Saturday, April 30, 2011

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Compaq CQ60-615DX is not Turning On

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 08:00 PM PDT

I have purchased Compaq CQ-615DX before some days. It is a very nice laptop to have. Amazing design and all required functions are there. and i have installed the Microsoft windows 7 But I am having one problem with this laptop. Whenever I turn off the laptop It does not start again. And This happens not only one time it happens with me repeatedly even when the laptop is plugged into the charger

Bluetooth module for Toshiba A665-S5186 laptop

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 07:44 PM PDT

I want Bluetooth module for my Toshiba laptop which is running windows 7 in it. Bluetooth module didn’t come with my laptop but right now I come to know that very important. Without Bluetooth my few works get rest so I require the Bluetooth module. And please tell me, can connect my cell phone to my laptop through Bluetooth. My few data can be stored in my cell phone so need that. Who read t

Need sound driver for Compaq Presario c795tu

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 07:41 PM PDT

Hi all, I'm using Compaq Presario c795tu and am using Windows XP in it. After using my friend laptop HDD, I found that my system is infected by a virus. So I did reformat my laptop, before doing so, I did not know that I have lost my recovery CD, so after I tried to format all disks and install software, I have success throughout the software, but not in sound driver. Sound driver is missing in my

How to read PDFs in Android Tablet

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 07:40 PM PDT

Please help me to read Tech PDFs in tablet. It is helpful for our earth, it saves trees to get killed and I also have many more work related to deal with Microsoft and Cisco but I get tired by printing the document of every deal and I know that every time how many trees get kill through this way so I need PDF reader that help me to save the trees but I don't know how to get it .Every time I am te

Poor Battery Life of HP Envy 14 1210

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 07:40 PM PDT

I just pay money for my Envy 14 a couple of days before and I have become aware of the even on top of the power saving Intel graphics, the computer information an hour and 5 minutes of battery life subsequent to a complete charge? Isn't it theoretical to provide at least 2-2.5 hours? My power preparation is set to HP suggested. Please help me to solve this problem. I am waiting for your replies.

7 inch Android Tablet with ZT-180 Processor

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 07:36 PM PDT

After a long time, the day become when we decide to get tablet. I want a one best tablet in low price. I can take it with me anywhere and I can also carry in my pocket. I search few things about tablet and I get some detail like 7 inch android tablet with Zeni Think zt-180 processor but I found also 10 inch android tablet with same processor. Please give me a right way to get perfect android table

Infrared port in Android Tablet

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 07:32 PM PDT

Hello every one, I am searching android tablet with infrared port to control another electronic devices like TV, DVD player and any device which is get controlled by remote. I want to use tablet as a universal infrared remote controller. If any know about this type of tablet then please tell me, I want to buy that tablet and if you know the price of that tablet then tell me, I can check my budget.

Motorola Defy can’t connect with Kenwood car stereo using Bluetooth

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 07:28 PM PDT

I get Motorola Defy in gift. This phone is great, I like this phone all the way but I get trouble when I using it's Bluetooth with my car stereo for hand free operation. I am so happy with my phone leaving this trouble only. My defy get paired connected with my car stereo but it can't keep connection with it for long time. After few time later my car Kenwood stereo get disconnect with my phone. I

Blank Screen on HP ENVY 15 Series

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 07:08 PM PDT

I have an HP Envy 15 series and am installed with Windows 7. The problem is that when the system starts I get a Black screen error. I do not know why this happens? Please help me so I can make the desired change is required and necessary. I have also searched other threads for mine issue solution but I didn't have the any solution on that. Now I don't what to do can anyone suggest on this. Will be

Multimedia function, Wi-Fi and eco mode buttons not working in Toshiba satellite A665-S6056

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 07:04 PM PDT

From last 6 months my Toshiba satellite A665-S6056 was working perfectly fine. But from yesterday night it has started showing up many Multimedia issues. The Wi-Fi and the eco mode buttons have started showing this annoying problem. They turn On and Off as per their wish, without me touching them. Sometimes the Volume keys would turn off or mute on itself. The laptop is running 64 bit Windows 7 OS

CQ56 Compaq Presario webcam

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 07:02 PM PDT

I have recently bought CQ56 Compaq Presario laptop with windows 7and when I bought this the shop executive told me that the webcam is built with the screen. Now I am trying to search the web cam in my laptop and I have spent so many hours behind that but till now I am not able to search the web cam in my laptop. Whenever I click on the webcam button I get the message saying that there is no webca

Kicked for Team Killing help in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 07:01 PM PDT

Hello guys yesterday night I was playing my friend's only co-op campaign last night in the company of my cousin. We were beneath fire and I was placing several fires down consequently my cousin and the team possibly will advance. For a few reason my cousin immediately ran right into front of me and I shot him. I find kicked from the game through the team killing message. Subsequent to this I possi

Compaq Presario CQ61-305SA: Computer Screen is Blank.

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 06:34 PM PDT

I'm running the Compaq Presario CQ61-305SA with Windows Vista, which is in poor condition and Compaq Presario CQ61-305SA screen went black at startup. Every time I start the computer then goes well at the start of the console, I can even enter the BIOS and make changes, but after that, when moving forward at this time shows the black screen and no do anything. Now I don't what to do can anyone sug

Draw distance way to low in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 06:25 PM PDT

Hello guys I am playing Operation Flashpoint: Red River from last 2 weeks and I am so much happy with its graphic and game play. But I am having one query against it. The problem is draw distance is small. Half if not the entire of the activities I obtain into, I cannot distinguish the enemy, presently the tracer rounds approaching at me. If I go closer, at that moment they appear and I be able to

XP Wireless Adapter does not work - HP Compaq 610 Windows 7

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 06:07 PM PDT

I have purchased HP Compaq 610 and I have installed the windows 7and it is working absolutely fine. When u connect the internet using the cable at that time I don't face any problem but when I try to connect internet with my wireless internet connection at that time wireless button remain as it is . it does not change from grey to blue. I have tried so many time but it doesn't make any difference

Compaq Presario F700 does not recognizes any DVD drive

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 05:57 PM PDT

Hi, I have been using Windows XP running Compaq Presario F700 Notebook PC from last many months and it was working pretty satisfactory. But from yesterday it has started showing one annoying problem. The Notebook has just refused to detect the DVD drive. I am unable to find the reason behind this unusual of my laptop towards the DVD drive. Is there anyone who can help me knowing the reason behind

I need a case for superpad fly touch 2

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 05:56 PM PDT

My dad has given me a superpad fly touch 2.it is very –very awesome superpad fly touch. My father is telling me that go to the market and purchase the case for the fly touch pad. When I went to the market there is lots of leather case is available. But was looking good. And I want to ask you if I would use the case for my fly touch2 den any drawback with this. If yes then tell me. And one more thi

Can't blow up APC with C4 in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 05:50 PM PDT

Why I cannot fly APC with C4? I tried to run behind an apc and put a c4 then run and do fly, but not kill or disable apc even after use 3 of the APC is continuing to fire that shit. I have no rocket why they cannot be selected as a secondary weapon? Please help me to solve your problem. As if I am a new player for this game so I don't have any ideas about this. So please share your ideas and knowl

Need Drivers For Compaq Presario C733tu

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 05:50 PM PDT

Hi, Compaq Presario C733TU originally installed with the Windows 7 operating system. But now I replaced that with the new operating system Windows XP. But there is a problem with it. The drivers CD that I get with it now that driver cd does not work with operating system Windows XP. Now I want all drivers of this laptop to work properly. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issu

What are the top ten Android Tablets

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 05:50 PM PDT

I want to purchase android tablet which is 2.0 mega pixel front facing camera. And also 1 GB RAM and NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor as well as enabled wifi and 3g version. My friend told me Android is latest version Operating system. I don't know about the Android Tablets configuration as well as how to use. And I want also Cisco security software enabled android tablet. Please tell me top tem Android

: Require the Registration code information update for super pad (flytouch2)

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 05:42 PM PDT

I revealed from their FAQ page that the whole reason of the registration is that's why you can acquire future upgrades automatically over the internet. That's it. It does no affect what so ever on the existing installed method procedure. Keep in mind the icon that showed up to let you know that update deb-r2.1.1561 was presented for installation. The tablet personal computer technique application

Want to cheap Android Tablet with GPS

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 05:36 PM PDT

I want to the Archos 2.1 in my android phone. With miserably it does not have GPS. I was thinking if I upgrade my previous version to 2.2 and acquire the Google application can I utilize Google maps as GPS? Is it possible to join the Archos 2.2 to my available android running 2.1? So that I can use the GPS in my car? So please suggestion me or tell me how can I upgrade the previous version and a

How to unlock Weapon and attachment in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 05:04 PM PDT

I have some questions about the burden of the options that are the weapons and accessories that are capable of be unlocked for dissimilar types of soldier? The main thing I want to know classes other than the browser can open a handle field. Can scout make use of marksman scope on m4 as soon as it is unlocked as secondary? The shooter is the only one who can get a rifle deleted or others can? What

XP audio drivers for compaq presario c750 ed

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 04:59 PM PDT

Hi guys I am using Compaq Presario c700 model c750ed. In my laptop I am using windows xp. But before some days I have formatted the laptop because of some virus issues. Before I have formatted the laptop all the things were working fine but after formatting it I install all the drivers, but I am not able to find the audio drivers. Please tell me how to install the audio drivers. If you have any i

Webcam drivers for Toshiba Satellite L305 sp6932R laptop.

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 04:51 PM PDT

Yesterday reinstalled Windows Vista Premium Operating System on my Toshiba Satellite L305 sp6932R laptop. But after reinstalling the OS, I realized that not all the drivers are installed in my laptop. When I tried to start the webcam, I was unable to do so because of the missing drivers. So I wanted to know from where I can get webcam driver for my Toshiba Satellite L305 sp6932R laptop. Does anyon
  • Date: 9:37 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment