Monday, January 31, 2011

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Blue Screen Being Locked Up while Gaming

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 07:25 PM PST

I have been making the use of the Windows operating system since long and have been making use of the Windows Vista currently in this system. I love to play a lot of games in the computer and I have been making the use of the computer system particularly for the gaming purpose. The games are all high end graphic games and the computer is being loaded by the accessories of Nvidia graphic card and d

Full Guide: How to Enjoy Your Favorite DVD/ Videos on Your Portable Devices at Will

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 07:21 PM PST

Questions:
One: Do you still not to know how to rip DVD to the formats supported by your portable devices so you can enjoy DVD movies anywhere and at any time?
Two: Do you still not to know how to convert video from one popular video format to another?
Three: Do you still not to know how to backup things on your ipod to pc?

Now, it's time to get rid of the problem

Multidimensional ArrayList in Java

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 07:14 PM PST

Hello,

I have an assignment and I need to use multidimensional ArrayList. I am not that familiar with ArrayList. I don't know how to set it up. I have to put values input by the user.

This is what i did so far:-

ArrayList <ArrayList <ArrayList <ArrayList <String>>>> items = new ArrayList <ArrayList <ArrayList <ArrayList <String>>>>();

System.out.println("Enter the item name you w

Patching Up Problems In battle Field

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 07:13 PM PST

I have been making the use of the Windows 7 and the main problem is that then I have been playing the game of the battle field in it, and also the fact is that I love to play this game. But I am not the professional in the game but I love to play this game and I have not being getting the rank in this game since when I am just playing out the game. I have been making the use of the patches of 1.5

there is a regular dsn error on my system

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 07:00 PM PST

I have some issues in my system . in my system there is a system servlet with Jrun and Browse Internet Explorer 6.0 plus patches. There is a web page with a lot of HTML pages with many forms and multiple textfields. It prompts an error ,it seems that there is some DSN error when I click "OK" in the form, but it does not happen all the time. I examined with browser "Opera" and there is no su

there is a regular dsn error on my system

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 06:59 PM PST

I have some issues in my system . in my system there is a system servlet with Jrun and Browse Internet Explorer 6.0 plus patches. There is a web page with a lot of HTML pages with many forms and multiple textfields. It prompts an error ,it seems that there is some DSN error when I click "OK" in the form, but it doesn´t happen all the time. I examined with browser "Opera" and there is no suc

Some Frames Totally Black In Live Mail Windows

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 06:49 PM PST

I have been making the use of the Windows Live and also it is that you have to check out the various details of how the working of the files that are being used for the sending of the mails and also for the sending of the mails the frames are being used. And also it is that you can just have to see the various problems that you are just having the various files that are related to the Windows Live

Special-keys for volume control for VLC on notebook keyboard

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 06:34 PM PST

I am having the dell vostro laptop and it have the windows 7 operating system with the Intel core2 duo processor now the thing here is that I have also installed the VLC media player which is doing the best now the thing here is that I want to increase the volume control for my laptop. I mean to say that I need the special keys though which I can increase the sound of the media player that I am us

poemon platinum help

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 06:24 PM PST

i have caught the 3 legendary birds and im wondering what to do next cos im getting a bit bored also how do you make it so you can start to catch the 3 dogs im soo confused im crying!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby: :crybaby: pleas help,

kiilleer10:thumbup1:
also what are your fav pokemon mines either seviper or staraptor but ones with good atackes are good

I suspect there is a malware in my system

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 06:18 PM PST

I am a frequent net user , I am facing a slow performance issue in my system , I suspect that there is a malware attack in my system but I am not sure about that ,I even do not know how I can diagnose it , apart from myself my system is being used by my family members as well that includes my siblings my father and my father , so I request you to please help me in getting rid of these malicious p

Sharepoint Tips for adding items in List

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 06:08 PM PST

The property ListsForCurrentUser class SPListCollection :

Here is a useful property to "play" with the lists of lists on a SharePoint site. The property ListsForCurrentUser, SPListCollection its class, the chance to decide whether or not to show only those listings where the current user has permissions (at least to display items). The default is set to True. If, in code, set this value to

Acronis Selector Screwed Up The Machine And No Return Back In This System

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 06:02 PM PST

The Windows operating system is the one of the best of the operating system that I have ever been used and has been made use of it since long. But I just was planning to make use of the back-up file for the operating system. As I just want to make the back-up of the files which can be used by me for the purpose of the using it in the system further when I am just making the back-up of the certain

Opera bookmark saving failed

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:54 PM PST

I am using the Opera browser on my computer because it gives better speed than other browser. Whenever I try to save the bookmark for any of the web page then it gives me the error message that says "Could not save file. F:\MyFolder\bookmarks.adr Try again?" Then after sometimes opera remove all my bookmarks I bring in. Do you know any method to solve this problem? This is very annoying, please he

How to enhance firefox by adding addons

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:54 PM PST

I determine to save us mutually some time by receiving right to the descriptions of three Firefox add-ons by means of the intention of shave minutes off my workday. Navigate Web pages utilizing merely your keyboard. When it comes to speed, I determine to take a keyboard in excess of a mouse several day of the week. A position commencing from April 2008 explains how to generate a keyboard-shortcut

Why to build HQ in CityVille?

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:53 PM PST

I just want to know if there is any think beneficial that I can get after building the HQ in my city. I place a franchise in my friends city and when I came back to my city I got a notification saying that I can now build the Headquarter for the franchise that I have just build at my friends City. I have seen that the HQ will be requiring a good amount of energy in order to build it so I really th

VLC is corrupting the MP4 video files

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:50 PM PST

Well I want to say that whenever I am playing a MP4 video on the VLC media player that I am having then it is corrupting it. The actual thing here is that I am having the latest media player classic also and when I play the same mp4 video then it is played properly there but when I am using the same with the VLC media player then it is corrupting the video and I am getting a weird video to view an

Bad connector on the power cord of a Toshiba laptop

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:48 PM PST

I have got a Toshiba laptop , although it is quite old , it is but natural that it will come up with some issues , my laptop system has come up with power issues , it seems that the battery is almost dead as it is not being charged for am long period of time , it is dead because the laptop is not being charged for a long time , according to me the issue is with the connector of the laptop where I

Cannot complete Harvest 4 Carrots quest in CityVille

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:42 PM PST

I was playing the game here and I have seen that there are a number of quests that are required to get fulfilled. Well I have completed almost all the quests but I have got stuck with the Harvest 4 Carrots quest in this CityVille and hence any help in the matter will be really appreciated. It asks me to get 4 carrots harvested but it does not allow me to do the same. I want to know what can be don

How to create a list via code in Sharepoint

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:32 PM PST

I have just installed the whole package of Microsoft Office on my windows xp machine. Now I want to do something different on this software. Actually I know that what is the normal procedure to create the list on this software but is there anybody who knows how can I create a list by coding. I don't have much idea about coding so I would be glad to know that how people do it.

Taskbar goes on and off

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:31 PM PST

I have installed the Windows 7 on my computer and I am not able to understand that what is the problem with it, but after ever 12 to 15 minutes the taskbar blinks on and off and also it closes all the folder and programs that are opened. I am able to open the internet explorer but if I start typing then it blinks and closes the browser window. I have also observed that when it blinks then the CPU

VLC player does not play media file even after receiving the AV RTP streams from an RTSP Server

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:25 PM PST

I am havingVLC media player 1.0.5 in my system , I want play a video file in this player , but for some reasons I am unable to do this , I will explain you the whole scenario , it receiving AV RTP streams from an RTSP Server. However, VLC seem to receive the stream but is not able to stream it and play it.I wonder, why in the first place, VLC is failing play the RTP streams, whereas wiresh

CityVille: Not able to see maximum energy increasing on the next level

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:25 PM PST

I am playing this game here. It was really fun playing this game. I was getting a number of requests for this game and I accepted the play. Now I have reached to 15 Level. I have seen that whenever I have the level up the ENERGY was getting raised but when I crossed the third level I was not able to see the Energy level getting increased at the level up. This has happened with me for seven to eigh

Network connectivity is failing on my windows vista

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:13 PM PST

I utilize a lan card and I endeavor a usb wireless. The internet worked extremely well then this occurs. The similar things occurs on both cards. It was 2 minutes subsequent to you started up the system. At present it's just when you download a big file or so. Does anybody be familiar by means of how to solve my tribulations. I have encompassed the RTL8139 and these tribulations occurred to me s

Best Tips for Publisher users

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:08 PM PST

Changing the design of a graphic with text : You can adjust the size of empty space between the text and a piece of image, a scanned photograph or other graphics in Publisher. To change the skin of a graphic with text

1. Click on the graphic.
2. On the Format menu, click Properties on the picture frame.
3. Click on image alone.
4. Click OK.
5. In the toolbar, Formatting, click the Adj

iPad Plans To Increase Sales For Better Grip In Market

Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:08 PM PST

The use of the iPad is just awesome and I cannot just stop making use of it. I have got the iPad since long and when it came to market I had just brought it down for my various computing usage. But before I was making the use of the tablet pc and also it had all the kinds of the functionalities in it, but not so good as that of the iPad that was brought my be recently. I have heard that many of th
  • Date: 9:15 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment