Monday, February 28, 2011

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Easily convert DVD/Video to iPhone, Android, HTC,Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry, etc..

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 07:58 PM PST

With the development of technology, several of media portable players emerged and have enriched our daily life greatly. We enjoy our favorite movies and music with all kinds of portable players such as iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, mobile phone and so on. Now, several of the most popular

iPhone- In many ways, the 3GS is a mirror image of the iPhone 3G; externally there's no difference. It's i

Sharepoint (MOSS) timer jobs and the timer service

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 07:35 PM PST

In the development of customized solutions based on Windows Sharepoint Services, I've very often have to create console application (executable for instance) for the systematic execution of operations according to certain time intervals. Before the advent of Office SharePoint Server 2007, creating an executable was the only way to perform scheduled operations.
Now, Microsoft has seen fit to intr

Remove AntiVir scareware cant remove it

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 07:19 PM PST

Hello friend, I have a AVG antivirus installed in my PC. It was running very well. Suddenly database of my antivirus got corrupted. I tried to update it but not succeeded in it. So I thought to uninstall to it and tried to install it once again. When I uninstall it from Add and remove hardware window. Process does not complete. The process gets aborted in between. Anyone here faced this problem. I

My Windows 7 home edition copy is not Genuine

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 07:18 PM PST

I have installed the windows 7 on my system. From last 2 days i am having the strange issue on my system. On the right side of the desktop I got one popup and the popup is this:
Windows 7
Build 7601
this copy of Windows is not genuine.
I installed the windows 7 through CD. I have bought this CD from vender but i don't know how this issue encountered. I have never seen this before I don't kno

Accessing Serial Devices in Linux

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 07:16 PM PST

I have just installed the Linux operating system on my machine and I am totally new to this operating system due to which I don't have any idea to deal with the devices out of my machine or sometime internal device as well. I have created this thread to know that how can I access serial devices in Linux OS. I hope there are many linux professional who must be knowing about this thing. Please help

Some website failed to open.

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 07:09 PM PST

i have installed Windows XP and i have internet explorer. I have a issue with internet explorer, when i open some website on the browser it won't open for long time. I tried using the internet explorer 8, Firefox and Google chrome but anyone of this not connected to some website. I can open Google, yahoo etc. and work without any problem. i have tried clearing the all cookies, cache etc but it doe

Does Anyone Know About Simplified Settings being launched In Facebook

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 07:08 PM PST

Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook's founder and president, announced he intended to simplify the management of privacy settings. In turmoil, Facebook has fallen in the esteem of its users and recognizes the young president. A new version, lighter, managing privacy settings of Facebook is already being tested.I have heard this things in the new and now it is that I just want to get the details that whether

Windows XP home edition not booting

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 07:01 PM PST

I have installed the windows XP in my system. I have 1GB RAM and plenty of space in hard disk. From last 2 days i can't start my system, when i go for to start system but i got error
" HAL.DLL missing: Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: Windows\System32\Hal.dll".
I don't know what to do can anyone help on this issue.

Email Security: 5 Tips to help protect

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:58 PM PST

The summer period sees the courier mail engorged a little more in the absence of users. Spammers, they are not on vacation. Also, remember Websense 5 good practices to be adopted to prevent attacks and scams.

1. Reduce Surface Area

The threat landscape is changing very quickly these days, new threats emerging every minute. It is therefore important to choose a messaging security sol

How to Enjoy Blu-ray Movies without a Blu-ray Player?

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:57 PM PST

What is your plan for the coming New Year? If you still have no good idea of how to spend the vacation, I have got an idea – why not rant or shop some interesting movie Blu-ray Disc and share the happiest hours with your family?
The great picture quality of Blu-ray movie could bring you unprecedented visual experiences. However, you need the help of a Blu-ray player to enjoy the Blu-ray movie. So

Need Help To avoid data loss while on net data loss, virus, security

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:57 PM PST

I have been using the net for long and also I have been browsing all the E-mails files that can be used by me for the taking of all the data's from the computer system that I am using.The main problem is that I am just losing many of the data in it and also it is due to the use of the internet. I just want to get the details of the various files and how can I prevent myself from loosing out the da

Browser Not Working Even With Proper Internet Connection

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:53 PM PST

I am using the Window XP with 512 RAM and Hard drive with plenty of space. I have advanced system care antivirus. I have internet connection on my system and i use internet explorer and AOL messenger. From last 3 days i have problem with my system, my internet explorer and AOL messengers are not able to open the WebPages. When i try to open the WebPages internet explorer reports "No internet conne

Getting "file download security warning"

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:49 PM PST

Any search I make on Google gives me the 'file download - security warning' Box then name:- search, Type: unknown file type, and from: Google and then ask 'do you wish for to save or find a program to run this file'. This is on Google and IGoogle sites. I did a search on it on the web and though other citizens have parallel troubles, and no one knows how to solve it. If you know how to solve this

Trojan horse found in Windows XP

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:47 PM PST

i have Windows XP on my system and i use internet explorer. Yesterday when i surfing, by mistake i open and downloaded the something but i think most probably it was Trojan horse. After that when i restarting the system my desktop picture changed and i confirmed it virus. After i went to safe mode and now i am trying to come back in normal mode but i can't go to the normal mode. My system hangs on

connect PC to internet using aircel

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:47 PM PST

I am having nokia 3230c mobile handset .I want to access internet on pc through aircel sim. I have done subscription for an Aircel GPRS. Now I want connect to internet using my cell phone and my problem is when i try connecting through my PC .It is showing some error and not getting connected. Through Bluetooth .I want to connect . please guide me so I can access internet on my computer using ai

Kaspersky Plugin For Google Chrome

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:45 PM PST

I have been using the Google chrome for long and have been using it for the browsing and also for downloading various things in it. I have been using the security system of the Kaspersky for the purpose of the security in the system. I just wanted to make use of the combined version of the security and also the Google chrome along with it. And also I just want to get the details that whether I can

Windows 7 won't boot after using TDSS Killer

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:42 PM PST

I have windows 7.it was worked fine for me but one time I used TDDS killer after using TDDS killer now when I am trying to start W7 it show some massage. I am getting this message just before login monitor (animation of w7 logo start) and then BSOD hit. This problem has been noticed and windows have been shut down to prevent to my system. I don't know about real problem. I tried to find solution s

Malfunctioning of DVD drive

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:41 PM PST

Recently I had done the formatting of my computer, and after installing all the require software, I tried to check whether the DVD writer is working or not, but it didn't showed anything. I even tried to reinstall the software again so that the entire mistake that was present will be eliminated, but the problem was the same. Even checked that the disc is rotating or not, cleaned the lens of the di

Tips to use for Fraudulent Security programs

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:40 PM PST

WinBlueSoft, another fraudulent program

WinBlueSoft is a rogue antivirus program that simulates find infections on your PC that can only be removed if you buy the full version of the program. In addition to generating various problems on the computer, it infects and blocks access to other programs and Web security. To remove WinBlueSoft can use the program ***, follow this general guide

My laptop runs fast sometimes and sometimes slow

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:36 PM PST

My laptop runs fast, sometimes slow. When it runs fast, the Internet is automatically set at the beginning of the startup and everything is smooth. When is slow, it takes a while for everything to set at startup. I do not think it has any type of malware, I scanned and found nothing. I tried to do a defrag, but I was only 4% of available space, while it takes at least 15%, and not much free space

Microsoft eHome MCIR 109 Keyboard

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:27 PM PST

I am using Sony vaio among a Windows XP. When I reboot, then a massage pop up comes on the screen and says that 'it wants to install a driver for the Microsoft eHome MCIR 109 Keyboard.' It says that I have to installed in the suitable CD or find the file that contains that driver. I do not know what the "Microsoft eHome MCIR 109 Keyboard" is, or why it should require to be installed on my computer

Trojan horse created problem

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:18 PM PST

So the other night I was trawling around the net when I accidentally opened and download what I think is a Trojan horse. When you restart the computer, had taken charge of everything and changed my desktop picture with a warning in bad English (I told a friend that this virus was a virus in Ukraine). It tried to sell fake anti-virus software. Anyway, my friend took me back to Windows in safe mode

How long does peanut quest take in FrontierVille

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:15 PM PST

I have been doing it for at least 2 weeks now, got most of my previously pretty homestead under boring, ugly, forever-taking peanuts, and I've just got to the halfway point. I understand that some things have to be worked for, but by my reckoning I'm going to spend nearly 5 weeks doing this one quest. Please help me in this case and let me what is the exact period and then I can have a harvest on

Sandybridge recall Intel

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:11 PM PST

I just bought an XPS 8300 from Dell. They have stopped selling it. I speculate why. I called them and they told I did not have the P67 chipset. Anyone know about this problem with XPS 8300? There is a large recall due to a fault. I placed an order last month and I am trying to find out what is happening to my device. It looks like it might be a while. Please anybody help me. I am very thankful to

dvi but no vga recognition

Posted: 28 Feb 2011 06:10 PM PST

im running a dvi monitor right now, and when i disconnect it from my computer and plug in my vga, my computer doesnt recognize it at all, the screen stays dark, but when i plug my dvi monitor back in it works fine. i tried to go to display options to run dual monitors but it doesnt recognize the vga one i have connected, can someone help me out please?
  • Date: 9:35 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment