Thursday, March 31, 2011

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Unable To Locate Component, error: “AppleSyncNotifier.exe”

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 08:21 PM PDT

I am using Windows Vista on my system; every time you restart my system got this error. Error: "AppleSyncNotifier.exe. This application has failed to start because CoreFoundation.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem". i do not what to do to solve this problem. This issue continues from the last meeting a week, I tried to solve this problem by a thread, but I had ver

Netflix instant play movie shows error message #1001

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 08:19 PM PDT

I just purchased a new system for home mine and I have installed Netflix in it. It was working fine for me but from last two days whenever I have been attempting to observe an immediate play movie from Netflix, and then it give me error message #1001. As per the Netflix there is a difficulty through Microsoft light. I uninstalled and then reset up. But it was not helped me. I am running on wind

Tips for MTS, TS, M2TS High Defination Video Format

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 08:00 PM PDT

More and more people have their own Camcorder to record their life, family parties and something important to them.
But there are some problems when you:
1. When you want to edit them in Windows Movie Maker or some other edit software
2. When you want to put them into your portable media players, such as iPod, iPhone, Zune, Creative Zen and so on
3. When you want to watch them on some HD vide

Error 0x80070021 on Outlook.

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 07:53 PM PDT

i purchased new system and i have installed the windows vista on mine system. i have also installed the outlook express on system as well. From last one week i have issue on mine outlook. Yesterday i am trying to take the back up of mine .pst contact files from Outlook but during this time i have got the error: "Ox 80070021 that says that the files are being locked out by another program". Now i d

Programs and Features getting corrupted after Windows Installer Cleanup Utility

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 07:32 PM PDT

I require to set up Windows Installer Cleanup Utility to uninstall Adobe CS3 conversely behind I set up it Programs and Features in control board is the entire messed up and shows plenty of additional programs and the majority programs cannot be uninstalled. Still after Windows Installer Cleanup Utility is uninstalled the problems in Programs and Features at rest remnants. If you have any kind of

"bootmgr is missing" on windows 7..HELP

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 07:28 PM PDT

I have just made a completely new desktop, bought all the parts and installed myself.

My friend gave me a counterfeit cd of windows 7, about 1/3 through the installation a blue screen popped up and i had to shut down my computer, when i went to restart the installation the screen "bootmgr is missing, press ctrl alt del to restart". i have done this so many times but cannot get past this screen,

Pantech USB 4G modem not dial-up fast

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 07:24 PM PDT

We have some Pantech 4G USB modem to try at work. According to Verizon Wireless customers who are in an area and between3 4g and 4 bars constant signal in our office on a Panasonic Tough book. The service is pathetically slow, accelerating time-old slow dial-up modem. Basic web sites take forever to load. There is nothing to install, but do not understand the action. CSR I spoke with Verizon Wirel

what can amp relay do, if temperature controller is made?

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 07:24 PM PDT

I have been working on a project and I wondered about the amperage rating of the relays. If I make a temperature controller, which can a 10 amp relay for me? A top regular household refrigerator / bottom lead, for example, 5 amps when the compressor is running, but what about the leap of the inductance, or the current boot. Can a regular 10A relay handle a standard household refrigerator? What abo

Want to upgrade to 4g, what will be the charges?

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 07:18 PM PDT

At present I have a Verizon Wireless 3G connection I am utilizing the Internet as my home. I am utilizing the CradlePoint MBR 1000 router and things are functioning fine. The great news: I'm on the 4G coverage area and I suppose my MBR 1000 can be firmware updated to support 4G. The bad news is I have been a client of Verizon a short time. When I bought my plan is promoted as "limitless." Regularl

Strong Signal but reconnects every few minutes

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 07:13 PM PDT

U300 in a sprint 3 +4 G contract, usually only used for 4G (forced) in two places you travel to a lot of otherwise just tie my phone with another company. 4 or 5 bars, the signal is fine, downloads are fine, fine streams. The only problems are that sometimes only squalors and reconnect every few minutes. A strange thing is that different ips is assigned to each reconnect. Coming from a background

Home agent Changing when connected to a router

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 07:08 PM PDT

I encompass my modem connected to a router MBR900 sprint and has an excellent signal of 4 to 5 bars, but the ping is bounding all over 1000 + MS 500MS 100MS then back to and my download speed is very low lately about 20-40KB / s sometimes as low as 10 KB / s. Since I have the MSL, but the new SmartView not "Go" button and I do not know if the router can change the home agent. That volatile random

Pen drive won't show files and folder on windows vista

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 07:06 PM PDT

i have bought the new system and i have installed the window vista on mine system and everything working on the system very smoothly and i don't have any issue. From last one week i have issue on the external device. When i plug in the pen drive and mine system shows i have plugged in the pen drive but mine system doesn't show the files and folder on that. I have tried lots of time to solve this i

Does netflix has any control for remote

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 07:05 PM PDT

Not extremely surprising as Netflix well-matched TVs and Players are able to be deciding factors in purchasing. I was giving the impression of being for a blu-ray player and I was not going to purchase one with the intention of did not have Netflix on it. Certain I have comprised a 360 and Wii with the intention of I utilize right now for with the intention of, other than I would rather log the ho

How can I get An Sprint Airave Device

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 07:03 PM PDT

I've been with Sprint Mobile and now about 2 years. I love them. I have no problem at all, except in very limited circumstances and poor coverage in my house. I called and spoke to a customer service person about how to obtain the Airave device and after a few back and forth was decided to send me more than you would pay for it. I assume it was like $100.00 and a bit like $ 10.00 per month. Since

My Hp printer not being documented

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 07:03 PM PDT

I have an HP 920c which so far has worked very well with a PC running Windows XP. I just get a PC a little less rotten running 7, I have connected my printer but it does not find it when I want to install it. I tried a manual installation, the printer installs fine but cannot print error in the list of documents waiting to print. Please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve t

My itunes does not read AAC files with anapod

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 07:00 PM PDT

This has been covered other than I have comprised and been trolling around for a bit and encompass not begun to locate anything helpful. I have comprised ripped my Ipod previous to the down and dirty way, where you acquire the entire the jumbled F folders and it has worked beautifully. With the intention of is if you just desire to utilize your songs in itunes. At present I would like to utilize m

Which one should I prefer PS3 or PS3 slim?

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 06:59 PM PDT

To get into the heart of the matter, I would buy finally a PS3. Having waited and waited some more, it seems that the machine have finally excluded games interesting I think including Uncharted, MGS 4 and other babies who arrive later. I also admit that I buy a PS3 for FFXIII to have the 2 on the same console because for now versus is still excluded from sony. The thing also is that I will like to

Sprint 4G Wimax Connection Tests

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 06:55 PM PDT

The relation advantage of my knowledge with Clearwire Wimax network, evaluated to the results of ispgeek, as a metropolitan area should be very hectic and packed, is the plot, and I'm still interested in the possible explanations for it. It seems possible that is not related to the time of day, since my last test was carried out yesterday afternoon, presumably a relatively busy time in the life cy

A hub on a livebox

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 06:52 PM PDT

I have a livebox old enough; I have connected my PC and my PS3 Ethernet. I just got the TV orange decoder only plug I have to remove my console or my pc. Is it possible to put an Ethernet port Hub Red livebox for the PC and the console and let the yellow port for TV?. Now please help me in this one and let me know what to do here and how can I get rid of the problem which is being faced by me. I a

Sprint 3g: Very poor performance

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 06:50 PM PDT

I travel many for job and some weeks before, my company gave me a Sprint AirCard 3G. Since then I have traveled through several states and have had very little reliable connections. I had my modem replaced several times and tried different models, so they have ruled out problems with the team for me. Even in places like Los Angeles and Orange County, I received a very low speed (especially during

New graphics card after a new drive?

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 06:47 PM PDT

Nothing too serious, but after changing my last reader / writer who began to play much more, and I replaced by a reader / writer, But with a different connection, in sata, while the former was in IDE, I noticed by chance seeing if there were no worries at temperatures of components, that my graphics card was taken 5 -7 degrees compared to before. Both at the start, as there, it starts at 49 degree

use office 2007 upgrade on new computer

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 06:47 PM PDT

I had a computer that had office 2007 starter on it when I bought it. I then bought office 2007 pro upgrade for that computer. I now have a new computer that came with office 2010 starter on it. My question is can i use the office 2007 upgrade discs on the new computer?

Upgrading to HDTV from a 625 SD DVR to a 722 HD DVR

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 06:42 PM PDT

I have my hdtv from last two year and that is 625 SD DVR so, I am thinking to update my tools (hdtv) to a 722 HD DVR from a 625 SD DVR. Is there a method to move my timers/recordings? I was thinking on using an outside HD to offload my programs I previously have recorded but would love to find a simple method to transport other settings if probable. If you have suggestion then please provide and

Flyback transformer not performing in Sony CRT KD30SX955

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 06:40 PM PDT

Anyone know if some of the Sony CRT HDTV 2005 is likely to have FBT (flyback transformer; also called line out transformer) leaves? my 30 inch Sony KD30XS955 has less than 1600 hours of use over 5 1 / 2 years in a very clean / low ambient dust contamination and a potential buyer based on which should lower the price of this model is prone to FBT failure. Are his complaint is justified? The HDTV is

What is this new drm protection of ps3

Posted: 31 Mar 2011 06:22 PM PDT

The only movies I have comprised and seen having this fortification are the videos released by the studios them self's the copy of "the losers" I deled the studio was a follower for the torrent along through a small number of additional users not normal users , other than agencies" I do not be familiar with why people imagine the recorded vids commencing from theaters have the cinavia in it. The
  • Date: 9:28 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment