Thursday, September 30, 2010

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 Memory Card problems

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 07:49 PM PDT

I am using Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 phone which has great features from camera to music player. It support External memory up to 323GB, I am using 2GB Micro SD memory card as phone external memory. Recently I have been facing problem with memory card when I connect it to my computer I am not able to copy data or format memory card. Please help to resolve this problem with memory card.

Piel Frama iPad case

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 07:49 PM PDT

I am having an iPad for which i am looking for the leather case that will protect the device of mine.While looking on the internet i have come to know about the Piel Frama cases which reviewed nicely but what i wanted to know Does any one tried the same. If any one is having the experience with the same then please share with me. Also suggest me some good cases for use. Thank you.

Photo's damaged in W995

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 07:29 PM PDT

I am using Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone. I use it for taking pictures, enjoying music. And also I connect it to my personal computer for transferring music, pictures. But from some days I am not able to see pictures which I had taken when I open an image to see, an icon appears which having scratch on it. I am sure that the image has been damaged. If you are having any knowledge on this then pl

windows vista bluetooth problem

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 07:27 PM PDT

i hope this is the right place to post this on this forum but i wave windows vista and on a inspiron E1505 and i know it has bluetooth in it. my problem is when i go to the bluetooth devices window and try to click on bluetooth settings it will not open. does anyone know what this problem is? i think it may be a services problem since i have disabled ones that are rarely used. so i guess the bigge

Downloading error with Apple IPad

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 07:23 PM PDT

Hi i have recently purchased a brand new Apple iPad , It has a 32 GB memory in it . I have it since not mere that two months, The other thing is that it is working well and also serving me the best of my life, I am happy that i own an Apple iPad, But from last few days i am not able to download any thing on my iPad even though all the memory is free , I haven't used a single bit of it , Yesterday

iPad WiFi and Starbucks- Not automatic?

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 07:23 PM PDT

I am having an iPad which is not working properly with the device of mine. Actually i have heard that the iPad gets automatically connected to the Starbucks AT&T networks with the WiFi but it is not getting any connectivity with the same. Whenever i visit the Startbucks i get the prompted for the log in. So if you are having any solution then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

SIP Calls through VIVAZ?

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 06:01 PM PDT

I have purchased my Sony Ericsson Vivaz but I am fan of NOKIA E series mobile. I have made SIP VOIP configuration services on my mobile. After making this my mobile phone is showing me registered but I am not able to do that. When I was using Nokia E series mobile and made SIP VOIP setting it worked fine. I also unable to make and receive calls on my mobile. I saw on Nokia, when we dial for call y

How to install windows xp on core i3 processor

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 06:01 PM PDT

I have recently got a new laptop which is Dell 1564 laptop want to ask you guys that how can i install Windows XP on this laptop. Actually i have tried installing it by using an bootable CD but it did not worked. I guess i have made some mistake while installing it. Can you guys suggest me how do i install it on my machine?

Tascam Portastudio question for a helpless newbie

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 05:58 PM PDT

I have, for a pair of years, been mucking concerning with a definitely entry-level Tascam MF-P01 Port studio, which is to speak, their slightest expensive creation. That being said, in recent times I have established that it does not create noise throughout playback on any of the four tracks - still there is amp hiss and sound from the microphone when I turn up the volume, so it is not a difficult

C510 phone is locked how to unlock

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 05:52 PM PDT

I was by means of using c510 for past 6 months. My network contributor is Vodafone. Presently I misrepresented to postpaid correlation from prepaid maintain in the similar numeral for that I got a innovative sim. When I inserted the innovative sim on switch on itself it is asking for phone lock code. I have not reserved several lock code for my phone till at present. And when I searched in the net

Which Blackberry is best

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 05:46 PM PDT

A smartphone is basically a PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) or hand held device that includes features of cellular telephony can also be thought of as an advanced mobile phone technology that enables advanced management of data through various applications and a more rich and complete. The purchase of a smartphone and then consider imposing a set of characteristics that include both technical asp

Speaker cone tear repair

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 05:25 PM PDT

Hi all, I have a proline speaker which was working fine but someone has put a screwdriver all the way through the rippled edge of the cone. It is near to the place where screws are to hold the speaker in place. I know that it may be done by mistake. It has not misses any material therefore I think I can use a glue to fix it because I don't need to fill out any space.
Can you tell me that which gl

PC Suite synchronising problem with outlook 2010

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 05:25 PM PDT

I want to transfer my all contact, calendar reminder and other information to my computer but I am not able to do that. I am using Sony Ericsson Vivaz mobile. I connect my mobile via USB cable to PC. I tried to sync it with Microsoft Outlook contact and calendar via PC SUIT. But it turns grayed out. I don't know what is happening with my mobile. I need to transfer all these data desperately. Is a

Listen to mp3 through bluetooth headset ?

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 05:22 PM PDT

I have right now Motorola H375; I do not know how we can listen to music through a bluetooth. Also I want to know how I can connect the bluetooth headset with the phone. I have done a lot of research on this thing but I cannot get through it. Please is there a way by which I can have this thing work for me. Also if it is possible then please give me the list of the buletooth headset. Any help in t

Asus k70io graphics problem

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 05:21 PM PDT

I have seen one problem on my Asus k70io laptop which has a nvidia gt120m gpu in it. Problem is regarding the 3d program or 3d modes. I can play WOW or COD:MW2 without any problem but as soon as i go to the desktop by pressing an Alt+Tab then the screen gets weird. It shows Vertical lines and colors. What could be the problem? I am running 64 bit Windows 7 operating system on it.

Need to buy a scanner for OCR purposes

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 05:15 PM PDT

I am giving the impression of being for a fast cheap scanner that determine to scan in plain text well, and rapidly. I do not care the entire that much regarding photo scanning . In addition, what is the most excellent OCR software out there. Almost the entire of the reviews I read focused on image superiority and color depth, etc. The characteristics I do not actually care regarding. Obviously I

Schematics of Studiomaster P7

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 05:15 PM PDT

I am really astonished because I have studio master p7 but the problem in that is I do not have its power supply. Someone has stolen that. So I want to ask you that is there anyone here who would have schematics of the P7. Because as I mentioned that I have got the studio master board but the power supply was stolen.

Major Problems with Email Client of W580i

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 05:09 PM PDT

I am innovative to this community and I am here for the reason that of the tribulations I experienced by means of my W580i today and the recent past. The recent past I completed setting up the phone's email client and got it running additional than then the tribulations began. The first page and the entire had yellow closed envelope tags. At present the tribulations were that essentially the entir

USB Device Not Recognized

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 05:03 PM PDT

I'm using a Dell Vostro desktop.

The other day, out of no where, the USB Device Not Recognized notice came up on the screen. Problem is, everything is working fine, and the notice pops up about every 2 seconds and won't go away. When I click on it, all the ports say "unused" except for this one that says "Unknown device." I tried unplugging anything I had in the usbs, but that's like 2 things,

Gtalk for Samsung GTS-5233

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 04:59 PM PDT

I am having the Samsung GTS-5233 which is a touchscreen mobile phone well the touch screen is not so sensitive but still it works fine giving the satisfied output. Now I was looking for the application like the messenger such Gtalk on my mobile phone so that I can chat with my friends who are online on my gmail account and also who are online on the yahoo. So I need to know whether my cell phone i

Huawei E1550 windows 7

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 04:46 PM PDT

I have bought a new laptop on which i would like to have an internet connection. How would be using Huawei E1550 on Dell laptop? I have heard that this modem works great but still i would like to know about it. So can you guys provide me some real facts about this modem.

Need help to replace laptop screen

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 04:36 PM PDT

I need some tips to fix out a broken laptop or even the notebook display. I have some models which needs a repair and mainly the screens are damaged. How is what I can do it myself or do I have to necessarily go to a specialty store and buy the stuffs for that. Does this needs some kind of special tools to fix the same. I am not able to find appropriate solution for that.

Where does Samsung PC Studio 3 store inbox messages on PC?

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 04:34 PM PDT

It is always nice to see that we all have a backup of all the things. Whether it is mobile or computer one should have the back-up. I also love to keep a back-up of all the data of the mobile on the PC, whether it is contacts or messages. Here I do not have any problem with my mobile phone I just have curiosity that has brought me here, I just want to know where does the message gets saved in the

What is a reflow? (Laptop Repair)

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 04:24 PM PDT

Friends, I am using a HP laptop and two days back I broken in by mistake. After that when I again started my laptop then I find that the screen goes blank but I can see the the light is coming out of screen. I tried the laptop with an external monitor but it was not working there also. A guy said me that I need a reflow. I dont know anything about reflow. What is reflow and how can I use it? Can I

Facebook application does not work on W705

Posted: 30 Sep 2010 04:20 PM PDT

I have tried by means of the facebook submission on my Sony W705, additional than whenever I try login to the submission, it constantly throws an error "Login Failed" be able to you give pleasure to assist to make available a explanation to this submission. I comprise the accurate internet settings, I am capable to have right of entry the facebook submission from the browser, other than immediate
  • Date: 9:28 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment