Monday, August 30, 2010

TechArena Community

TechArena Community


How to Enjoy Videos on Portable Players At Will (Windows/Mac)

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 07:23 PM PDT

Are you an iPod、PSP、iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Creative Zen.etc owner?
Do you still feel frustrated that you can't enjoy your favorite videos at will?
Some portable devices can only accept some popular videos such as AVI, WMV, MP4, H.264, RM, etc. But most video are not the popular video formats supported by most video players.

Now, it's time to get rid of the problem. A

How to Convert M2TS to AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, 3GP, FLV (Windows/Mac)

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 07:09 PM PDT

What is M2TS?
M2TS is a Sony high definition video file type. M2TS files are raw AVCHD videos recorded using Sony's camcorders, such as the HDR-SR1 and HDR-SR5 models. Panasonic, Canon and other brands of AVCHD camcorders also record in M2TS format.

However, this format cannot be usually played on your computer or portable players. So firstly you need convert the format to

Active partition not set after sysprep

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 06:45 PM PDT

I work in an organization that is using sysprep and ghost to currently create and deploy images. I'm currently working on an image that operates correctly until I try and unpack the image. The image is XP SP3.

The steps of importance are as follows:
1. Create image
2. Use sysprep to set options including enumerating drivers, etc.
3. Run sysprep.exe and use Reseal with mini-setup
4. Take off

GTX 460 vs. 5850 Comparison

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 06:02 PM PDT

I really wanted to buy Last week an ati 5850 but was then on the relase of the current GTX 460 carefully. I have now read many review for the GTX 460 can keep up easily with a 5850 and even that is far more advance. I need some better points on the same. I think the GTX 460 can not keep up with a 5850. With the GeForce 460 we are dealing with a new chip, the GeForce 104 and not a simple adjustment

help

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 05:57 PM PDT

The host 'pop3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the
server name correctly.
Subject 'Can I write a short personal ad to the Top 100 Billionaires asking
if one of them would help a burn victim thats at the bottom of life with no
hope left.', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'pop3', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

[email]burtup

The best low-profile PCIe x16 video card?

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 05:53 PM PDT

Hey friends actually I want to ask you on a particular topic. Currently I am using dell pc which is only accept the Single low profile. In that currently I am using ATI X1300 Pro graphics card. Currently it is working ok. But only for information I just wanted to know that is their any card is available which is faster than this. If you know any like that then please tell me. And tell me the best

Where are the Samsung Eyefinity Monitors

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 05:43 PM PDT

Everyone knows the principle of eyefinity, connect multiple displays. But on the same hand the monitor setup is also very costly. I heard that there are some nice budge monitors for ATI Eyefinity support. On searching I found that Samsung has provided a monitor for the same. I think this might increase the budget for the same, but does this really supports the same.

Why is 16:9 popular

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 05:42 PM PDT

A film with a 2.35:1 aspect ratio to present an image whose width is 2.35 times larger than its height ( the height is expressed by 1). In the television sector, the proportions of screen formats are expressed differently . We speak of 4:3 for a conventional TV and 16:9 for a widescreen TV ( such as high definition televisions ). But 16:9 is popular. Can anybody know that the reason. Please reply

Vista client, XP host, ad hoc, ics

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 05:42 PM PDT

i have an ad hoc network hosted from an xp device. i have vista comp on that ad hoc. ics in enabled, but it isn't working. i had it working at one point, but my mother used the vista laptop, and after that the ice would no longer work. i have made a brand new ad hoc connection called WoWserver for my brother. i am only getting local access on the vista laptop. how do i change that? have ipconfig /

MSWMM file won't open

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 05:36 PM PDT

Found an 'old' file on a flash drive that is a Windows Movie Maker file. When I try to open it I get the following error message:

"Windows Movie Maker could not convert one of the clips from the source file "C:\Users\Mac McCracken\Videos\Bailey 11-9.WMV" because the time values are outside the duration of the file."

Is there any way to retrieve this or am I out of luck? The movie is of my

quero ter direito de envio de imaul

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 05:35 PM PDT


Missing ieencode.dll.000

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 05:33 PM PDT

After doing the upgradae to internet explorer version 8, I used to start the uninstallation but got the error message as suggests that cannot find ieencode.dll.000 the uninstall cannot not be done. Internet is unstable and I am unable to get some websites as it will have to be terminated. The system restore not functioning and now it assumes that I have to for the reformatting of my system

Compaq nx6110 keeps freezing and hanging

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 05:28 PM PDT

I have bought this Compaq nx6110 just before some time and there was nothing wrong with this system. But suddenly what has happened to this system as it has started hanging and freezing at anytime. And mouse click may be gets it out of freeze but permanently. Please help me as i am very much tensed as it is just a 1 week older pc. This laptop has Intel Celeron M Processor and i have installed wind

not sure on the pop3, incoming/outgoing server information

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 05:27 PM PDT

We can't unless you tell us who your mail server is.

Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...tart-to-finish
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]
Imperial Beach, CA


"csmyles" <csmyles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:5B88CD4F-36A9-44D0-BD9B-D13732960C70@microsoft.com...[

Google Chrome To Ie8

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 05:20 PM PDT

Hi Friends,
I have installed Google Chrome in my computer and I have Windows XP operating System running in my computer. I wanted to something with java. When I restarted my computer and tried to change some options I found nothing is working. Some of my friends told me that internet explorer gets virus easily and can be hacked using Google. Should I stay with the chrome or I should change to IE

Multi GPU's and gamers

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 05:20 PM PDT

I just bought a Packard Bell Ipower. In the box of the unit I found a central component rated " MSI Multi -GPU SLI Video Link Card. I thought it was may be a spare part or I do not know and then I noticed that when I run a game my screen starts to sizzle this crashes my CPU. I'd like to know what is this piece I've heard that it was to connect the graphics card and especially if I have to mount it

melo

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 05:18 PM PDT

dime aver klk

Doom 3 graphics and game purchase advice.

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 05:09 PM PDT

I live for games. I have a copy of Doom 3, that was purchased about 5 months ago. I enjoyed it playing with it till my motherboard blew. I decided to switch from Accelerated Graphics Port(AGP) to Peripheral Component Interconnect Express(Pci-e). Now the problem is that it only works on ATI or NVIDIA graphics. I know very well that the onboard graphic can play it well, but when I install the game a

Laptop Infected With Trojan Horse Droper Generic 2 Rsi

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 05:07 PM PDT

I opened-up my laptop and AVG recognized a virus Trojan Horse Dropper Generic 2 RSI .. I performed the scanning of my whole laptop then got that it was from a software with the name of "scrambler.exe" I don't have any idea where it
was from. Used to ask the user on the internet, and a user states that I have been working with an illegal software, which I have no idea what it actually was. I am n

Best Free Startup Program Manager

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 04:43 PM PDT

I am using a Windows Vista on my laptop and there are some programs which automatically starts running when i boot up my system. I am in search of good Startup Program Manager by using which i can set those programs not running at start up. Can you guys help me to find out the one, Please suggest me some good one.

cant get emails

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 04:35 PM PDT

Just set up this account because my hard drive crashed and I can't find the
program and the confirmation email for the Outlook 2007 I bought last year
was lost with the hard drive. I can not buy another copy now so am trying
to get windows mail to work. I have the pop3 and smtp along with the ports
all entered but keep getting a time out message with a 0x800CCC19 error. I
even disabled my firew

Just Cause 2 Gameplay Performance and Image Quality

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 04:34 PM PDT

When the first Just Cause was released 4 years ago , i was not done much noise despite a premise ( embodying a special agent parachuted into an island of 1024km ² to complete a series of missions) I suffered from many defects gameplay who eventually sink it. The developers of Avalanche seem to have taken note of criticism for Just Cause 2 . Can anybody share the Just Cause 2 Gameplay Performance a

How VSync works, and why people loathe it

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 04:29 PM PDT

Hi, Buddy actually I am here to ask you one question. I searched on this topic a lot but still without answer. I want to know that "How VSync works, and why people loathe it ?" I want to know on this I google it on this topic but from there also I am not satisfied. So please if anyone know it so please tell me.

"Antispyware virus soft"

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 04:28 PM PDT

There is something has been downloaded automatically onto my system just last night. It seems "official", and refuses to launch the Norton or Malwarebytes because they are "infected", and then redirects me to the website (avtviruspower dot com, if it is better to know) to buy their "Antispyware virus soft" software.

I don't have the information regarding the procedure to find out the name of th

Fermi - Dual screen idle temperatures fix

Posted: 30 Aug 2010 04:18 PM PDT

This is a guide for settings up Dual Monitor setup on GTX400 series card with some light on Fermi Architecture of Nvidia. I had noticed that while attaching a second monitor on the system and that too on overclocked processor heats up your system. I had found my GPU hitting the speed of 74 degree. You can say that Fermi can be responsible behind this. It is recommended that you must have a good ve
  • Date: 9:01 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment