Tuesday, November 30, 2010

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Clock changes the time automatically in Windows 7

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 07:13 PM PST

I am running Windows 7 in my computer. I have checked the time on BIOS and it is correct. Time zone is also properly set. I don't know what the problem with the clock is. It automatically adds or reduces one hour and shows me time one hour fast or delayed. There is no problem with the date. It is correct. Do you have any idea about this? If yes then please let me know. I will be thankful for all t

Fix game lag with TCP IP optimizer

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 07:03 PM PST

I have been playing MapleStory Global from a long time online and I simply like the game. I have recently migrated to a newer place which is too far from my initial place. After settling down to this new place, when I try to play the same game over there, I notice too much of lags in the gameplay. I first thought of being some problem in with my internet or computer setup and so I tried to restart

What about the HP PAVILION DV6-3057TX laptop

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 06:57 PM PST

Right now I am looking for a laptop which will fulfill all of my requirements. I am looking for a laptop which have feature of switchable graphic. I heard that the new HP PAVILION DV6-3057TX has this feature. But I don't have much information about it. Also the laptop must not be over weighted and should be slim to carry along. I hope that this laptop will have all the requirements and a great val

How to customize windows 7 taskbar

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 06:38 PM PST

Hi I am having a Dell Vostro 1014 laptop and using it from the last few months and having the Windows 7 pro 64 bit installed on and the Intel core2 duo processor. I have kept all the icons on the system to be small. That is I have enabled the small icons on the desktop as well as the taskbar, But the icons on the taskbar seems to be large. Also sometimes my taskbar automatically shifts to the left

Windows Server 2008: Windows Deployment Service Failed To Start

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 06:27 PM PST

Hello friends, recently I have upgraded to Windows Server 2008 and I have also installed Windows Deployment Service (WDS) on the same server. I have a network of computers connected in random and I am looking for the deployment of the Windows 7 using the Windows Deployment Service (WDS) on various computers that I have connected. But the WDS on the Windows Server 2008 is showing some error and is

Spiderman Shattered Dimensions Unlockable Themes and Wallpapers

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 06:26 PM PST

From the latest collections in the game I have this time Spiderman Shattered Dimensions in my account. Not a bad game at all. Looking for the PC releases as well; of this game and hope that it will come soon in the market. I have seen that the Graphics that this game has is really awesome and will be happy if I can have the Wallpapers of this game. In addition to this I would also like to know if

Windows 7: ctrl+C cannot copy onto the clipboard

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 06:17 PM PST

Hi Guys, I have bought a new computer and it is running Windows 7 in it. All the other functions are working fine in it but the only problem I am having with it is the copy past. I am not able to copy anything on clipboard with ctrl + C key. This was not the problem when I was using the Windows XP. I was using ctrl + C to copy the text and images and ctrl + V to paste that. In Windows 7, I am not

Troubleshooting problems in Windows 98se

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 05:13 PM PST

Could you please find out this issue for me? Whenever I attempted to troubleshoot a problem in Windows, I obtain a blank screen, i.e. whenever I arrive at the window which inquires you to click the declaration that illustrate the issue, upon clicking the options, I would obtain a blank screen. This would occur with any and each problem I attempt to troubleshoot. This was not forever the case -- ab

Download Accelerated plus integration with different browsers

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 05:11 PM PST

I have got a laptop system of Hp, my processor is intel dual core processor. Use Windows Xp professional operating system . I have an unlimited plan of internet of Hathway . I love music and movies so I was just looking for a download manager so that I can download a lots of music and video files, since I use Opera 10.64 browser , which download manager will be better for my browser, by fr

ati radeon 5450

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:55 PM PST

Hi guys, I have presently configured my htpc by means of a GA-EG41MF-USH mb as well as an ati radeon 5450 512mb however I am unable on the way to decript hd channels similar to bbc hd or else itv hd as well as sky uk hd, the graphic card crashes furthermore provide me the error warning, any solution please? I am using wmc7. Thanks in advance for any suggestion regarding to this trouble.

Live update of Red Faction Guerrilla fails

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:51 PM PST

I have encompassed tribulations of Red Faction Guerrilla, each time I endeavor to bring up to date the game by means of Windows live update it crashes the entire game and disconnect me commencing from window live. It's upsetting me by means of the intention of I not be able to play a game by means of the intention of not be able to be saved the you have to log in windows live for desire to play si

Can’t shift Toolbar of the screen in windows7 system

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:49 PM PST

Hey I want some suggestion about the windows 7 operating system, it is not giving me any problem but I want to move TOOLBAR. I have system that simply runs under windows 7 operating system that has AMD ATHLON processor @2.9GHz, 4GB of DDR3 RAM, 500GB hard drive. Can you please tell me that how can I move toolbar in the windows. I have added new toolbar in the windows taskbar. Just give me some clu

Threat fire installation takes 50% of CPU resources

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:48 PM PST

I have got a desktop system from Dell, as far as my system configuration is concerned , it is quite good, I have intel core 2 duo processor and 2Gb of RAM , Windows Xp dual boot and an Ubuntu operating system as well ,. I use them both simultaneously . But since I have installed a Threat fire solution , my system is working very slow, it eats up 50% of the cpu usage and it takes along time to o

How to use Active Directory Domains and Trusts

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:42 PM PST

I can run the administration tools from the server or from a computer running Windows 2000 Professional. The administration tools are installed by default on all Windows 2000 domain controllers. I have also logged on as user with administrative privileges to perform the procedures for Domains and Trusts. But the problem is that I am not having an idea about using AD Domains and Trusts. So thought

Opening Of The System 32 Folder While Cilcking In The Task Menu In Windows 7

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:36 PM PST

I just got myself a new brand of the Acer Aspire 5251-1005 laptop and just a week ago I got my new laptop installed up with the set-up of the Windows 7. Everything is working properly in it but the one thing is that I love to keep everything organized which is done by me using the taskbar. But whenever I click on to the right click option of the program and go in to the task menu, that task is not

Windows 7 Aero is Disabled .what to do to make it enable again

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:35 PM PST

Hey I have recently got my system from my mom which is in that time working on windows XP but I have uninstalled windows XP and right now I have installed windows 7. In which Aero was activated. A few days later, Aero has been somehow disabled and I don't know what to do to make it enable and for what reason it is getting disable. I want to enable it again so please help me what I have to do to m

I am getting System Error message after I change my Motherboard

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:31 PM PST

Hello everybody, few days ago my computer was being overheated in very little time. Then after this issue I have opened the CPU cabinet and I have noticed lost of dust was present on my motherboard. That's why I have called a computer guy to clean it. Once he made dust free my system it did not boot up, just it uses to give black screen for few time and then it shutdown. I have given to hardware s

time/clock error: intermittently resets itself to gain 1 hour

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:31 PM PST

I am getting this error in windows 7 time/clock error: intermittently resets itself to gain 1 hour .BIOS time remains accurate. Time zone is place appropriately. No subject which cause is selected on the way to sync to, the time will increase an hour quicker or else afterward. Have not checkered on the way to observe if it is just on start or not. Error is for all time +1 hour. Date leftovers corr

Windows 7 Screen corruption with Aero

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:27 PM PST

I contain a Dell E4200 with Intel 4500 HD IG-FX. While I have aero turned on the screen bit by bit obtains extra tainted. It appears to be a trouble around the edge of a window. Each so frequently parts of the screen will sort of scribble and after that it becomes tough to read text or observe movies. Video appears to be okay, but I believe this is additional to do with the picture being continual

Borderland is not going above 40% in my system

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:22 PM PST

I had purchased the Borderlands most recent night and I let it on download the entire night to play the game the subsequently day. When I make sure the game it says not be able to download do to size or something similar to with the intention of it. I give an additional try and it does the similar crap the entire in excess of again. Anybody be familiar by means of what's the reason of this erro

Desktop icons keep reorganize automatically in windows 7

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:20 PM PST

Every day I set icons on my desktop and all the icons on my Windows 7 desktop reorganize themselves. Frequently they shift on the way to the left edge of the display. I with difficulty shift all the icons reverse to where I like them, as well as 3-10 days afterward, they each and every one shift left once more. I have originated no sample or else event that may cause this however it's extremely ir

My Windows live games is not updating Dead rising 2

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:14 PM PST

The most recent update has broken the game for me. When I commence DR2, it opens up GFWL and says by means of the intention of there's an update obtainable and if I do not apply the update, I would not be capable to play online. I recognize it and it downloads it and then says by means of the intention of I be obliged to save and exit DR2 so to bring up to date be able to finish installing. I do t

A library for sending SMS in VB 2010 Express

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:10 PM PST

Hi, not knowing where to post my first greetings I do it here .. I registered with the site because wandering around the net I found interesting and why I would need, if possible, your help .. I'm looking, self-taught, to make a small program with visual basic 2010 Express, to send SMS through PC by connecting via Bluetooth to a mobile phone .... I have already "put down" a little bit (if you can

Turning off Dynamic Pen Feedback in windows 7

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:09 PM PST

I have a wacom tablet, there was several driver problem at first however obtain the whole thing strike out, functioning completely the means I desire it on the way to except for one thing. I mainly make use of the tablet for drawing, and not for handwritting, as well as the dynamic feedback irritate out of me. In case you do not be familiar by means of what I'm referring to, it is the water drople

How do I get Aero Glass to work

Posted: 30 Nov 2010 04:01 PM PST

I encompass a VMWare Version 7 virtual server I am wanting on the way to make use of this as a desktop, thus I enable Desktop Experience on the Features list, as well as place the Themes service to 'Automatic'. I after that rebooted as well as at the moment I have the Windows 7 Aero theme as my desktop theme.The just thing is, I cannot get Aero Glass to work.
How do I get Aero Glass to work? T
  • Date: 9:14 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment