDT

First time when I saw the announcement trailer, it was looking good. Now with AE released it's such a huge disappointment. You can't share replays - you can open up a channel with multiple replays select that play in a loop. That's not truly sharing. Sharing would be sending the replay files directly to someone or let them download the replays. The old lag bug for European and Asian replay viewers

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition price reduced when pre-purchased on steam

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 06:40 PM PDT

The actual price of this game was 39, 99€. But now it has reduced to 29, 99 on Steam. First of all how on earth can you do this to your customers? This is a pre-purchase title. So what do I get for the 10€ extra I spent. I tossed it out of the window, for a game that isn`t even out yet on the PC. You have to be kidding me right. Either I receive something extra or I would like to have a refund of

AE update requests for Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition game

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 06:36 PM PDT

Hi friends I bought Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition game a few months ago. This is a nice game and I and my friends used to play this game every day. It's a good experience playing this game. So I was just thinking that will there be an AE update further for this game since many new games are released these days so this game will be chewed up and no one will play this game unless an AE upd

Need help with HP G62-339WM Notebook

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 06:34 PM PDT

I bought a new HP laptop note book wally world for $ 399. The grandson apparently poured a glass of iced tea that does not say it, but when I removed the cover and the hard drive, the plate was a small hole burned in it. Is that normal, or did she get a repair? When it starts to boot, he says, 'has no hard disk "and" the operating system loads. "I have reviewed the proposed diagnostic and Replugge

How to boost available physical memory

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 06:32 PM PDT

I am using Windows XP operating system. My PC is infected with malware and then I realized that the accessible memory is much smaller. I have in all physical memory as 512.00 MB and free physical memory as 80.50 MB. I would appreciate if someone can advise me how to pick up this computer as is running very sluggish also if I run Firefox, and then it is very slow. The team has not always been slow,

Can we hack someone’s IP or make it look like it?

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 06:30 PM PDT

I have a wireless router and want to know if there some way to use someone else's ip address or make it look like that it came from someone else's ip. I'm asking this because I'm on this one site and when I went to log in on the top it said if this is not you frugalness please do not log in. first of all I live by myself and only seen this type of things when multiple people live together and you
  • Date: 9:40 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment