Sunday, October 31, 2010

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


NAT & Fresh Install

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 07:41 PM PDT

I have installed NAT router between my new computer and the broadband connection. I did all the step by step procedure to install it. At the end the system says the system did not hook up behind the NAT and the system may come under attack. Even it didn't prompt me to install the Antivirus software. Did I miss any configuration step while the fresh installation. Will it allow me to connect if I do

Hdmi audio enabled but image not perfect

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 07:35 PM PDT

Last month i bought a system that have a media center with an LG HD-DVD and HDMI. The problem is that the quality when playing with my TV, HDMI picture is worse than HD-DVD's, but the audio quality is well. The picture is quite Grainy set in dark. For every suggestion I am very grateful. Thanks.

Please suggest gpu

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 07:34 PM PDT

I want to upgrade my computer and now I have decided to install a graphics card in it. Until now, I have been using onboard graphics since there was no requirement for me to have a video card but recently it has come up for me as a necessity. I have recently joined a graphics designing course and so it is mandatory for me to have a graphics card on my computer otherwise I will not notice performan

Top Gun wont work with new iTouch

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 07:32 PM PDT

I have bought a new Apple iTouch for my amusement. Few days back i bought Top Gun for my iTouch, i was thinking that it would be fun to play this game but i tell you that at the start of the game, my iTouch is crashed accidentally and its not restarting. I don't know how this is happened, i am looking for solution on this. if anyone having solution on this then please reply. any suggestion will ap

Computer switch off automatically when gaming start

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 07:30 PM PDT

I have a computer which i am using from last three years. But now i am facing some problem with my computer. When i start to play gaming on my computer that time it automatically switch off. I try this number of time but every-time same problem take place. There is no any problem while installing game on my computer but i can't play any single game on my computer. How can i solve this problem? Ple

Issues with the Router

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 07:27 PM PDT

I really have some serious issues with the Router that I am having with me. I am having with me D-Link 655 router. I have been noticing this issue with the router for the past few months. It always goes out of order for few days. In the switch are whenever I plug in the Ethernet cord it comes up with the issue. This problem is only with the wired section of the router. When I pull of the cord the

Is sil3114 and Hard disk available more than than 1TB?

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 07:26 PM PDT

Hi i am having query that anyone have ever used the Sil3114 controllers and hard drives larger than 1TB? The thing here is that i am facing the problems while upgrading the had disk. Actually i am using the system from last one year and it is serving me the best. And i want to upgrade it with the 2 Tb hard disk, the question arises in my mind whether it is compatible with my system. Please help me

How to download user account pictures for XP

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 07:23 PM PDT

Hello everyone, I have gone mad surfing the internet for some really good user account pictures. I am using windows xp and from last few days i am surfing the internet for these pictures. I have searched every where in the internet but I am only able to locate some funky pictures of boot screens, logon screens and wallpapers. All I want is some decent user account pictures for my xp, can any one h

Network Print Issues in Brother mfc-8480dn

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 07:22 PM PDT

There was some printing issue in my office and therefore I" went there to solve that. They do not have the ideal set up and they want it to work without buying a new printer server. I did that somehow but after 3 to 4 days their Brother 8480dn just won't budge. Whenever I was sending the print command, It respond after 4 to 5 seconds and prints only 1 to 2 pages of the document and after that they

How to enjoy DVD on iPad/iPod/iPhone

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 07:14 PM PDT

Now many people have iPad/iPod/iPhone and other pupular portable players.

More and more want to watch their DVD Movie on their portable media players anywhere and anytime.

But DVD is .VOB format which can not be supported by portable devices.

This article introduces some useful tools to help you put your dvd on iPad/iPod/iPhone.

1: [b][url=http://www.aiprosoft.com/dvd-to-ipad-converter

Corsair RAM not running on Asus P7P55D EVO Motherboard

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 07:13 PM PDT

I am using the Windows 7 operating system on my system and the performance was very good in my computer but from last night it created a number of the problems and provided a beep at the start up, i though that it was a RAM problem and replaced the RAM with a new one of Corsair. I plugged in the RAM and restarted the computer but it failed to start in the BIOS mode and in the normal way. So, wha

How to Convert DVD and Video to iPhone 4G ?

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 07:00 PM PDT

Do you want to put DVD, download music/movie video to your iPhone 4G, transfer files and applications on iPhone to computer/iPhone or make your own favorite ringtone?



iPhone 4G software Pack is such a piece of software that can solve all these problems. It

Can't receive e-mails with .com extension

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 05:13 PM PDT

A friend is able to receive my e-mails but when he responds I never receive his e-mail. It does not bounce back to him. His e-mail is his name@his company name.com.

I am using Windows Mail with OS Vista.

Lotr: Battle for Middle Earth 1 (NOT TWO)

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 04:57 PM PDT

I can install the game fine, but I'm not sure if it's compatible with Windows 7 or not...

Win7 Pc locks up while streaming video

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 01:53 PM PDT

Hello tech people! I recently purchases a computer off of New Egg (about a month ago) and it works pretty great except for one small problem. Not all the time but every so often when i am streaming video off of the internet my PC will lock up. The screen doesn't go blue it just freezes on whatever i was looking at, the mouse wont move and the speakers make a BRRRRRRR sound. This happens with Googl

BootManager problem

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 12:53 PM PDT

I have an HP mini which I bought as a refurbished item from Futureshop. I kept getting a "low disk space" message so I did a compress disk. Well, foolishly I compressed the entire disk, sub folders and all. Then I tried to do a restart, it attempts to restart but the screen message tells me the bootmanager is compressed, press ctrl + alt + del. I do that I all I get are the F9 or F10 options. How

This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your administrator.

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 11:12 AM PDT

Everytime I click on a web link in Outlook or Excel I get the following error message: This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your administrator.

Everything has been working great until I installed a software update and it installed Google Chrome and I wasn't aware of it until complete. I saw this was now my default internet program an

Need Help on Chang Jiang W007

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 09:50 AM PDT

Hi, Chang Jiang W007 is MT6227 or MT6235? And also how to update the firmware?

How to share a folder on Windows 7 PC to a Windows XP PC on different network

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 05:15 AM PDT

How do you share a folder on a a pc running Win7 to be accessed by a pc running WinXP on a outside network.

I have a folder on my Win7 pc, I would like to share this folder with my sister who lives in a different state and is running WinXP. How would I set this up with good security?

Micromax MMX351g 3g USB data card specification

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 02:41 AM PDT

Anyone knows Micromax MMX351g 3g USB data card specification?

Lan device driver

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 02:23 AM PDT

I've got an older computer, 1999. It still worked until the OS crashed a few days ago. So long story, I ended up re-formating the hard drive and reinstalling Windows ME. And everything seems to be fine exept that I can't connect it to my home network through the LAN connection (or ethernet port). I've checked everything I can think of and it seems that the its the "PCI Ethernet Controller" that is

Windows Movie Maker - can't export video

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 01:59 AM PDT

I've got Windows Movie Maker 5.1 on WinXP Pro SP3.

I am trying to extract the song and dance routines from an .avi file I have which has an xVid encoded movie in it.

Never done any of this before.

I make a new project.
I import the .avi to collections - it is the ony thing there.
I drag it into the timeline.
I play a little to test and find the routine I want.
I cut before the dan

how to see the share folders between xp and win7

Posted: 31 Oct 2010 01:17 AM PDT

I have an xp prof and a folder on desktop which is set for sharing (a hand icon below). I have just installed win7 home premium 32 bit on my new pc and I have also make a folder on the win7 desktop and have it shared.When I click on xp pc(pc1) , and view my network group computers, I can see user-pc (which is win7). When I click on it, it prompt me for user name and password. Both pc when power on

Split second error

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 11:57 PM PDT

My computer has a 3gb ram and 1gb graphics card. When i start playing my split second game, after playing sometime the game crashes to the screen and gives an error report. There are two buttons in the report 1. Send error report 2. Don't send error report. There are no use in sending the error report. What shall i do now? Please help.:crybaby:

Enjoy MTS Files on your players (wonderful mts converter)

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 11:23 PM PDT

Are you still puzzled in enjoying MTS videos on iPod, iPhone, or other players? Then you must convert MTS to those players supporting formats. However,with high conversion speed and quality, 4Videosoft MTS Converter and 4Videosoft MTS Converter for Mac enables you
  • Date: 9:19 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment