Friday, December 31, 2010

TechArena Community

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


How to Rip DVD and Convert Video for Your iPad On Windows/Mac

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 07:29 PM PST

Aiseesoft iPad Converter Suite is newly released software for iPad fans. It can rip any DVD files (DVD-Video, DVD folder and DVD IFO file) to iPad, convert all popular videos/audios to iPad formats and transfer files from PC to iPad, from iPad to PC and from iPad to iPad. It works similar to iTunes. So why do you always buy movie

How to rip DVD, convert video, transfer iPod music and make iPhone ringtone for Windows/Mac

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 07:18 PM PST

This guide aims to show you how to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music between iPod and computer/two iPod, make your own iPhone ringtone.
It includes 4 parts:


[b]Part 1. How to rip DVD to iPod/iPhone/Sansa/PSP/Zune and other MP4 and MP3 Players

Part 2. How to convert all video to MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV, MPG, RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB…

Part 3. How to transfer music from iPod to c

How to Transfer DVD, Video, Audio and Picture Between iPod/iPhone and PC and iTune

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 05:48 PM PST

Want to transfer ePub files from PC to iPad?
Want to transfer ePub files from iPad to PC?
Want to convert DVD/video/audio source to iPod/iPhone supported files?
Want to create iPhone Ringtone from other source files at will?


Here you have two pieces of software to choose from: [b]Tipard iPhone Transfer and Tipard [url=http://www.ti

gigbyte ga-8900gpa-ud3h windows xp intall error

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 03:58 PM PST

hello all,

building a new system and having an issuse with the 0x0000007B (0xba4c3524, 0x0000034,0x00000000, 0x00000000) blue screen error

system spec's

gigabyte ga-8900gpa-ud3h rev 2.1 board
athelon Phenom 2 x6 prosser
4 gig ram

any way to get this resoloved, microsoft help system was usless

thnkf for any help

Computer crash, re-installing and crash restart help

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 02:16 PM PST

Attempting to install call of duty black ops on my computer... I had to install a couple times before I got it working. During the installs my computer would sometimes freeze, then I would have to force a restart by killing power an start install over. I eventually got it installed but later on while playing I noticed my computer very laggy so I restarted it. Now it will load the bios and come to

New Apple Iphone 4 32gb Available @ $350 Wholesale Price And Lots More!!

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 11:32 AM PST

[b]MULTICHOICE COMMUNICATION INCORPORATED.
Registered No:5247008
VAT NO: LIB:774500988

We give maximum guarantee for safe delivery of items bought from us.
COURIER COMPANY:Dhl,Fedex and Ups
Delivery Time:48Hours.

DIRECT ENQUIRY# :
+231-7781-5363
+447-0318-67780
{ENQUIRIES AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY}

Contact Email:Multichoicecommunication_incorporated@hotmail.com
[email]Multichoiceco

PC reinstalling

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 10:30 AM PST

Hi,
I am fed up of uninstalling my windows because of it's hanging problem.
It starts with mouse hanging and when I reinstall the driver it starts working properly .
I have a licensed copy of quick heal AV .
malbite
Glary utilti (registary cleaner )
windows 7 32bit ultimate

System
I5750
GA-P55-US3L
4gb 1600Mhz Gskil ram
MSI ATI 5570 1Gb GPU

not able to hide folder in samsung star 5233s

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 08:24 AM PST

i have samsung star 5233s but iam not able to hide folder in it. plz help me how can i hide the folder in this phone and which softwar do i need to download/

RWW, OWA, Companyweb all stopped working

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 07:17 AM PST

Please delete

Selling blackberry tour 9630 great phone

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 07:04 AM PST

minor scratch on the screentwo or three smaller scratchesnot really noticeable...works fine otherwise...

no box no cd

you can always download the updated blackberrry software off the web

works with both gsm and cdma..please check with your service provider anyway for specific sps..

charger and connectivity cable included...

sorry no sim

compaq laptop cq60 for sale

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 06:47 AM PST

Item Value
OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name COMPUTER_1
System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
System Model Compaq Presario CQ60 Notebook PC
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 17 Model 3 Stepping 1 AuthenticAMD ~1900 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.54, 8/18/2009

How to run exchange Server in parallel

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 06:45 AM PST

I am having the following environment W2003 domain EX2K3 to W2K3 Exchange Server was the incumbent. Now we have an EX2010 to install on W2K8 and would soon turn to the 2003s. Now custody I have a question that occupies me. Is it possible to communicate both servers in parallel to the outside? Currently directs our provider all mails to our fixed IP address, which is connected to our firewall to th

my laptop wont shutdown

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 06:40 AM PST

..my newly bought laptop doesnt turn off even i click shut down..fan is still working and the power led is still on together with hard drive light..
..this problem simultaneously arise with POST error sending message to ME.
..i already go to computer shop in robinson mall..
he said the problem is in my BIOS..
he used some sorts of program to change it..
and he disabled the Quick launch..
a

Disabling user name and password

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 06:30 AM PST

I have recently started to use Linux into my computer. I am the single user of my computer. It asks for the username and the password whenever it starts. Is there any way to disable this feature in Linux so that I can bypass and direct myself to the login screen? Anyone having the suggestion pleases reply. Your response will be highly appreciated by me. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Thanking

Which motherboard is best- AGP or PCIe

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 06:28 AM PST

I have a good specification for my computer
  • Motherboard- ABIT 3rd Eye
  • RAM--- CORSAIR DDR SDRAM,Capacity 2 x 512 Mb,Clock Frequency 400 MHz,1 Gb (2x512Mb) PC3200
  • processor-- Athlon 64 3200+ 2000 MHz 512 KiB 1000 MHz 10x 1.35/1.40 V 67 W Socket 939
  • graphic card---NVIDIA GeForce 6200 AGP8x 512mb DDR2 TV DVI
  • power supply unit--- X-POWER 450W
Right now I am look

I want to upgrade new windows 7 version without having CD drive

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 06:23 AM PST

I just purchased a new netbook with inbuilt windows 7 starter on it. Its Acer aspire one. Now I want to upgrade to windows 7 home premium. I want to know, if I purchase the upgrade, does it need an installation CD? Because this netbook does not consists any CD drive. Can I able to upgrade without having to buy an external CD or DVD drive? If there any ways to do this please give me.

Is it possible to play Windows Media Player 12 Library Stream on an XP computer

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 06:10 AM PST

I am having a windows media player 12 and I have it In the desktop. With the streaming feature enabled. Well what I have heard these days Is that only the windows 7 is compatible to use the windows media player 12. Is it true? I have a windows 7 installed in my laptop and I have been able to successfully open the windows media player 12 and it successfully showed me the desktop's library stream. I

iPad: After changing SIM cannot get 3G connectivity

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 06:09 AM PST

Cannot help with the issue that I am having with iPad here. Really cannot help it. I have not jailbreaked but still I get the issue with this iPad. I have to travel a lot so I have two SIM cards and I use them depending on the availability of the Signal Strength that I get. Now I was using the other SIM (The one from Vodafone) as I was not able to find the connections with the Regular SIM (H3G SIM

iPad Error: No SIM Card Installed

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 06:08 AM PST

I have the 3G iPad here with me but now the thing is that I have seen for the past few days the connection on the iPad just keeps on getting disconnected here. SO I just wanted to know if this can be solved in any manner. I have seen that while using the WiFi there is no issue but as soon as I switch to the 3G network I have seen that the connection just keeps on loosing. NO after all this issue I

knowing the advantages and disadvantages of using dell

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 06:03 AM PST

Well let me inform you all I am thinking of buying a new laptop for myself. So I was deciding to ask it from you all. I was thinking to go with the dell. But I have heard several negative reviews of using a dell. Why is it that so? Dell is a standard company and is known to deliver good performance. Then why people are criticizing them. So I wanted to know the various advantages and the disadvant

Need help for uninstalling Exchange 2010

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 06:03 AM PST

I have the following concerns and hope that here I can get help. In my network I am having two Exchange Servers 2010, one of which is to be uninstalled (database Public Folder "defective").I mean to say that it must be uninstalled. After the un-installation of one Exchange server the other sever is causing problem. I have installed a new Public Folder and the newly created but not replicated. Whe

Need a new ram for my siemens laptop

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 05:57 AM PST

I have a recently brought a Siemens laptop. The performance I can say is somewhat OK. This is because the processor speed that I have noticed is getting slow day by day. I am running aol in my laptop. I know it consumes some part of the ram but sometimes the speed is too low to even carry on with some operation. So what I think that it may be basically due to the RAM. So I am thinking of getting a

What are the features of my TV/video pci card

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 05:55 AM PST

I am using a computer which has some multimedia capabilities. There is a PCI card attached to my motherboard that came along with the computer itslef when I first bought. There are several ports in that card and I can see all of them at the back side of my CPU case. There is one female RCA socket which is named as video in and an RF socket. I need to know what exactly the card features. Is it is

Unable to perform complete formation of Windows 7

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 05:54 AM PST

I have a computer with Windows XP. I had install windows 7 through the free trial period. When the completion of the trial period came near I had to uninstall windows 7. It had not got rid of anything to do with windows 7. I tried to remove the files it left behind and it won't let me. I tried to format the partition I installed it in and it doesn't permit me. Now when I restarted up my computer i

Possible BIOS Virus in hp pavilion a6115.uk

Posted: 31 Dec 2010 05:46 AM PST

I have a very strange problem with my hp pavilion a6115.uk. Now the problem is that when I start my hp laptop it gives me some strange horizontal lines and also it gets into a dos type of screen. So Its very difficult to understand such type of problem. I have tried with many of my solutions but ultimately I failed in everything. What I did was tried removing the hard disk drive and inserted a new
  • Date: 9:33 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment