Saturday, October 30, 2010

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


How to Rip DVD to AVI/WMV/MP4/MPG/FLV/MOV/DIVX/XVID/MP3/AAC/AC3/WMA/WAV...

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 07:27 PM PDT

Now many people have their DVD Collections. More and more people want to enjoy their DVD anywhere and at any time.

DVD is .VOB format which can not be supported by portable media players.

This dvd ripper can Rip DVD to PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Poc

How to Transfer DVD, Video, Audio and Picture Between iPod/iPhone and PC and iTune

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 07:03 PM PDT

Want to transfer ePub files from PC to iPad?
Want to transfer ePub files from iPad to PC?
Want to convert DVD/video/audio source to iPod/iPhone supported files?
Want to create iPhone Ringtone from other source files at will?


Here you have two pieces of software to choose from: [b]Tipard iPhone Transfer and Tipard [url=http://www.ti

The network connection timed out while installing 4.1

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 06:43 PM PDT

I am presently using a 3rd gen iPod Touch with 32 GB; through iOS 4.0 installed and are operating absolutely fine. I am now worried to install and update to the latest version 4.1 each time I synchronies my iPod, I have no problem while performing this installation. Actually the difficulty is each time when I concur to install this update iTunes install the update then as soon as it has just compl

Office Home and Student 2007 install problems

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 06:40 PM PDT

Hi:
From a previous install Student 2007 shows up in Vista programs and featrues but when I try to delete it it says it is corruped and to load from the original disk..I try that and get a error during setup message. Hummm? It dosen't show in the menu? I have office 60 day trial but it won't work either. I would rather not format and start from scratch but? Any ideas? Thanks 927dj

Registry file failure

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 06:26 PM PDT

Hi

okay, one minute the laptop was working fine, but then I turn it off and turn it back on this blue screen came on with:

Stop: c0000218 {registry file failure}
The registry cannot load the hive (file):
\systemroot\system32\config\SOFTWARE or its log or alternate.
It is corrupt, absent, or not writable.

Collecting data for crash dump...
Initializing disk for crash dump...
Begi

Unusual network Problem

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 06:15 PM PDT

Yesterday when I was browsing the internet I faced and unusual problem. I was just surfing over the internet and after some time the t system freeze. I don't know why this is happening. I am having the dell vostro laptop and the Windows 7 as the operating system and the Core 2 duo processor. My system configuration is not the issue but having the entire latest configuration why I am facing this

Sony VGNCS3 laptop 15 inch screen problem...LCD or CHIP problem?

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 06:05 PM PDT

I am using Sony VGNCS3 15 laptop. I am suffering from such bad problem i.e. with my screen. At the bottom of the screen I can't see anything but sometime it display proper view. Sometime this problem happens on the top of the screen. I am using Nvidia 9300m GS graphic card. I am playing game at high resolution I thought this will cause error. Sometime it work properly I can see all things on the L

Msstyle installation in winnt.sif

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 05:42 PM PDT

I desire to be familiar by means of if somebody originate a way to automation installation of style similar to stylexp does. I do not understand how stylexp install .msstyle to be accumulate by the system. Yes, forget regarding Style XP for themes in msstyle format. What you be able to do is write a .theme file to utilize the msstyle scheme and then identify by means of the intention of .theme fil

Windows Integrator Alpha

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 05:38 PM PDT

I have recently heard about the Win7 Integrator software from one of my friend and it is used to integrate all the components of the windows at one place. I do not know much about that and its uses. So please provide some details about that what will be its uses to a common person and the process to use it.

How to substitute the unattended section in winnt.sif

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 05:31 PM PDT

I have comprised and productively installed XP commencing USB without a glitch. I understand with the intention of most of them not be able to utilize the [Unattended] section commencing winnt.sif right at present additional than I necessitate to set a number of installation alternative with the intention of are frequently placed in with the intention of section. How be able to I manage with the i

Recommend me a new router for my build

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 05:30 PM PDT

Hi I am using the Linksys WRT400N as well as the WRT150N routers. The WRT400N router works fine with the stock firmware, but the thing is that I am not able to use the PS3 with it. The thing here is that both this routers are not giving me the perfect speed. I am using the Hathway internet connection and they suppose to give me the 1 mbps speed but instead of that I am getting only 512 kbps speed.

Which Games requires Internet access on iPod Touch

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 05:29 PM PDT

I have recently got myself iPod touch device from Apple and I have to tell you that it provide me great which I was really missing on my previous ipod such as Movie and T.V shows and high definition video recording and editing. I am a gamer and want to know which games I can have in my ipod touch but here I want to have information about which all games are require internet and which I can play wi

Creating a restore point in IdeaPad Y560 Laptop

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 05:27 PM PDT

I have got IdeaPad Y560 Laptop. Since last few days I am experiencing some problems in my computer, it is not working as smooth as before. I am getting a lot of pop ups in between. I think my system is infected with malwares and viruses. I thought fragmenting the disk will work but nothing improved. My system contains lot of junk files, how can delete those junk files.

Winsetupfromusb does not find Eula

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 05:25 PM PDT

I am utilizing WinSetupFromUSB 0.2.3 as you be able to observe and am endeavoring to get two separate sticks working with XP SP2 on one and XP SP3 on the additional. My first tribulations were the BSOD x7B which I utilized the modified NTDETECT to accurate. At present it gets to the segment where I hit enter to decide my hard drive additional than it says it not be able to locate the EULA. Here's

Overclocking of Intel Core 2 Duo E8600

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 05:20 PM PDT

I am working on bit old processor Intel Core 2 Duo E8600. I have done overclocking with one of my co-employee but that was on another processor. Now I think that I can do overclocking for my processor but the thing that is stopping me from doing is its consequences. As always, many buyers of new processor, the question of whether something is broke in performance and is virtually giving away. So i

Unable to invite friends on the ipod touch for game center.

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 05:16 PM PDT

As everybody knows that apple product are known for their applications. Which have no competition in the market as they are providing awesome application for their product? Recently I have downloaded it's an application called game center which allows us to play game with our friend online from anywhere in the world. But I am getting error to invite my friend for the game center to play the game.

Import Outlook Files from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2010

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 05:13 PM PDT

Got an new laptop with Windows 7 and Outlook 2010. Need to import Outlook files from my old laptop with Windows Vista and Outlook 2003. In Outlook versions I am familiar with, you clicked on "File" and "Import and Export" and imported them in. Incredibly easy. In standard Microsoft practice, they have taken an easy process and hidden it. Outlook 2010 doesn't have an Import and Export function

Removal of W32Pilleuz!Gen6 virus

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 05:09 PM PDT

I have a PC at my office. And I work on internet throughout the day. My PC was safe without any virus. But unfortunately when I turned on my PC I found a virus W32.Pilleuz!gen6. I don't have any idea about this virus. But it is troubling me a lot. I want to get rid of it. Can anyone provide me a solution for this?

Office Home and Student 2007 load problems

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 05:09 PM PDT

I'm between a rock and a hard place! Laptop has Office 2007 60 day trial and I'm trying to reload Office Home and Student 2007 but I get a Error during setup message. I try to remove or repair but get install corruption notice and to reload from original disk so I find myself in a never ending loop! I don't want to format and start from scratch but if thats what it takes? Any ideas??

Sound problem by integrated sound cards in Windows7

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 05:00 PM PDT

I have some problem with my computer. I am not able to play such old game which supports only EAX 1 or 2 direct sounds. Many of the old game that released is 1990 or 2000 I play on machine when I am using Microsoft Windows XP. This feature support this system because of Accelerated EAX 1 or 2 through direct sound. I would like to know that is there is any possibility from which I can play this old

System testing for Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 and Q9550

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 04:59 PM PDT

By the end of last year I heard (so called rumors) circulating since long time, there are three quad-core processors from Intel with a lowered to 65 watts TDP really. So far, low-power processors have four cores, the server market, and therefore reserved for the Xeon CPUs, but with the first three cuttings Core 2 Quad Q8200s, Q9400s and Q9550s also wants Intel to show in the desktop segment some g

1156 cpu cooling problem

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 04:57 PM PDT

I have recently built a system using the ANTEC 300 case with the Intel Core 2 quad 6600 processor in it. I use the windows 7 operating system with 4 GB of RAM and there is 1156 CPU cooler for the cooling purpose but from last five days the cabinet becomes very hot and after a particular time interval the system turns off. The cabinet get heated if I used the system for more than 2 hours. So, what

Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme CPU Cooler - performance

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 04:30 PM PDT

Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme CPU Cooler

Traditionally we use for evaluating the performance of our test subjects reference fan of different power classes to represent the performance the cooler with comparable conditions and ventilation over. For CPU-cooler in the 120-mm format, the following three reference fan used. Semi passive with removed from the central fan convinced the only case fan

My system frequently freezes even in BIOS!

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 04:29 PM PDT

I have buy a new system months ago. And after the one month the PC was automatically freeze after the 15 to 20 minutes. Even in BIOS setting I am using windows XP. And computer do not opened the any application. I am using two hard disk among both together and they cannot showing in one time. so, anything else I can do on this problem really tired. When I can start my pc in BIOS they can do

How to replace the bezel of the cpu ?

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 04:21 PM PDT

I have got an assembled computer sytem with different parts from various manufacturers. I recently moved to a new residence, while I was moving my system , my cpu accidently slipped from my hands and fell on the ground. Since then whenever I try to turn on my system and press the power button on the front panel, my system does not turn on. Please help me to find what exactly has gone wrong with m
  • Date: 9:21 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment